剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
He's one of 19 suspects in the murder of a married couple.
Driscoll质问过他 查过背景资料
Now, Driscoll questioned him, did a background check.
结果是无罪的
He came up clean.
身份证是假的
It was a fake ID.
好 我们有更多资料 - 我们查过3个地区的250个人
All right, we got more. We ID'd about 250 men with ties to three geographic areas.
通过面部识别系统核对了 他们在车管所的照片
Ran their DMV photos through facial recognition.
有四人相吻合
Got four hits.
Thomas Park David Palmer
Thomas Park, David Palmer,
William Potvin 和Robert Posdner
William Potvin, and Robert Posdner.
是同一个人
It's the same guy.
杀手已经确定 但却没有有力证据指认他 哪怕是一项谋杀
We got our killer. We still can't tie him through hard evidence to even one murder.
至少我们可以因为伪造证件而抓他
Well, we can at least get him for faking his intity.
这还不够
That's not enough.
咱们得让这个连环杀手不再犯案
We need to put this guy away for serial murder.
接下来怎么做 - 你告诉我 头儿
What's next? You tell me, boss.
好吧 这样
Right, okay. Um...
我们对他开始监视 看能否申请搜查令
We-We put him under surveillance and we try to see if we can get enough for a search warrant.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
长江长江 我是黄河
MAN Follow Two to Follow One.
飞鹰降落
Eagle has landed.
黄河呼叫长江 收到
Follow One to Follow Two. You've been made.
别打草惊蛇
Don't burn the target.
收到 黄河 我先撤了
Copy, Follow One. Breaking away.
明明知道凶手是谁 却不能将他绳之以法
It's just weird knowing who the killer is and not being able to prove it.
是啊 就如同理论构成的同时
Yeah. It's not unlike that period between forming a theory
你必须找到论据来支持
and then finding the proof that supports it.
大多的理论可不会打一枪换一个地方 乱改身份
Well, most theories don't relocate, switch identities,
没完没了地杀人
and resume killing people.
是 在我们看来是这样
No, not that we know of.
你知道 Charlie 在某些时候
You realize, Charlie, at some point,
你必须专注眼前的工作
you're going to have to focus on work here.
你的质点分♥析♥需要人帮忙吗
You need help with your particle analysis?
不 不是 我不是在说我自己
No, no, no. I'm not talking about me.
我是在说你 你的潜力
I'm talking about you. Your potential.
破获罪案是很重要
Solving crimes is important,
但运用大脑来发现隐藏的数学结构...
but discovering the hidden mathematical structures within brain operations...
伙计们 我有好消息
Guys! I got something.
你没事吧
You all ght?
没事
Yeah, I'm good.
心脏好疼 不过是因为刚刚从停车场跑过来的
My heart hurts, but I just ran from the parking lot.
有多远啊 200尺?
What's that, like, 200 feet?
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我查了0号♥受害者的整宗案件
So, I was looking at the whole, uh, Victim Zero case, right?
那个高中女生
The high school girl?
有个学生在前一年被学校开除了
There was a fellow student who was expelled from the same school the year before.
他有嫌疑
He was a suspect.
Thomas Park - Thomas Park?
Thomas Park. Thomas Park?
是FBI嫌犯用的化名之一 - 没错
That's one of the identities the FBI suspect used. Bingo!
好十二宫杀手吧
This is so Zodiac.
真厉害
Frickin' awesome.
看啊 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Look at this. I got goose bumps.
让我后背发凉
And it continues down my spine.
Nancy Kershaw被谋杀时 Thomas Park18岁
Thomas Park was 18 at the time of Nancy Kershaw's murder.
他们彼此认识 这上面还说
They knew each other and it says here that
他之所以有嫌疑 是因为他一直想约她出去
he was a suspect because he kept asking her out
还在她家晃悠 跟踪她
and hanging around her house. Stalking her.
Nancy Kershaw的男朋友 Steve Savard...
Nancy Kershaw's boyfriend, Steve Savard...
他去到她家时 凶手还在现场 他就去追他
Now, he got to the house when the killer was still there. He chased him away.
一周后
Now, one week later,
他因为车祸差点丧了命
he was nearly killed in a car accident.
有人切断了他的刹车线
Someone cut his brake line.
两天后 谋杀Kershaw的凶手
Couple of days after Kershaw's murder,
她男朋友接到了自称是凶手的恐吓电♥话♥
her boyfriend received a threatening phone call from somebody claiming to be the killer.
