剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
今晚的节目涉及
Tonight's episode concerns a collision
南加州一列货运列车和一列客运列车
between a freight train and a passenger train
相撞的事件
in southern California.
这部影片是在9月12日加州查茨沃斯附近
It was written and filmed before the tragic Metrolink crash
发生的Metrolink撞车事故之前拍摄的
near Chatsworth, California on September 12th.
“数字追凶”所有人都向这起事故的
All of us at "Numb3rs" extend our thoughts and prayers
受害者及其家人表达我们的思念和祈祷
to the victims of this accident and to their families.
由于最近的这场悲剧 一些观众可能因观影
Because of this recent tragedy, the images may be difficult
而感到不适
for some viewers to watch.
我们想让你知道,你在家里可以
We want to let you know, so you can use the appropriate
自行决定
discretion in your home.
♪ Keep your weight on the Dead Man's Handle ♪
♪ Or the steam brake is bound to fail... ♪
Tim 到112-9里程标了
Tim,it's milepost 112-9.
收到 112-9里程标
Roger that. MP 112-9.
调度 我是沙漠和平号♥列车 刚刚经过112-9里程标
Dispatch,this is Desert Pacific Rail. Just passing MP 112-9.
我们将在5分钟后到达道岔口
We will be at the switch in five minutes.
收到 沙漠和平号♥列车 你的速度是多少?
Got you,Desert Pacific Rail. What's your speed?
最高速度20
We are highballing at 20.
你们拖的什么?
What are you pulling?
1万吨♥的American Ingenuity (美一公♥司♥名 生产独特创新性消费品 提倡节省能源)
10,000 tons of American ingenuity.
好的
: All right.
我会照看她的
I'll keep an eye on her.
你能不能?
Do you mind?
有孩子看着呢
You have an audience.
抱歉 我们知道了
Sorry. We're cool.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很快你也一样会有个漂亮女友 - 不可能
Pretty soon,that'll be you with a pretty girl like that. -No way.
William 怎么了?
William,what's wrong?
嘿 我能溜到前面去找你吗?
Hey,can I ride up front with you?
也许在返程的时候 好吗?
Well,maybe on the return trip,okay?
你知道除非是紧急情况 不然你是不应该打电♥话♥给我的
You know you're not supposed to call me unless it's an emergency.
好吧 爸爸
Okay,Dad.
变轨旗没有举起
The flag's not up.
他没有变轨 - 我知道
He didn't make the switch. -I know.
调度 这是沙漠和平号♥列车 收到吗? 完毕
Dispatch,this is Desert Pacific Rail. Do you read me? Over.
我们办不到的
We're not going to make it.
我没法让它停下来
I can't get it stopped.
调度 这是沙漠和平号♥列车 收到吗?
Dispatch,this is Desert Pacific Rail.Do you read me?
快跳 Tim
Jump,Tim.
调度... - Tim 跳!
Dispatch... -Tim,jump!
调度 我是圣何塞特快 马上开过来了
Dispatch,San Jose Limited,coming your way.
调度?
Dispatch?
年轻人...
Young man...
我要去找我爸爸
I'm going to go see my dad.
火车开动的时候你不能去那
You know you can't go up there when the train is moving.
他说我能... - William
He said I could... -William.
也许我老了 但我不蠢
I may be old,but I ain't stupid.
那是怎么了? 轨道上是什么?
What's going on up there? What's on my track?
呆在座位上! 抓紧!
Stay in your seats! Hold on!
拜托!
Come on!
妈妈! - William!
Mom! William!
我来帮他!
I got him!
事故发生时
我是说 我刚进FBI的时候 我认为 你知道 我做的是好事
I mean,when I started at the FBI,I figure,you know,I'm doing something good.
打击犯罪行为
I'm fighting the fight.
只是这听起来很...
It just sounds so...
过时 现在听起来很幼稚
old-fashioned. It just sounds so naive now.
不 不 没有
No,no. It doesn't.
这一切都是一种巨大的妥协
It's all just one big compromise.
