剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
You won't be safe in prison.
我保证
I promise you.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我猜他终于意识到她是个女孩儿了
I guess he's finally figured out she's a girl.
是啊
Yeah.
真好奇这会不会搅乱他们的攀岩
Wonder if that'll mess with the climbing.
好吧 了解了 谢谢
Right,got it. Thanks.
钻石在咱们朋友Keith Jackson 名下登记的保险箱里面
Diamonds are in a safe deposit box registered to our friend Keith Jackson.
要没有Charlie我们根本不可能破案
We couldn't have done it without Charlie.
你想不出我碰到了多大的麻烦
You have no idea the flak I'm getting.
恩 你又没做错事
Well,you do the job right,
你会搞定的
you're going to catch it.
那就是在FBI的生活
That's life in the Bureau.
我想也是
I guess.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for the help.
不客气
Don't mention it.
要知道这么刺♥激♥ 我肯定早就跟FBI签约了
I would have signed up for the FBI sooner if I knew it'd be like this.
是啊 我真♥他♥妈♥的牛 不是吗?
Yeah,I'm pretty damn great,aren't I?
我说的是这案子
I meant the case.
我也是
So did I.
你知道 Charlie
You know,Charlie,
对于那些不能为FBI效力的人来说
for someone who can't work for the FBI,
这起案件上你还真做了不少工作
you seem to have done a lot of work on this case.
比你知道的还要多
More than you know.
Ian让你毫无选择
Well,you know,Ian doesn't give you much choice.
是啊 对他说不挺难的
Yeah,he's tough to say no to,that guy.
他能于千码之外取人性命
Guy can kill a person from 1,000 yards away.
这正证明了我的观点
See,this only makes my argument for me.
我真觉得你得对FBI的决定提起上诉
I really think you should appeal the FBI's decision.
没错 我也这么认为
Yeah,me,too.
你也这么认为?
You do?
是 我就这么想
Yeah,I do.
你可不是一个威胁
Look,you're not a threat.
得了吧 他们知道的
Come on,they know it.
而你觉得这不会让你更尴尬难做?
And you don't think it would make things more awkward for you?
啊 管它呢 不管了
Ah,whatever,screw it.
他们不能找我们的茬
They can't mess with us.
这就是个强硬派
There's a tough guy.
战斗Eppes兄弟组合
The fighting Eppes Brothers.
好吧
All right,
我会的
I'll do it.
我会对他们的决定提起上诉
I'll appeal their decision.
第一次我和我老婆带Charlie去 儿科医生那里看耳朵疼
You know,the first time my wife and I took Charlie to the pediatrician for an earache,
他死活不肯让医生检查他的耳朵
he wouldn't let the doctor examine his ears
因为他以为医生 会看出来他脑子里在想什么
because he thought the doctor might just see the thinking going on in his head.
医生宣称Charlie是他遇到过的 排名第二的顽固儿童
The doctor declared Charlie the second most stubborn kid he'd ever met.
那第一个是谁?
And the first?
别告诉我说是Don?
don't tell me. Don?
你说对了
You got it.
粒子物理学就像是打桌球
Particle physicists like to use pool balls
来描述亚原子颗粒的行为
to describe the actions of subatomic particles,
但事实上 大型球状物的行为 反而更容易预测
but actually,these massive spheres behave in a far more predictable,
甚至像牛顿理论一样
even Newtonian manner.
假设白球是带有玻色子属性
Now,let's say that this cue ball has the characteristics of a boson.
他没法下手 所以才一直絮絮叨叨
He's stalling because he doesn't have a shot.
不 不 不 不
No,no,no,no,no.
我把这一击叫做...
I shall call this shot...
Fleinhardt玻色子
the Fleinhardt Boson.
飞翔的什么? (flying与Flein谐音)
The flying what?
我是故意的
Just as I intended.
看你们俩怎么从烘干机后面打
Let's see either of you take your shot from behind the dryer.
好吧 该你了
Uh,well,it's your shot.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表