剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
We can determine where he's been hiding his boxes within the Union Parcel system.
再加上地域联网的分♥析♥
Add to that a little geographic network overlay.
你的主意
Your idea.
那 你们怎么看? 加入?
So, um, what do you say? You guys, uh, you guys in?
上次我们在这里还没把话说完呢
Last time we were here, we started a conversation we didn't finish.
是吗?
We didn't?
好吧
Okay.
你想继续逃避 那是你自己的选择 但不用我提醒你就知道
You want to keep running, that's your choice, but I don't have to tell you--
逃避的人都会被抓住的
guys who run get caught.
这事太复杂了
There's a lot of stuff.
就算Charlie重新拿到安全级别认证 他成功的过程
I mean, even Charlie and his clearance and the way he got it back.
怎么说?
How's that?
那人不过是利用他
This guy just wanted to blackball him.
他真要找的人是我
And, I mean, really he was after me.
很明显他失败了
Obviously he failed.
感觉就是...
It feels like...
我只擅长当个FBI
FBI's all I'm good at.
但是?
But?
不知道 大概就是这样吧
Well, no, I feel like that's... that's all there is.
用不规则碎片分♥析♥ 我们就能找出Emerson的那些盒子
I'm using fractal analysis, we were able to identify Emerson's boxes within the Union Parcel system.
看 这就是一个不规则碎片样式
See, that's a fractal pattern.
我们已经找到了177个包裹
Now, we found all 177 parcels.
唯一的问题是有26个不见了
The only problem-- 26 have disappeared.
正好是我们在那辆逃跑的货车上 找到的空纸箱数目
The exact number of empty boxes found in the getaway van.
那天劫匪们抢劫仓库的时候 拉动过一个开关
The day of the warehouse heist, the thieves pulled a switch.
他们挑出了这26个空纸箱 然后用另外的纸箱替换掉
They cherry-picked the 26 empty boxes and replaced them with 26 others.
根据联邦货运记录 劫匪们放进系统里的纸箱
According to Union Parcel's records, the boxes the thieves put in the system
正去往高价值货物会过夜储存的工厂
are on their way to a facility where high-value items are stored overnight.
他说得对 一般来说它们需要经过扫描
He's right-- normally they would go through the screening process,
但他们利用Emerson从上游放入纸箱 而逃过了扫描这一关
but they avoided that by inserting them upstream using Emerson.
那间工厂刚刚运进了一批金块
That same facility just got a shipment of gold bullion.
运往迪拜的八百万美金 放在金库里
$8 million, on its way to Dubai. It's in a vault.
所以这一切就像是一个特洛伊木马
So this whole thing's a Trojan horse.
他们的目标就是破入这个金库
They're plan is to bust into the vault.
利用放在纸箱里的东西
And they're using whatever it is in those boxes to do it.
里面的一个舞♥女♥拿了 Emerson表哥的地址过来
One of the strippers came through with an address on Emerson's cousin.
两天之前 管理人员 逮着他表哥在门口赌博
Manager caught the cousin running a card game out of his room two nights ago.
给了他一个星期的时间搬出去
Gave him a week to move out.
看起来他马上就要搬出去了
He's gonna be out faster than that.
安全
Clear.
尸体还是暖的 没死多久
His body's still warm. He hasn't been dead all that long.
Emerson 听着
All right, Emerson.
你的东西都已经归回原样 马上就可以回家了
Listen, all your stuff is back where you left it. You're going home.
没有地方和家一样 嗒嗒嗒 三次
No place like home. Click, click, click. Three times.
没有一个好地方
No place is a good place.
他没有屈服
He held out.
看看
Take a look.
那26个纸箱里的东西
Contents of our 26 boxes.
散热系统?
Exothermic Cutting System?
他们打算切开金库门
They're gonna try and cut their way into the Union Parcel vault.
等等 追踪号♥呢?
Wait a second-- where are the tracking numbers?
在一个堆满货物的仓库没有追踪号♥ 你准会找不着北的
In a warehouse full of stuff, without them you'd be lost.
他来FBI打算想办法刺♥激♥Emerson
He came into the FBI trying to work an angle to spring Emerson.
他关心的根本不是Emerson...
It wasn't Emerson he cared about...
而是追踪号♥
It was the tracking numbers.
而只有一个人知道 牢牢的记在脑子里
And there's only one person who has them, safely inside his head.
我要爬楼梯
I need to take the stairs.
我们知道 别担心
Yeah, no, we know that. Don't worry about it.
39个阶梯 有39个阶梯
39 steps, there are 39 steps.
一桶饼干有39片 39个最高法♥院♥
There are 39 saltines in a sleeve of crackers, 39 Supreme Court Justices.
