剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
to recognize known spectral patterns based on training sets.
很酷的哦
: That was the cool part.
嗯 听上去挺酷
Yeah.Sounds cool.
话说回来 这是你们要找的大♥麻♥农场
Anyway,um... There's your marijuana farm.
离Kraken湾5英里
Five miles from Kraken Cove.
算不上有机农场
Not exactly organic.
看起来像证据的都要装起来
Better bag anything that even looks like evidence.
已经收割完了
Already harvested.
大伙到这儿来
You guys,over here.
挺象证据 是不是?
Kind of looks like evidence,huh?
是被枪杀的
He was shot.
处决式
Execution style.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
也许他计划开第二家店
Maybe he was planning on opening up a second store--
Drummond冲浪大♥麻♥店?
Drummond's Surf and Toke,huh?
这位老兄貌似想工作享乐一起上
Looks like our guy here was trying to mix some business with pleasure.
享乐恐怕是没戏了
Seems he missed out on the pleasure part.
把这个交给技术部门
Yeah,we'll turn it over to the techs.
说不定他们能发现什么
Maybe they'll be able to tell us something.
等等 已经发现了
Wait a minute.Maybe it already has.
我♥干♥的活不污染空气 刚拿到许可证
This is a clean-air thing,I just got certified.
不 不是污染的事
Nope.Nothing like that.
这冲浪板是你造的吗?
Did you shape this board?
除非有人傻到去卖♥♥冒牌Hagens
Unless some idiot's trying to sell knockoff Hagens.
冒牌的肯定没人买♥♥
That'd be a good way to go broke.
纵梁上有串数字
So,there's a number on the stringer.
5843?
Five,eight,four,three?
我造的第5834块冲浪板
5,834th board I shaped.
到现在做了6千多块板了
I'm up over six K now.
知道这块是给谁做的吗?
Any idea who you made it for?
如果是专门定做的话 肯定能查到
If it's a custom order,I'd know for sure.
所有板的尺寸我都留着
I keep the dimensions of all the boards I shape.
以免有人想要再做块一模一样的?
In case someone wants you to replicate their magic board?
冲浪FBI
Surfing G-man.
为什么FBI想知道我给谁做冲浪板?
So,why does the FBI want to know who I shaped a board for?
在凶案现场找到了一块
It's part of a crime scene.
而且反正我都来了 我也想订块鱼板
Plus,I figured while I was down here,I'd put in an order for a fish.
6061型号♥的
Maybe a six-oh,six-one.
这型号♥不错
Yeah,good choice.
鱼板是我的专长
Fish are my specialty.
我知道
Yeah,I know.
好 找到了
All right,here we go.
5843 这里
Yeah,5843.Okay.
我记得这个人
Yeah,I remember this guy.
Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson.
给他做了块7尺长的尖尾冲浪板
Made him a seven-foot pintail.
公园管理局护林警?
Park Service ranger?
就是他
That's him.
说要一块经得住大风大浪的冲浪板
Yeah,said he needed a board that could handle some juice.
你认识他?
You know him?
我问过公园管理处 他们说Wilson擅自离岗
I checked with the Park Service.They said Wilson's gone AWOL.
我有些事要跟你们说
Hey,I need to point something out to you guys.
什么事?
Yeah?What's that?
这是Nathan死的那天Wilma's的情况
All right... this is Wilma's the day that Nathan died.
是啊 但Nathan根本没去那里
Yeah,but Nathan never made it out there.
对 于是我扩大动画模拟 加入了更多起浪时小岛的状况
Right,so I expanded this animation to include more of that island during the swell.
这块地方遇到了比Wilma's更大的浪
This spot right here experienced bigger waves than Wilma's that day.
Nathan还要看管Wilma's以外的地方
Nathan had another spot besides Wilma's.
正是 - 你看 他必须要经过这里
Right. -I mean,look,you'd have to go by here.
好吧 我们知道Drummond经过了那里
Right,okay.We know that Drummond was out by that way.
所以 也许Nathan在追Drummond
So,maybe Nathan runs to Drummond.
Drummond打到他的脑袋 把他打晕了
Drummond hits him in the head,knocks him out,
再把他扔进海里让他淹死
drops him in the ocean to drown.
Wilson有艘船停在Ventura
Wilson keeps a sailboat in Ventura.
港务局去查过
Harbor Master checked.
船不在了
Gone.
说不定他现在已经快到斐济了
Now,he's probably halfway to Fiji by now.
不一定
I don't know.Look.
