剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
And for a game you can't even play,
屏保程序消耗大量内存
it's eating up a huge amount of memory.
无法打开
I can't even open it.
就像一个没门没窗的密室
It's like a house without any doors or windows.
你怎么进去?
How do you enter?
里面是谁?
And who's inside?
有一名移♥民♥和海关执法局探员失踪 她在你企图纵火烧毁的的制衣厂工作
We have a missing ICE agent who was working at the sweatshop you tried to torch,Colin.
老实交代
What do you know about that?
我一无所知
Nothing,man.
一无所知
Nothing.
其他细佬 那些手下呢?
What about the sailo,the foot soldiers?
为什么你还活着 他们死了?
Why is that you're walking around and they're not?
不是我杀的 我和他们是朋友
I didn't kill those guys.They were my friends.
Jimmy干的
Jimmy did that.
他为什么要杀自己的手下?
Why would the boss kill his own gang,huh?
他的女孩不断失踪 把他逼疯了
He was mad because his girls kept disappearing.
他的女孩?
"His" girls?
Jimmy是蛇头
Jimmy's a snake head.
他从中国偷渡女孩过来 每人花三万美元
He smuggles the girls from China for 30 grand,
然后她们帮他做衬衫还钱 每件衬衫Jimmy赚0.5美金
then they pay him back at 50 cents a shirt.
很赚钱的生意
It's good business.
知道我好奇的是什么吗 Colin?
Know something,Colin?
"玉石男孩"就剩你一个了
You're the last of the Jade Boys.
其他人都死了
Everybody else is dead.
除了你
Except for you.
Jimmy发疯那晚
The night Jimmy went crazy,
又有三个女孩逃走了
three more girls had escaped.
Jimmy说不允许再发生 开始暴打我们
Jimmy said that was the last three,and then he tortured us.
有些人跳出来承认
Some of the gang broke down and admitted what they'd done.
把Jimmy的女孩卖♥♥给了Harvey Yoon
They were selling Jimmy's girls to Harvey Yoon.
饭店老板买♥♥这么多女孩做什么?
What's a restaurant owner doing buying up girls?
Harvey Yoon倒卖♥♥妓♥女♥
Harvey Yoon was selling call girls.
Jimmy的女孩在丝龙饭店搭上房♥车 送去拉斯维加斯或别的地方
Jimmy's girls would catch a van at the Silk Dragon,head to Vegas,wherever.
你为什么要烧掉制衣厂 还把女孩一起烧死?
So why were you trying to burn down the sweatshop with the girls inside?
聪明小伙 听着...
Hey,wise guy,listen--
我们已经可以指控你 谋杀未遂和企图销毁证据
we already have you for attempted murder and trying to torch evidence.
你敢不敢打赌
Now,how much you want to bet
你的枪和那些伙计身上的子弹有关?
that your gun links up with the bullets that are in your buddies?
Jimmy让我射杀他们 以证明我没偷女孩卖♥♥给Yoon
Jimmy made me shoot the boys to prove that I wasn't stealing his girls
实际上你和Harvey Yoon合作 是吧?
But you were working with Harvey Yoon,weren't you?
所以你要烧死那些女孩
That's why you had to kill the women.
因为她们知道你的底细
Because they knew it all.
你同时 为Harvey Yoon和Jimmy Lim工作
Double-dipping with Harvey Yoon and Jimmy Lim.
这样很危险呀
That's some dangerous business,man.
城里你还替谁工作?
Anybody in this town you're not working with?
除了你们
Just you,man.
随时愿意效劳
But I'm available.
黑
Black.
红
Red.
黑
Black.
25张牌全错的概率是多少?
All right,come on.What are the chances he gets 25 wrong?
不到百万分之一的概率 但我说他是靠看反射
Less than one in a million,but I told you,he was reading the reflection.
他知道我去了寺庙
He knows I was going to temple.
我当时在观察室 我听到了
I was in the observation room.I heard him.
他知道你在那儿
Yeah,he knew you were in there.
他是猜的 他猜拍时知道我在
Yeah,he guessed.He knew I was in the room when he did this card trick.
他是个骗子 他看了咱们的信件...
He's a fraud,and he sorted through our mail,man--
他可能跟踪我们
he could be following us.
中♥央♥情报局说他有点本事
The CIA thought he had something.
上次 他的画确实管用
And his drawings definitely helped last time.
某些他帮助破解的案子 和他是有瓜葛的
I will not be convinced that he wasn't complicit in every single crime he helped solve.
我不知道
I don't know,man.
