剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
That he shared his research on serial killers th a detective in Bakersfield?
怎么
Yeah?
他叫Brent Driscoll 猜猜怎么着
Name's Brent Driscoll, and guess what.
他去年死了
He died last year.
怎么死的
How?
他们说他坠楼 撞到头部
They said he fell, hit his head,
在他后院的游泳池被淹死了
and wound up drowned in his backyard pool.
在你听来不有点可疑吗
Doesn't that seem just a bit suspicious to you?
贝克尔斯菲市警局调查此事了吗?
Bakersfield PD Ik into it?
当然 但他们不知道有个杀手
Well, sure, but they didn't know there was a killer
会杀调查者与目击证人啊
who eliminates investigators and witnesses.
我们需要Driscoll的档案
We need Driscoll's files.
我明天就开车去
I'm driving up tomorrow.
是什么东西
What do you have there?
是家庭改进计划 希望你们能帮我弄弄
It's a home improvement project I'm hope you both will help me out with.
我说我会的
I told you I would.
好的 这是前方与后院的地形
All right. So, front and backyard landscaping.
看看
Take a look.
你在问他
You're asking him about it?
我呢 这房♥子是我的
What about me? I own this house.
是的 就跟你关心他在那儿放了什么障碍一样
Oh, yeah, like you care what hedges he puts out there.
说的有理
Point made.
弄得怎么样
How you doing there?
David让半个办公室的人检查偷盗报告 想确定下一个受害者
David's got half the office trying to ID potential victims by running down prowler reports.
嘿 你们还记得第一次吧
Hey, you guys remember the first time, huh?
第一起连环案件? 当时就在这个房♥间
That first serial case?
你们是一起破的案
You figured it out together.
还记得吗
Remember?
那是几辈子前的事了
It was like a lifetime ago.
5年前
Five years.
是的 就在你们变得那么疏远
Yeah, it was right before that you had grown so far apart
我是你们唯一的联♥系♥之前
that I was the only thing you had in common.
我想等我死了
I figured after I died,
你们可能很多年都不见一次面
you might spend years without seeing each other,
但说实话吧
but to tell you the truth,
我不再担心这个了
I'm not worried about that anymore.
嘿 Charlie 有新情况吗
Hey, Charlie, you got something new?
不 但我发现了旧情况
No, I've got something old.
我在跟Don和我爸爸谈起 我们之前接手过的一起连环案件
I was talking with Don and my dad about a previous serial case we worked on,
让我想到了这个
and it reminded me of this.
所以我分♥析♥了这3个团簇 我发现了
So I analyzed these three cluste, and it gave me
这3个凶手可能的藏匿地点
these three probable locations for the killer.
是热带方程式
That's the hot zone equation.
一模一样
The very same.
这个现在有什么用
Now how does this work?
把它想象成...
Well, think of it like a...
我 能让我来吗
Can, uh, can I do this?
就像草坪洒水器洒出千万颗水滴
It's like a lawn sprinkler reading hundreds of drops of water.
现在 想预测下一颗水滴落在哪里是不可能的
Now, it's impossible to predict where the next drop will fall,
但如果把洒水器拿走
but if you took away the sprinkler,
从水滴的位置可以计算出洒水器的方位
from the pattern of drops you could calculate its location.
你是说我们能找到凶手的住处?
You're saying that we can find out where the killer lives?
是的 我们知道他要么住在这儿 要么跟这三块区域有所联♥系♥
Yeah. We know that he's either lived in or is linked to these three areas.
你对我们收到的偷盗报告 进行了对比分♥析♥?
You run a comparative analysis against the prowler reports we got?
我喜欢能全面领略任务的学生
Oh, I love it when a student grasps the full potential of an application.
前30名最可能的受害者
Top 30 potential victims,
从警局报告 地理区域与受害者侧写中 鉴定出来的
ID'd from police reports, geographic areas, victim profiles.
他们成为下一名受害者的
The numbers represent the probability of their being
可能性
the next victim.
最高的是23%?
The best we can get is 23%?
在统计分♥析♥的世界里 23%意味着...
In the world of statistical analysis, 23% means...
呃 这个能让我来吗
Uh, can I do this one?
这意味着该干活了
It means get your ass in gear.
快点 大伙儿 晚饭好了
Come on, guys. Dinner's ready.
所以 他喜欢袭击夫妇 是吗
So, he tends to attack coups, right?
还有青少年
And also teenagers.
有些是跟父母一起住的
Some with their parents asleep in the same house.
