剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
你在吸毒 Pritchard提供你毒品
You're using and Pritchard supplies you with drugs.
那再进一步是不是应该猜想 你还做了更多的事呢?
So how big of a leap is it to assume you're into something deeper?
我不知道Pritchard是如何发现的
I don't know how Pritchard found out,
但是绝不是因为我
okay,but it wasn't from me.
我希望我可以相信你
I wish I could believe you.
别介意我刚刚救了你的命
Never mind that I just saved your life.
好吧 这里有些东西看上去很有趣
Okay,here's another one that looks interesting.
有一项分♥析♥表明
This is an analysis suggesting
慢节奏比赛对烂队更有利
that a slower game tempo is beneficial to the underdog team.
烂队? 哦 好吧 那就是加州科大
Underdog? Yeah,well,that would be CalSci.
好吧 这样 写在黑板上
Yeah,all right,let's put it on the board.
你知道我觉得我们还需要什么吗?
And you know what else I think we should look at?
这里可能需要Larry的专业知识
And this will probably require Larry's expertise.
去找Larry?
Go to Larry?
为了篮球?
For basketball?
呃 对 物理学 老爸
Well,yeah,physics,Dad.
应该有个最佳的投篮弧度
There's got to be an optimum arc for a shot
提高进球的几率
that'll maximize its chances of going in.
哦 对 说得好
Oh,yeah,good point.
写上去
Put it up.
好的 你来写 - 好的
All right,you put it up. - Okay.
你好 - Alan 我真觉得
Hello. - Alan,I really think
我们能搞出点名堂来
we're on to something.
哦 希望如此吧
Yeah,well,let's hope so.
我真的很感激你做这些 Amita
You know,I really appreciate you doing this,Amita,
因为我知道你讨厌篮球
because I know how you hate basketball.
我不讨厌篮球
I don't hate basketball.
你是在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
怎么了?
What is it?
出什么问题了 Charlie?
What's wrong,Charlie?
我的模型没有预测到发生这样的事
My model didn't predict anything like this.
Charlie
Charlie.
我在某个步骤出差错了
I went wrong somewhere.
问题是: 这会令我们处于何种状况?
The question is: where does this put us?
我的卧底身份还没暴露
My cover's still intact.
不 Pritchard太令人难以捉摸
No,no,no,Pritchard is too much of a wild card.
好吧 我们紧盯着他和追踪Haseikian
Okay,we're going to go put a pin in him and go after Haseikian.
不用了 他已经死了
Uh-uh,can't. He's dead.
昨晚他们袭击了他的船
They hit his boat last night.
"他们" 你是说Pritchard
And by "they," you mean Pritchard.
是 很可能是在袭击机场之前
Yeah,probably before they did the airport.
这意味着Pritchard现在 控制着市场上大部分冰♥毒♥
Which means Pritchard now controls most of the ice out there.
我搞砸了 很抱歉
Hey,I screwed up. I'm sorry.
不 Charlie 不是你的错
Oh,no,Charlie,it's not your fault.
我将计划付诸实施 就该至少预测到那个情况
Well,I put the plan into motion. I should have at least predicted it.
通常一旦市场紧缩
You know,normally when a market is squeezed,
供应商就会转向新产品线来适应情况
suppliers adapt by moving into new product lines,
或者完全退出市场
or they just bow out of the market entirely.
但毒贩做买♥♥卖♥♥是不按常理的
But drug dealers don't react in a normal fashion.
好了 我修正了模型
Right,so I've,I've corrected the,the model here.
我想我们用不上了
No,I-I don't think we can do it anymore.
Pritchard现在得到了所有的毒品
Pritchard has all the drugs now.
这下更好办了
Well,that makes it even easier.
听着 Pritchard的每一宗交易 我们都能得到同样的结果
Listen,a single purchase from Pritchard gets us the same end results.
看看这个
Oh,check this out.
看来我们自己被窃听了
Looks like we got ourselves a listening device.
是吗 不是安在电♥话♥或其它东西上?
Oh,yeah? Not from the phone or anything?
不 绝对不是
Nope,definitely not.
我猜Pritchard是通过这样 知道了碰面的事
Guess that's how Pritchard knew about the meet.
你还以为Duneaux多疑
And you thought Duneaux was just being paranoid.
我之前指控Cam泄密
I accused Cam of being the leak.