就他所知 我们还没有找到大♥麻♥农场
I mean,as far as he knows,we didn't find the farm.
他早有准备
He's in the wind.
他知道我们在监控他的信♥用♥卡♥
He knows we're monitoring his credit cards.
你认为他会回来出手
What,you think he goes back for the dope,
把大♥麻♥换成现金?
tries to turn it into cash?
预报说明天又要有大浪
Well,the forecast calls for another big swell tomorrow.
对于熟悉地形的人来说是天赐良机
So,that's the perfect time for someone familiar with that spot
去拿藏着的大♥麻♥
to go grab the hidden stash.
他一辈子都守着这片海域
I mean,he's spent his whole life out on these waters.
他肯定知道在哪上岸
He'll know where to land.
到没有浪的地方
Somewhere sheltered from the waves.
要知道 这个海浪模拟图不仅能显示 过去出现的海浪
Yeah,you know,and this wave animation does more than show us previous swells.
还会预测将要到达的海浪
It shows us what incoming swells are gonna do.
比如说 新西兰下游地区出现了大风暴
It's like,for instance,let's say,there's a big storm below New Zealand.
如果风暴移♥动♥的方向正好
Okay,and it's headed the right way.
南加州基本上会在一周后遭遇风浪
Southern California's almost guaranteed to have a major swell about a week later.
只要知道风向 风速和持续时间
As long as you know where the wind's blowing,for how long,and in what direction--
这些信息都能从卫星数据里得知
and that's all readily available data from satellites--
就能预测风浪大小
you should be able to predict whether the surf's gonna to be big or small.
这里是明天小岛周围
And this is the only place on that side of the island
唯一不会遭遇风浪的地方
that's gonna be protected from the surf tomorrow.
是上岸的绝佳地点
It's the perfect place to go ashore.
停下!
Stop!
关掉引擎
Cut the engine.
我们抓你可不是因为间接证据
I'm thinking "circumstantial" probably isn't the right word.
那也不至于用豆夹弹把我打下摩托车吧
And I'm thinking you didn't need to blow me off my Ski with a bean bag round.
大♥麻♥种植园里到处是你的指纹
We've got your fingerprints all over the marijuana operation,
我们还找到了杀死Drummond的子弹
and we have the bullet that killed Drummond.
你要不要打赌 是从你船上某把枪里射出来的?
Now how much you want to bet it matches one of the guns on your boat?
那你还想从我这知道什么?
Then what do you want from me then?
实际上不用知道什么
Nothing,really.
我们知道你杀掉Drummond的原因
Now,see,we know why you killed Drummond,
也知道Drummond为什么要杀Nathan
and we got a pretty good idea why Drummond killed Nathan.
也许我还知道别的
Maybe I can give you something.
是吗? 知道什么?
Yeah?What?
Nate不是Drummond杀的
Drummond didn't kill Nate.
你承认谋杀了联邦警官吗?
Are you confessing to killing a federal officer?
不 不是我♥干♥的
No.Not me.
Drummond还有一个同伙
Drummond had a partner out there.
难道你们不知道?
Didn't you guys know that?
是啊
Yeah.
我想我们知道了
Yeah,I think we did.
Melissa?
Melissa?
抱歉 请等一下
Sorry.One second.
能快点说完么?
Can we can make this quick?
我可不清楚 Colby 你说呢?
I don't know,Colby,can we?
我们对你家进行了搜查
So,we executed a search warrant on your apartment.
在你的鞋上发现了血迹
Forensics found blood specks on your shoes.
而且我们很清楚是谁的血
And we're pretty sure we know whose it is.
Nathan发现你和Drummond 在勒索Wilson 对吗?
Nathan found out you and Drummond were ripping off Wilson,is that it?
现在你该招了吧
Now's the time to make it easier on yourself.
Pat想分他些钱 叫他别声张
Pat tried to talk him into a three-way split.
我知道Nathan不会答应
I knew Nathan wouldn't bite.
他反而要逮捕你
So,instead,he arrested you.
完全不顾旧情
Just like that.
不管我们以前多亲密 一起分享了多少心情
Didn't matter how close we'd been,how much we'd shared.
他知道我的处境
He knew how things were for me.
为了生活四处奔波
All the stuff I was doing to try to get by.
我只想多赚点钱 没有伤害任何人
I'm just trying to make a little cash without hurting anyone.
Pat以前还救过他的命
Pat saved his life once.
我怎么说还是他的女朋友
I was his damn girlfriend.
说说事情经过
Tell us what happened.
Nathan拿枪顶着Drummond
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表