剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
给你 - 没有
Here. - No.
没有 我今天没用过信♥用♥卡♥
No,I haven't used my credit card today.
一定是有人...
Well,then someone else must...
我来接
Here,let me take it.
你好 对
Hello? Yes.
就是这个?
Is that it?
不是 我在测试防火墙
No. I'm just testing the firewalls.
你要知道 你要我做的 不是简单的入侵而已
You know,what you're asking me to do is not a simple hack,okay?
有很多文件和程序 我根本没干过这种事
There are files and programs I need to even attempt something like this.
你别跟我拖延时间 Amita
You do need to buy time from me,Amita.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我需要你
I need you.
我没有骗你
I am not lying to you.
我也想照你说的做 我想回家
I just want to do what you want me to do,and I want to go home.
我办公室里有一台电脑
Now,th-there's a computer in my office.
如果你能拿过来
If you could get that for me,
事情就会快很多
that could make this whole thing go a lot faster.
我以前看过一个故事
You know,I read a story one time...
关于一个印度公主
about this Indian princess.
她被一个魔王绑♥架♥了
She gets herself kidnapped by some demon king.
Ram和Sita的故事 - 就是这个
Ram and Sita. - That's it.
古印度两大♥史♥诗之一--罗摩衍那
借助于Hanuman的力量 Ram救出了Sita
Ram rescues Sita with the help of Hanuman.
那个猴王
The Monkey King.
这样吧
Well,here's the thing.
如果我从那个有着2车位车♥库♥
What if I'm the one that rescued you
有800个频道 高速路连接的
from the demon kingdom of the two-car garage,
称作自♥由♥社会 政♥府♥监管的邪恶王国之中
800 channels,freeway-bound,
拯救了你
state-supervised petri dish they call
强迫你接受如何?
a free society and make you eat it?
故事结束了 我的公主 你已经被拯救了
The story's over,princess. You've been saved.
我们去找找那个笔记本
Let's see about this laptop.
好了 这是我们的第五站
Okay,this is our fifth stop.
好的 天使与恶魔的这个难题
All right,the angel and devils problem
仅仅只会给出某些可能的节点
will only yield possible nodes
在那些地方绑♥架♥者有时间来得及
in places where the movement and timing of the kidnappers
把将Amita从第一辆车
allows that Amita might have been taken from
拖出来 - 这个地方的可能性很大
that first vehicle. - It's the best possibility yet.
独♥立♥建筑 没有路灯 有很多可以藏她的地方
Isolated,no streetlights-- lot of places they could be hiding her.
这里她们也有地方藏第二辆车
Or places where they had a second car waiting.
你一直都像那样神出鬼没吗?
Are you always gonna make your appearance like that?
只要我不说话 人们都不会留意到我
People just don't seem to notice me until I talk.
我想你也查到这同一个地方了
So I'm assuming your own process brought you to this same spot.
我是从撞车现场的吉普车打滑痕迹 开始回溯的
Started backtracking the Jeep's skid marks from the crash site.
穿过了洛杉矶市中心?
Through downtown LA?
沥青上的轮胎印 草地上的脚印 规则一致
Tires on asphalt,footprints in the grass,same principle.
她们打了不少急转弯
They were taking a lot of hard corners--
所以搜索变得相对容易点儿了
made it considerably easier.
我开着后面的门呢 进来吧
I left the door open around back-- come on in.
我可真不想知道这群人想干嘛
I don't like what I'm seeing inside this guy's head.
这是散热器的冷却液
It's radiator fluid.
肯定有辆车在这儿停了段时间
Something must've been parked there a while.
四门车 - 可能是辆英帕拉(雪佛兰)
Four doors. - Maybe an Impala.
轮胎印可不怎么容易跟踪啊
Tire tracks will not be as easy to follow.
这里 来瞧瞧
Here,check this out.
过氧化丙酮 - 一个炸♥弹♥实验室
Acetone peroxide. - A bomb lab.
说明他们直到在这里大功告成了
Figure they didn't snatch Dr. Ramanujan
才去绑♥架♥了Ramanujan博士
until they were finished with what they were finished with in here.
这些被拆开的假人 - 我检查过了 这个地方已经
These parts. - Yeah,I ran a check-- this place has been
申请破产六个月了
in Chapter 11 for six months.
根本没人会知道他们在这儿待过
No one would have known they were here.
手臂 腿 头 没有躯干
Arms... legs,heads. No torsos.
我还真想认识一下那个人
You know,I'd really like to meet that guy
那个盗用你信♥用♥卡♥号♥码的家伙
who was using your credit card number.
如果你想偷东西 为啥要偷废物?
