剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
数字追凶 第五季 第13集 唐人街风波
你是为我们来的吗?
车应该是红色的吧
不 我改变主意了
Alice 你快派人来!
Alice,you've got to get over here!
情况变糟了
This thing's going bad.
我在这里遇上麻烦了
I'm in trouble here.
这里看上去不错
Looks all right.
开着就好 老兄 我很饿
Looks open is what it looks,man,and I'm starving.
牛年
Year of the Ox.
中国人过年不像我们这么单调乏味
Chinese New Years make ours look boring.
你好啊? 我们只是要外卖♥♥
How you doing?We're just gonna do takeout.
菜单一样
Same menu.
你想吃什么?
What do you think?
是要叉烧包
It's a toss-up between the Cha Shui Bao,
宫保三酿
the Kung Pao San Yan,
还是麻婆豆腐炒里脊肉呢
and Ma Poo curd with Leejee.
这是哪门子菜单? 我要找蛋卷
What kind of menu is this? I'm looking for an egg roll.
至少每道菜都有照片
Well,at least they got pictures.
这样 你想点哪道菜指出来就是了
That way,you can just point at whatever you want.
是啊 红烧猪大肠
Yeah,flaming pig intestines.
好像我需要这样的照片
Like I need a picture of that.
我的女孩在哪里啊?
我要她们回来
我不知道
我不相信
你波叔
有麻烦
好 - 我给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
枪手到底说了些什么?
So what exactly were the shooters saying?
我中文水平并不是很好
I don't really speak much Chinese,
但带头的家伙似乎在大喊
but it seemed like the leader guy was yelling,
"我的女孩在哪?
"Where's my girls?
我要她们回来"
I want my girls back."
四死六伤
We got six wounded and four dead.
其中一人用FN P-90自动手♥枪♥
One of the guys was carrying a FN P-90 machine pistol.
这样说吧 他们是准备来大屠♥杀♥的
All right,they were ready for a massacre.
有意思 小时候我爸常带我和Charlie 来这餐馆吃饭 这里很出名
It's funny,you know,my dad used to take me and Charlie here when we were kids.This place is famous.
而现在这里要成为 死亡和丑闻之旅中的一站了
And now it's going to be a stop on the Death and Scandal Tour.
伙计 这是Walter Yoon
Guys,this is Walter Yoon.
这里是他弟弟的餐馆
It's his brother's restaurant.
那是我弟弟...
That's my brother...
Harvey Harvey Yoon
Harvey. Harvey Yoon.
我对此很遗憾 Walter 告诉我
I'm sorry,Walter. Hey,tell me.
发生此事 你什么有想法吗?
Do you have any idea why this might have happened?
整个唐人街都猜是玉石男孩帮做的
It's already all over Chinatown that the Jade Boys did this.
也许他没有交保护费
Maybe he didn't pay his protection money.
现在他更不会交了
Well,he's not gonna pay it now.
我是Alice Chen 移♥民♥管制局的
Alice Chen,Immigration Control.
我手头有紧急案件
I've got an emergency on my hands.
我的一位探员在这条街被掳走
I think one of my agents was grabbed on this street.
她是卧底 今晚和另外两名女子都突然失踪
She was undercover when she and two other women disappeared tonight.
另外...
And,uh...
...他是我们的头号♥嫌疑人
...that's my chief suspect.
我爸不在实在太静了
It's too quiet with my dad away.
掉个勺子之类吧
Drop a spoon or something.
这是第几次聚会? - 第15次
So which reunion is this? -Fiftieth.
别说是我告诉你的
But you didn't hear that from me.
想象一下Alan在高中时的样子
Imagine Alan in high school.
坐在车后架上四处闲荡
You know,hanging out by the bike racks,
淋浴时把毛巾摔得噼啪响
snapping towels in the shower.
谢谢描述淋浴时的画面
Thanks for the shower image.
很好
That's good.
你好 Eppes教授
Hello,Professor Eppes.
你记得我吗?
You remember me?
是的 我记得
Yeah,I do.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
我需要和你哥谈谈
I need to talk to your brother.
职业原因
It's professional reasons.
我哥不住在这里
My brother doesn't live here.
我不会把他的电♥话♥号♥码给你--
I'm not going to give you his phone number--
职业原因
professional reasons.
你见到他 请叫他打电♥话♥给我
When you do see him,please tell him to call me.
一定
You bet.
还有...
And,uh...
你的信件
Your mail.
晚安
Night,now.
是谁?