Steve Savard听到了杀手的声音
Steve Savard heard the killer's voice.
好吧 那知道他现在在哪儿吗
All right. Do we know where he is now?
谋杀案发生后 他的家人很害怕
Well, after the murder, his family got scared.
他们从Stockton搬到了Nevada
They moved from Stockton to Nevada.
现在仍然在其他州吗
Are they still out of state?
因为咱们得马上找到他
'Cause we need to find him right now.
我知道
Uh, I did.
我利用关系找到了他
I used some of my contacts to track him down.
他的飞机应该一小时前就降落了
His flight should have landed an hour ago.
你跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me? Huh?
你开玩笑吗 - 他有点激动啊 我觉得时间很紧迫
Are you kidding me?He's a little angry You know, I just figured time was sensitive, right?
所以我就即兴...
So, I took the liberty of...
假装是FBI特工?
Of impersonating an FBI agent?
我没说我是...
I didn't tell anyone I was...
我不能决定别人怎么想
I can't help what people assume.
那天我去工作了 就和平常一样
I went to work that day, like any other day.
那天我去工作了 就和平常一样
COMPUTER I went to work that day, like any other day.
Amita设计了一个运算法则 可以捕捉
Amita's designed an algorithm that captures
Robert Posdner在贝克尔斯菲接受询问时的声音
Robert Posdner's voice om his Bakersfield interview.
他被认为是嫌疑犯的那次?
Ah. When he was interviewed as a possible suspect?
是的 她非常精确地还原了同样的声调和音色
Yes, and she's mathematically reconstructed it to have the same tone and timbre
应该是他18岁时的声音
as his voice might have had at age 18.
我们有一段录音 想让你听下 好吗
We have some recordings we want you to listen to, okay?
Amita 我们准备好了
Amita, we're ready.
那天我去工作了
COMPUTER I went to work that day,
就和平常一样
like any other day.
那天我去工作了 就和平常一样
COMPUTER I went to work that day, like any other day.
那天我去工作了
COMPUTER I went to work that day,
就和平常一样 - 这个
like any other day. That one.
还有一条
There's one more.
那天我去工作了 就和平常一样
COMPUTER I went to work that day, like any other day.
不 不是这个 是之前那条
No. No, not that one- the one before it.
那一条最相近
That was the closest.
最接近?
Closest?
还是说和20年前威胁你的是同一个人?
Or the same guy that threatened you 20 years ago?
你...你改过了 是吧?
Well, you-you altered it, right?
因为他已经是成年人了
'Cause now he's an adult.
你要尽量做得像个青少年
You tried to make it sound like a teenager.
我能听听原本的声音吗
Can I hear the recording the way it is?
Amita 直接放第三条
Amita, play #3 straight.
那天我去工作了 就和平常一样
POSDNER I went to work that day, like any other day.
是他
That's him.
他说是他杀了Nancy...
He said he killed Nancy...
他要杀我
and he was going to kill me.
你确定?
You're sure?
他杀死了我爱的女孩
He murdered the girl I loved.
还差点杀了我
Nearly killed me.
我们家搬到了另一个州
My family moved to another state.
一切都变了
Everything changed.
这可不是我睡眼惺松时
There's not a week that goes by I don't wake up from a dead sleep
听到的声音
and hear that voice.
是 我很肯定
Yeah... I'm sure.
Robert Posdner FBI
Robert Posdner. FBI.
把手举起来
Let me see your hands.
是Sinclair探员 对吧
It's Agent Sinclair, right?
Robert?
Robert?
出什么事了 - 没事 亲爱的
What's happening? It's okay, honey.
他们是联邦探员
They're federal agents.
看看她
Look at her.
小可怜根本不知道 完全出乎意料
Poor thing has no idea. It'll be a total shock.
亲爱的 差不多该去接孩子了 是吧
Honey, it's almost time to pick up the kids, isn't it?
没人知道我
Nobody knew about me.
我喜欢这样子
I liked it that way.
有些连环杀手 他们会写信给报社 或是嘲笑警♥察♥
Some serial killers, you know, they write to the newspapers or they taunt the police.
我从没让别人注意到我
I never drew attention to myself.
我只想专心做自己需要做的事
I just wanted to go about the things I needed to do.
你知道 大多的连环杀手
You know, most serial killers...
他们都无法自我控制
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表