剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
That information was for growing crops.
局里的耻辱 同时也是对
An embarrassment to the Bureau,
美国政♥府♥
the United States Government,
还有你哥哥的耻辱
and to your brother.
我哥哥... - 他第一次带你去办案时
My brother... He probably committed
就是在计划职业生涯的
a slow-acting career suicide
慢性自杀
the day he brought you in to work on that first case.
但那是他的原因
But that's on him.
你知道 我感觉
You know, I get the impression
你的心意已决
that your mind is already made up.
FBI的指导守则明确禁止我
The FBI's guidelines very specifically prohibit me
在未解决的安全权限事件中
from applying my personal opinion to the review
强加个人的观点
of a suspended security clearance.
我还没不专业
And I wouldn't be so unprofessional
到忽略探员指导守则的地步
as to ignore agency guidelines.
你知道 我将很多时间
You know, I've given a lot of my time
用于跟FBI合作
and work to the FBI.
但这也是你来的原因 不是吗
But that isn't why you're here, is it?
你来是因为权限降低
You're here because a loss of clearance
不能让你
keeps you from making money
从一些大型政♥府♥研究中赚钱
off some big government research projects.
这正表明你对我有多不了解
Just saying that betrays how little you know about me.
也许是不了解 不过我正要去了解呢
Maybe not yet, but I'm going to.
你的人生将对我无密可保
Your life's going to become transparent to me.
我要问你一些事
I'm going to ask you about things you're going
你认为我不该过问的事
to think I have no business asking you about.
而且鉴于你的专业前景
And given the slenderness of the thread
如此的危乎其危
on which your professional future hangs,
如果你知无不言地回答
it will behoove you to answer every one of them
对你将大有好处
completely and honestly.
那我要跟律师谈谈
Then I will talk to my lawyer.
嘿
Hey.
几个无家可归的家伙
Couple of homeless guys
在进行每周例行的搜找
were doing their weekly scrounge.
我们没能把她送回家
We didn't get her home.
后脑中枪
One bullet to the back of the head.
没有性侵犯的迹象 表明没有强♥奸♥
No signs of assault, no indications of rape.
他们急着要除掉她
They were trying to get rid of her in a hurry.
他们越发着急了
They're getting sloppier.
也更暴♥力♥了
And more violent.
看看这个
Check this out.
技术组说这条跟这条是新的
Techs say these and these are fresh.
两条
Two sets.
他们丢了一辆 还有辆备用的
They dump one truck, have a backup ready.
他们还没完
They're not done.
应用不对称优势
Using asymmetric dominance,
我们在之前绑♥架♥案的结构上
we built a consideration set on the framework
构建了一组考虑集♥合♥
of the prior abductions,
通过强大的回归分♥析♥
and then we filtered all of that
挨个甄别过滤
through a very powerful regression analysis.
什么啊
What?
这词儿你都说了三四个月了
You'll say that for about three or four months,
要学会随声附和
then learn to go along with it.
我们还是称其为诱捕数学吧
Let's call it decoy math.
它能为街头绑♥架♥案
It's a way of building optimal conditions
构建最理想化的条件
for an off-the-street kidnapping
不是对圈套本身 而是对巡警
by the stratic placement of not only the decoy,
还有监测点进行战略布置
but of additional police patrols and checkpoints.
我们从巡警
We begin with the police patrols
和由其制♥造♥的假定界限
and the presumed boundaries
开始进行
created by those patrols,
之后将绑♥架♥地点周围的公开场合
and then we factor in all of this publicity
列入可考虑因素
surrounding the kidnappings,
最后就能分解出
and then we can factor all of that
目标的位置
onto the target pool.
现在的女性都得比以前小心了
Most women are being more careful now.
红色♥区♥域优先考虑
So, the red zones are optimal,
橙色♥区♥域为次级目标
with the orange zones as secondary targets.