拉比有一天谈到"疑惑" 很有意思
You know,it's funny.The other day,the rabbi was saying something interesting about doubt.
"疑惑"是生活的一部分
That it's part of life.
黑暗的存在是有道理的
You know,the darkness is for a reason.
为了发明灯泡?
A reason to invent the light bulb?
好的 Eppes
Yeah. Eppes.
好的 我派Colby来
Yeah,all right,I'm sending Colby.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局 想拦下这辆闯红灯的车
Seems like LAPD was trying to pull him over for running a red.
却演变成了高速追逐
Turned into a high-speed pursuit.
司机拐弯时失控?
The driver lost control in the turn?
脖子折断了
Snapped his neck.
看看龙的食物
Come see what the dragon ate.
制衣厂的两个女孩
The other two sweatshop girls.
发现你的探员了吗?
And your agent?
没有
No Hsiao.
一个巨龙花车 两个死掉的女孩
A dragon float,two little dead girls.
和那幅画一样
会 我一定会...
有什么新线索?
What did I miss?
直到我告诉她们 两个女孩被害 另一个失踪
They didn't want to talk until I told them that
他们才肯开口
were murdered
礼拜二晚上 Colin来给我们Harvey的衣样
她们同意了 不过我不同意
太危险了
Kim被带走的那天 Colin给他们介绍Harvey的生意
The night that Kim was taken,it was Colin that brought them Harvey's deal.
她没有去 因为太危险
She didn't go because it was too dangerous.
如果你同意他们的买♥♥卖♥♥的话
你再去丝龙跟他们见面
如果接受Harvey的买♥♥卖♥♥ 就去饭店
If a woman accepted Harvey's offer,she went to his restaurant,
进一辆红色面包车 加入性♥交♥易
got in a red van and joined the sex trade.
饭店的外送车是红色的
The restaurant delivery van is red.
一天 我去找那辆车
One night I go for van,
看见墙上贴了我的照片
see my picture on a wall.
我在这里没有亲人会找我
I have no family here look for me,
会是谁贴的呢?
so who put there?
从这里出发 沿着螺旋线向外搜索
We start here,and we just got to spiral out.
Kim的跟踪器还在工作吗?
you think that Kim's beacon is still working?
但愿如此
I hope so.
我过会去找你们
Hey,I'll meet up with you guys later.
我先去找Walter Yoon聊聊他弟弟
I'm gonna talk to Walter Yoon about his brother.
有消息我会告诉你
All right,I'll let you know if I hear anything.
谢谢 Don 等下...
Thanks.Hey,um,Don,I,um...
我很信任你的工作
I want to say that I'm sensitive to your job position,
但现在我的探员失踪不归
but it's my agent who's out there missing,
我会尽一切力量找到她
and I want all the help I can get,
哪怕是非传统的方法
no matter how,uh,unorthodox.
你开玩笑的吧
You got to be kidding.
你的上司批准了
Your boss already okayed it.
霰弹枪报到
I call shotgun.
救援队出发咯
Good guys to the rescue.
我的相机呢? 我需要我的相机
Where's my camera when I need it?
Simon 别总喋喋不休的 好吧?
Simon,look,you can't just be chattering away the whole time,all right?
抱歉
Uh,sorry about that.
你们干嘛?
What are you guys doing?
我们在制♥作♥爆竹声的滤波器
Well,we're creating a filter for firecrackers.
我们应该说"小心手雷" 是吧?
Probably should have said,"Fire in the hole," huh?
抱歉
We're sorry.
录到了吗?
Did you get that?
搞定
Got it.
按照中国传统习俗
In Chinese tradition,
人们会给逝者烧些象征性的物品 希望逝者可以在阴间享用
we burn symbolic objects to accompany the soul into the spirit world.
他们在阴间还开车呀?
They drive in the spirit world,huh?
这是Yoon先生 他是这里的法师
This is Mr. Yoon,the spiritual director here.
我和我弟弟...
My brother and I...
关系并不密切
we were not close.
像这么复杂的人... 很难让人尊敬
Hard to honor someone so... complicated.
Yoon先生 我们此行正是来了解情况
Actually,Mr. Yoon,that's,uh,what we want to talk to you about.
你是否知道他卷入了一些犯罪活动
Were you aware of his involvement in criminal activities,
尤其是性♥交♥易?
specifically the sex trade?
我很是怀疑
I certainly suspected.
但无论如何 他毕竟是我弟弟
But good or ill,he was my brother.
Harvey...
Harvey...
只反映了中国城的一个侧面
is just one face of Chinatown.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表