等等 Emerson 不是39个吧 是9个
Hold on, Emerson. I don't think it's 39. I believe the number's nine.
开玩笑呢
Joke.
对
Right.
给我们再说个笑话吧
All right, tell us another one.
今天不说笑话了
No, no more jokes today.
他们正在上楼
They're on their way up.
没有其他人
No witnesses.
不!不!不!不!不!不! - 怎么了?
No! No! No! No! No! No! - What's wrong, buddy?
毯子弄错了! 毯子弄错了!
The mat is wrong! No. The mat is wrong!
可能只是有人碰到了?
Somebody probably just moved it, okay?
不!不!不!差太多尺了 - 我把它放回原位
No! No! No!Too-too many fee. - Here, I'm putting it back.
大脚!小脚住在这里!只有小脚!
Big feet! Small feet live here! Only small feet!
你们进去!快!快!
Hey, you guys, get inside! Move! Move!
你去壁橱里 Emerson 蹲低点
You, you head toward the closet. Head toward the closet, Emerson. Stay down. Down.
不!你过来 - 什么?
No! You over here. - What?
你呆在这里 安安静静的 好吗?
Hey, I want you to be in here. You be quiet, all right?
千万别动 直到我回来为止
Don't move. till I come back, all right?
好 不动 动是不可以的
Don't move. Moving's not allowed.
好了
All right.
FBI训练课
FBI training course.
你的射击真的很高分?
Did you really shoot high score?
300环中290环
290 out of 300.
这跟有人在后面瞄准你可不一样
All right, it's a lot different when they're shooting back at you, okay?
我不行 - 我会回来的
No. - I'll be back.
拿着 Charlie 拿好 - 好吧
Take it, Charlie. Take it. - All right.
你跟着我 我们要移♥动♥了
You stay with me, we're about to move.
跟着我
Stay with me, okay?
这是厨房♥ 我有个主意...
Kitchen. Hey, I got an idea. Just...
掩护我 好吗? - 好的
back me up, you know. - All right.
打中没有? - 打中了
Get him? - Got him.
跟着我 - 嗯
Follow me. - Okay.
放下枪
Drop your guns.
那自闭症小孩呢?
Where's Rain Man?
我让他从逃生口走了
I sent him down the fire escape.
他现在在支援部队那里
Backup unit's has him by now.
支援部队 哈 我喜欢
Backup unit, right. I like that.
我也喜欢 - 给个理由我开枪
Me, too. - Give me a reason.
下次 你真的应该找人支援
Next time, you really should call for backup.
我们太忙了点
We were a little busy.
你还好吗? - 呃 还好
You okay? - Uh, yeah.
我会回家以后再吐出来的
I will wait till I get home to throw up.
引爆奶酪喷罐
Exploding Cheez Whiz.
好主意 Charlie
Good work, Charlie.
我们俩配合真默契
I felt like Butch Cassidy and Mr. Wizard.
Emerson呢?
Hey, where's Emerson?
他很安全 在壁橱里
Safe. He's in the closet.
怎么回...
What the...
硬汉 情况看起来对你很不妙
Not looking so good, tough guy.
杀了一个FBI探员 死刑在等着你
A murdered FBI agent, you're a dead man walking.
你还有一次机会逃开死刑注射
You got one shot to dodge a needle.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我们知道你老板 打算进联合货运的金库抢走金块
And we know your boss is planning to bust into the Union Parcel vault to steal the gold.
他把需要的工具都放在了26个纸箱里
He sent the tools he needs in 26 boxes.
你老板需要追踪号♥
Your boss needs tracking numbers.
我们造了一份追踪号♥
We put together a list of our own.
你把它们交给他
You're gonna give it to him.
号♥码对上了
Numbers match.
就是它们了
That's all of them.
转过来 让我看看你们的脸
Turn around, I gotta take a look at your face.
FBI!
FBI!
你们没我的把柄 我3天就能获释了
Good behavior, I'm out in three.
你小弟Ricci把你给卖♥♥了
Your boy, Ricci, gave you up.
你因谋杀联邦探员Carter Laidlaw被捕
We've got you for the murder of a federal agent Carter Laidlaw.
更不消说对另一名探员 和目击证人的谋杀未遂
Not to mention attempted murder of another agent and a federal witness.
还有我弟弟 别忘了他
And my brother. Don't forget him.
去和阎罗王打招呼吧
You can say hello to death row.
没有咖♥啡♥因♥的
It's decaf.
你说的大概是对的 我不应该停止接受治疗
Well, you're probably right, I shouldn't have stopped therapy.
我们不需要宅男
We don't need the four walls and a couch.
我失去的这个探员...
It's this agent that I lost...
你以前也碰到过这样的事情
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表