我们谈谈 过来这边
Talk to me for a second.Come here.
为什么你认为是Cam泄密的?
Why would you think Cam is the leak?
Liz 如果我一直被蒙在鼓里
Liz,I cannot be your handler,
我就无法做你的联♥系♥人保护你的安全
I can't keep you safe,if I am in the dark.
好吧 那天Cam带我去Pritchard家里 引荐我给他认识
Okay,the day Cam and I went to Pritchard's for our meet-and-greet,
Cam留下我和Pritchard单独待了一会
Cam left me alone for a while with Pritchard.
事情就变蹊跷了
Things got weird.
不 什么事也没发生 我没事
No,nothing happened. I'm fine.
只是...
It's just...
我只是有点恐慌
It just got scary.
好吧 没事了 没事了
Well,okay,all right,all right.
等等 他为什么留下你一人?
Hold on,okay. Why would he leave you alone?
他毒瘾犯了
He was getting high.
他毒瘾犯了?
He's getting high
你都没告诉我这事?
and you didn't tell me?
David 我知道
David,I know.
你怎么...? - 我知道早该告诉你
What are you...? - I,I know I should have.
不...
No...
现在事情更糟了
And things are even more screwed up now
因为我指控他是Pritchard的人
because I accused him of being in Pritchard's pocket.
Liz
Liz,
他是瘾君子
he is an addict.
我知道 但我们需要他接近Pritchard
I know,but we need him to get to Pritchard.
不 绝对不行
No,not a chance.
我要你退出此次计划
I am pulling you out.
这是我们剿灭Pritchard的唯一机会
Well,that's the only way we're going to take Pritchard down.
我们不能在他身边安插伏兵
Okay,we can't pin the ambush on him.
只能在交易毒品时当场抓住他
We have to nail him in the drug buy.
你真认为Cam这么可靠 还会回到那里?
You really think Cam is solid enough to go back in there?
这样是有些冒险
He's a risk,
但我觉得自己欠他一次机会
but I feel like I owe him another shot.
嗨 Teri
Hey,Teri.
你们都不回我们的电♥话♥
Your guy's not returning any of our calls.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我觉得他们没有如实奉告一切
Well... you know,I don't think they're really telling us everything.
他们从来都不会
Well,they never do.
听着 你知道我的立场
Listen,you know where I stand.
当初我是不想让他卷入FBI的事
I didn't want him involved with the FBI in the first place.
对啊 但他已经卷入了 而现在他却联♥系♥不上了 所以...
Yeah,well,he's involved and now he's gone,so...
所以现在你又想我出面和他联♥系♥
So now you want me to reach out to him.
好吧 我们分一半功劳给你怎样?
All right,how about we give you a share of the bust?
是吗?
Yeah?
我不是指在新闻发布会上随口提到我们
I'm not talking about some half-ass press conference mention.
我要的是实在的分享
I want full share.
好吧 成交
All right,deal.
4点半 Pritchard家平房♥
4:30,Pritchard's bungalow.
好极了
Perfect.
在那里我有很多美好回忆啊
I have so many happy memories of the place.
听着 如果你不愿意
Listen,we,we don't have to go through with this
我们可以不采取这样的行动 明白吗?
if you don't like it. Okay?
我只是不能带窃听器
I just won't be able to wear a wire.
这里不是只有你在冒险的
You're not the only one at risk here,you know,
所以如果你要退出...
so if you're going to pull out...
我不会退出
I'm not pulling out.
听着 伙计们
Look,guys,
现在Pritchard囤积了数吨♥冰♥毒♥
Pritchard's sitting on a ton of ice right now.
他和我们一样都希望尽快做成交易
He's going to want this deal to happen just as much as we do,okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
对 我唯一担心的是Cam
Yeah,my only worry is Cam.
不用担心Cam
Don't worry about Cam.
我们每天都在做这类事情
We handle stuff like this every day,
把事情做好就行
so let's just get it done.
对啊 出发吧
Yeah,let's go.
听着 你想我说什么Cam? 我错了
Look,what do you want me to say,Cam? I was wrong.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们都搞砸了
We both screwed up.
现在扯平了
The score's even now.
是你自己还放不下
You're the one who's still talking about it.
嗨 我刚去体育馆晃晃 有篮球训练
Hey,I just swung by basketball practice over at the gym.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表