我们找到了Charlie认为最可能遇袭的
We got people at the 30 residences
30处住地的人员名单
that Charliehinks are the most likely targets.
是的 也许我们会走运 就这么说吧
Yeah, maybe we'll get lucky, so to speak.
嘿 Al Pacino演警♥察♥的是什么电影来着
Hey, what's that movie with Al Pacino- he's a cop,
他跟Ellen Barkin睡了
and he ends up sleeping with Ellen Barkin,
之后发现她前夫是连环杀手?
and then it turns out that her ex-husband was the killer?
《午夜惊情》
Sea of Love.
不 不是这个
No, that wasn't it.
就是 我看过5次左右
Yeah, it is. Seen it, like, five times.
你是Pacino的狂热粉丝?
You a big Pacino fan?
不 是Michael Rooker的粉丝
No. Michael Rooker fan.
《连环杀手的肖像》里 他演Henry都演活了
He was Henry in Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer.
是的 那家伙
Oh, yeah, that guy.
他老演凶手
That guy's always the killer.
不是 你看过《血仍未冷》吗
Nohe's not. You ever seen The Replacement Killers?
他演警♥察♥
He was the cop.
嘿 看那儿
Hey, look there.
FBI
FBI.
趴下
Get down!
跪下
On your knees!
好的 别开枪
Okay, don't shoot me!
到底是怎么了
What the hell's going on?
我们是FBI
We're FBI.
Leonard 是你吗
Leonard, is that you?
你认识他?
You know him?
Leonard Philber
Leonard Philber.
我女儿的朋友
Friend of my daughter's.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我只想爬上树 伙计
I was just gonna TP the tree, man!
FBI!
FBI!
关上灯 关上灯
Kill your light. Kill your light.
看到他了吗 - 没有
Did you see him?-No.
他事先把车藏在附近 他计划好了
He had a car hidden nearby. He ditched it.
继续步行 或者干脆藏了第二辆车
Continued on foot or had a second car somewhere.
他事先已经计划好了逃跑路线
He had an escape route planned out in advance.
他很清楚他要去哪儿
He knew exactly where he was going.
大家都没事吧
Everyone all right?
都好
Everyone's fine.
好的 我再联♥系♥你
All right. I'll get back to you.
地方是对的 伙计们 但他跑了
Well, itas the right place, buddy, but he's gone.
妈的 他提前计划好了 他知道怎么逃跑
Damn it. He plans ahead. He knew how to get away.
听着 我担心我们现在有个更大的问题
Listen, I'm worried that we've presented ourselves with an even bigger problem here.
你什么意思 - 他转移了3次
What do you mean? This guy's moved three times.
现在既然他差点被抓住了 他会找新地方栖身的
Now that he was almost caught, he's going to relocate again.
那么 杀手从北加州开始 向南走
So, the killer started in northern California, moved south,
而他现在在洛杉矶
and now he's here in L.A.
就像三股重力
Like three points of gravitational force,
杀手就在它们之间 我们看不到
the killer residing somewhere in them, unseen,
像黑洞一样散发他的破坏性力量
exerting his destructive influence like a black hole.
是的 我们要把每个热带缩小
Yeah. We need to narrow each hot zone down
给其中的每个人做侧写 寻找公共点
and profile all the men in them and look for a common link.
那可有得跑腿了
That's a lot of legwork.
好吧 我去找人口调查名单和社会保险记录
All right. I'll get census lists and Social Security records.
咱们可以交叉查找
We can start cross-checking.
我在Driscoll的档案里有所发现
I found something in the Driscoll files.
Driscoll曾经和Gene Evans搭档过
Now, Driscoll's the detective who worked with Gene Evans,
据说是去年在泳池中淹死了
and he supposedly drowned in a pool last year.
他找过贝克尔斯菲一个涉嫌谋杀的男人
He interviewed a man as a suspect in a murder in Bakersfield.
Robert Posdner 这人说他看到了杀Gene Evans的凶手
Robert Posdner- the guy who claimed he saw Gene Evans' killer.
他是命案发生时的目击者
He was a witness in the murder here.
同时也是贝克尔斯菲谋杀案的嫌疑犯
He was also a suspect in a Bakersfield murder.
就连我也想问问这可能性有多大
Even I have to ask. What are the odds?
贝克尔斯菲的档案确认他是Wayne Potvin
Bakersfield files ID him as Wayne Potvin.
他是涉及一宗夫妻被谋杀命案的 19名嫌犯之一
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表