Who was it?
Simon Kraft
Simon Kraft.
警局通灵师?
The police psychic guy?
伪通灵师
Wannabe psychic.
这个疯子究竟在我家门口干嘛?
What the hell is this nutcase doing on my front porch?
也许他是真的通灵师
Maybe he's not such a wannabe.
他怎么知道你住在哪里?
How'd he know where you live?
我不知道 他以前是CIA情报员
I don't know. He's a former CIA spook,
所以也许他是 从某个老熟人处得到我的地址
so maybe he got my address from one of his old contacts.
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
我应该打电♥话♥给Don 还是我反应过激?
Think I should call Don,or am I overreacting?
你考虑太久了
You took too long.
不好意思
Oh,excuse me.
我是Eppes
This is Eppes.
嗨 Charlie 我待会再打给你 我在案发现场...
Oh,hey,Charlie,I've got to get back to you.I'm at a crime scene at,uh...
你还记得爸过去 常带咱们去的唐人街餐馆吗?
You remember that restaurant that Dad used to take us to in Chinatown?
是啊 我记得 我很快说完
Yeah,I know. I'll make this fast.
等等 哪间餐馆?
Wait a second,what restaurant?
丝龙餐馆
The Silk Dragon.
我们要找的探员叫Kim Hsiao
The agent we're looking for is named Kim Hsiao.
她是从司法部调过来
She transferred to us from DOJ,
因为她中文说得很好...
because she's Chinese-fluent and...
还因为是我申请的
because I requested her.
昨晚的枪手 左边这个Jimmy Lim
Last night's shooters:that's Jimmy Lim on the left.
他在表兄协助下掌管玉石男孩帮
He ran the Jade Boys gang with muscle from his cousin.
在昨晚失踪前 Kim都在Jimmy的伯纳德街上的
Kim was working undercover in Jimmy's sweatshop on Bernard Street.
制衣工厂里做卧底
That is,until last night,anyway.
侍应说Jimmy Lim要求 从Harvey Yoon那要回他的女孩
The waiter said that Jimmy Lim was demanding his girls back from Harvey Yoon.
你想他是指你失踪的探员吗?
You think he could've been talking about your missing agent?
是 有可能
Yeah,that's possible.
交通部的摄像头 一直拍摄Kim到中♥央♥广场
The Department of Transportation cameras caught Kim all the way to Central Plaza.
那是餐馆的所在地 也是在那里拍不到了
That's the restaurant's location,and that's where D.O.T. stops.
安保摄像头本应能拍摄到
And the security cameras should've kicked in,
但在停车场的那个角落
but on that corner of the plaza,
摄像头给坏了
the cameras are all disabled.
后援呢?
What about backup?
她没有后援
She didn't have any.
她9:15打卡下班
We,uh,clocked her off at 9:15.
接着我就收到这个电♥话♥
Next thing,I got this call.
"Alice 你快派人来
HSIAO (on tape): Alice,you gotta get over here.
情况变糟了
This thing's going bad.
我遇上麻烦了..."
I'm in trouble...
也许你能处理一下这个
Maybe you can do something with it.
像这种卧底工作--
Covert ops like this--
你的探员不是该有跟踪器吗?
wouldn't your agents be wearing a beacon?
她有跟踪器 她也没有上交
Well,e had Well,she had a beacon; she didn't turn it in,
所以我们希望跟踪器仍在她身上
so we're hopeful that she still has it--
问题是 它只能在约1英里范围内起作用
the problem is that it only works for about a mile or so.
1英里? 这是个什么跟踪器啊?
A mile?What kind of beacon is that?
听着 我们每天都突袭制衣工厂 从来都不需开枪
Look,we bust sweatshops every day and never had to fire a shot.
回想起来 我们本应该更小心的
Then again,in retrospect,we should've been more careful.
我们已收到警告的信♥号♥♥了
We had a warning flag.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
洛杉矶警♥察♥局报告 有五宗唐人街女子失踪案
Well,LAPD says they have five open cases involving Chinatown women who have disappeared,
都是家属报案的 还在调查
and whose families have come forward.
加上非法移♥民♥ 制衣工厂的劳工 鬼才知道还有多少人
Add to that missing illegals,sweatshop labor,and it's anyone's guess how many more there've been.
负责监视的卡车报告 玉石男孩的仓库里
Our surveillance truck says that Jade Boys' warehouse has
警卫全部撤掉了
All the guards have disappeared.
你和David去查看一下 好吗?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表