各位要按照我们的方法改变
And all of this presupposes that you will be following
假定地点的情况
our methods of shaping these target zones:
为了制♥造♥黑暗要让路灯熄灭
disabling street lights to create darkened conditions
为了隔离某条街道
and diverting traffic
要让车辆改道行驶...
to isolate certain streets...
嗯 但你那里差不多有50个地方
Yeah, but you got like 50 places there.
呃 不对 实际是43个
Uh, no, we... actually 43.
你最喜欢哪个
You got a favorite?
喜欢?
A favorite?
没有 告诉你吧
No, but I tell you what.
这些分布之中 我会重点考虑
I would incorporate, in any distribution,
Wilshire和Grand街角处
the corner of Wilshire and Grand.
这样考虑基于什么
That's based on...?
我想是直觉吧
A hunch, I guess.
看来我要去Wilshire和Grand街角了
Guess I'm on the corner of Wilshire and Grand.
唔 谁说你非要去那里了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, who said you're anywhere?
需要43个诱饵
You need 43 decoys.
咱们单位就
There more than 42 other female 20s agents
42个20来岁的女探员吧?
hanging around the office?
那在学术界很常见
You see it in academia all the time.
一个官僚成性的家伙
A petty bureaucrat mired
固执于20或30年来的思维习惯
in 20 or 30 years of mindless habit,
应该开始革新了
an axe to grind.
具体怎么革新?
And that axe is what, exactly?
不拘泥于传统的调查技能
Any non-traditional investigative technique
或者培养非同寻常的见地
or any alternative point of view.
谁TMD知道和在乎啊
Who the hell knows? Who the hell cares?
你...你应该在乎
Well, you should, you should care.
你的律师怎么讲
What did your lawyer have to say?
和McGowan说的一样
Same thing as McGowan,
说我没得选 只能合作
in that I have no real option but to cooperate.
他会装个样子的
He's gonna go through the motions,
但对我早就盖棺定论了
but he's already closed the book on me.
就算你说的不假
Well, even if that's true,
你也要尽力争取一下
you have to fight it as if it isn't.
对 你知道他怎么说的吗
Yeah, you know what he said?
知道他怎么说的吗
You know what he said?
实际上他明摆着含沙射影
Actually, he pretty clearly implied
说我葬送了Don的仕途
that I'd ruined Don's career.
Don怎么说的
What does Don have to say about that?
不知道 我还没和他谈过呢
I don't know, I haven't talked to him about it yet.
但你也明白 他会含糊其辞转换话题
Besides, you know, he'll just grunt and change the subject.
当把研究成果寄到巴基斯坦时
When I sent that research to Pakistan,
我就清楚那会对我的未来有什么影响
I was well aware of what it might do to my future.
我还一直考虑那又会对Don怎样
I didn't stop to think of what it would do to Don's.
答案是...不会怎样
Not really.
嘿
Hey.
你一定很喜欢联邦预算吧
You got to love that federal budget.
洛城警方配的装置和豆子一样小
LAPD Comtecs are the size of a small brick.
没错 你现在是主管了
That's right, you're in the majors now.
你知道新人只要...
Look, you know all that "new guy" stuff's
做好新人的本职就好?
just part of... Being the new guy?
对
Yeah.
什么时候他们不让你忙活了
It's when they stop busting your ass,
那你就该担心了
that's when you really better start worrying.
我才不愁呢
Nah, I'm not sweating it.
我刚离开匡蒂科(佛吉尼亚州)
I... I was just out of Quantico,
他们就把我派到底特律(密歇根州)
and they sent me to Detroit.
没错吧 我在那里接了三周的电♥话♥
Right? So I gotta answer phones for three weeks,
但感觉像三年似的
which felt like three months.
有一天 他们...
One day, they...
缺人手时就把我派到这种地方
they're shorthanded, so they sent me out
不需搜查令就可闯入 拘捕那些犯法的小混混
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表