I mean,if you're going to steal,why steal junk?
什么? - 一个钟和一个茶壶
What? - Yeah,a clock and a teapot,
我还能稍微接受 但是
I can sort of get,but,uh,
在洛杉矶的人谁会需要一个滑雪板?
who in Los Angeles is going to need a snowboard?
还花275美元去买♥♥一个雪花玻璃球?
And $275 for a snowglobe?
把我裹在囚服里 以为我就是个囚犯
Wrap me up in a prison jumpsuit to define me,
套上西装革履 你就自以为人模人样
wrap yourself up in a suit and tie to define you.
扔掉你的西装和领带 别以为我不知道你是谁
Strip away the suit and tie,don't think I don't know what you are.
你就是一只狗
You're a dog...
只会在呕吐物和垃圾里闻闻嗅嗅
sniffing through the puke and garbage.
她还活着
Hey,she's alive.
她在... 她在联络我
She's... she's communicating with me.
什么意思? - 我的信♥用♥卡♥记录上
What? - There were four fraudulent charges
有四笔欺诈消费: 一个座钟
that were made on my credit card: a mantel clock.
在她生日那天 我给她买♥♥了个一模一样的
Uh,it's the same exact one I bought her for her birthday.
一套镏黄铜的茶壶
A brass stacking teapot set.
那是 是她父母给她的毕业礼物
That was... that was her parents' graduation gift to her.
一个雪花玻璃球 一个滑雪板
A snow globe,a snowboard.
我为我们的科罗拉多旅行买♥♥的这些
I bought those for our trip to Colorado.
好的 但是我还是没搞懂 - 我不知道她怎么做到的
Okay,but I don't understand. - I don't know how
但是她确实在跟我联络
she's doing this exactly,
不可能有这样的巧合
but there's no way it's a coincidence.
她要告诉我些什么
She's talking to me.
这四样东西都放在她的办公室里
These four things are in her office.
她希望我们去查一下她的办公室
She wants us to watch her office.
Amita在用某种秘密代码 跟Charlie交流
So,Amita talking to Charlie in secret code.
你怎么想? - 如果我是Charlie
What do you think? - That,if I was in Charlie's place,
我也会抓住任何一线机会的
I would be grasping at straws,too.
但是 你知道 换句话说...
But,you know,on the other hand...
你觉不觉得Don现在也是这样?
You think that's what's going on with Don,too?
他翻来覆去地看Duryea的心理访谈
I mean,he just keeps watching Duryea's psych interviews over and over.
你得这么想 他有他的道理
You got to figure that he's on to something.
一点钟方向
One o'clock.
找到了 是Piper St. Joan
Yeah,here we go. Piper St. Joan.
为啥我们总是浪费时间质疑Charlie?
Why do we ever waste any time doubting Charlie?
FBI!
FBI!
她死了
She's dead.
你的同伙也是
So is your stooge.
她已经跟死没两样了
She's as good as dead.
要去哪儿呢?
Going somewhere?
我要去趟洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
Audrey
Audrey.
带Amita去洗手间
Show Amita to the bathroom.
再带她回来
And show her the way back,too.
你要想对我不轨的话 就先杀了我吧
You will have to kill me before that ever happens.
我们死之前会发生什么很难说呢
A lot of things happen before we die.
走吧
Off you go.
带着枪的应声虫
Zombie with the gun.
等着永不出现的命令
Waiting for words that will never come.
你已经说过了
You mentioned that already.
在车里 在路上 还有电梯里
In the car,during processing,and in the elevator.
Mason说过 魔鬼出现时总会有魔鬼的样子
Mason says the devil will come with credentials.
Mason想杀你
Mason tried to kill you.
是Dallas想杀我
Dallas tried to kill me.
她很嫉妒我是他的左右手
She's always been jealous of my position at his right hand.
为什么要拿笔记本电脑?
What was the laptop for?
那个婊♥子♥要求的
Bitch asked for it.
我就知道她是个婊♥子♥
I knew she was a bitch,
但是Mason说不是 说她是我们部落的一员
but Mason,he said no,she's a member of the tribe,
即使她还没有认识到自己的位置
even if she hasn't taken her place yet.
所以Mason出错了
So,Mason makes mistakes.
她们都是部分
They're all pieces.
只有Mason能将部分视为整体
And Mason sees the pieces as a whole.
当他发现真♥相♥时 那婊♥子♥死定了
Bitch is as good as dead when he finds out.
好吧 这个"婊♥子♥"是我的朋友
All right,the "bitch" is my friend
她有名字
and she has a name.
跟带枪的应声虫是朋友
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表