我告诉你 我的个性与那些冗余的 书面工作格格不入
I'm telling you. One big personality clash with redundant paperwork.
上司老放马后炮 无论是对行动还是上级
The boss is second-guessing every move,second-guessing their bosses,
所有人都只是为了保住自己的饭碗
everyone just trying to keep their job.
没人有勇气
Nobody's got any guts.
可你有勇气
Yeah,well,you got guts.
我觉得很迷茫
I feel lost.
我觉得似乎...
I feel like...
我不明白我为什么还在继续干
I don't know why I'm in it anymore.
谁赢了
Who's winning?
实际上 呃 我要走了
Actually,uh,I got to get out of here.
恩 Eppes
Yeah. Eppes.
我太困了 站这都能睡着
I'm so tired,I could sleep standing up.
这监视是值得的
The stakeout was worth it.
我喜欢看到当我们代替那些少女 大摇大摆进去时 他们脸上的表情
I loved the look on that guy's face when we sashayed in there instead of that teenage girl.
我们有两天时间休息 想好干什么了吗?
We got two days away from the creeps. You goany plans?
看体育节目
Whatever sport is on TV.
发生了火车事故
Got a train crash.
通知运输安全委员会 - 他们通知了我们
Call NTSB. -They called us.
可能是危险品 重大威胁 在市区
Possible hazardous materials. High threat,urban area.
危险品 你指的是旧电脑电池?
By hazardous materials,you mean old computer batteries?
休息不成了
No rest for the weary.
事故发生后1小时
我要知道火车上所有人的信息 所以尽快把乘客名单传给我
I want to know what was on every one of those trains, so e-mail me that waybill,ASAP.
发到我手♥机♥上
Send it to my phone.
你认为我们对付的是有毒物质? - 还在检查
You think we're dealing with anything toxic here? -Still checking.
我们可能要把这整个地区都疏散了 记者很快就会报道事件
We might have to evacuate the entire area. The press is going to be all over this.
洛衫机警局已经把他们 隔离在在1英里外了
LAPD's got 'em blocked off a mile away.
你们需要我们什么帮助? - 你怎么打算?
Where do you guys need us? -What do you think?
我可能要需要人手 - 明白
I could use the manpower. -You got it.
你去找运输安全委员会 你和他一起去 好吗?
Why don't you go see if you can find the NTSB,and you go with him,all right?
嘿 我来
Hey,I got her.
我来抱她 我们走
I got her. Let's go.
当心 当心... 当心
Easy,easy... easy.
我们在那边设立了分类治疗 - 好的 我会送更多的人过来
We're setting triage up over there. -Okay.I'll bring more over.
里面有人吗?
Anybody in there? Oh...
David!
David!
里面有人吗? - David! 离开那!
Anybody in here? -David!Get out of here!
有人在里面... - 这里有有毒物质泄露
There are people inside... -We've got a toxic leak!
有毒物质泄露!
There's a toxic leak!
所有人远离火车
Everyone,get away from the train!
Numb3rs 数字追凶 第五季 第8集
事故发生后2小时
我10分钟后要召开记者招待会
I have a press conference to do in ten minutes.
好的 你需要什么?
All right. So what do you need?
我们还有几十个人没救出来
We've still got dozens more people to pull out.
我们得确定人数
We're going to have to go for the numbers.
尽可能多地拯救生还者
Got to save as many lives as possible.
听着 还有乘客在这个泄露的油罐车下
Listen,there are still passengers here in this car underneath the leaking tanker.
等到我们找到他们的时候 他们可能已经死了
By t time we get to them,they'll be dead.
这样 我看看我的人能做什么 好吗?
Look,let me just see what my guys can do,all right?
这里! 有麻烦!
Over here! A problem!
好吧 谁知道点什么? 告诉我!
Okay,so who knows what? Talk to me!
警局正在疏散半径5英里内的地区
Sheriff's Department is evacuating a five-mile radius around the site.
那你们应该去帮助消防部门 处理那个油罐车泄露的毒气
Then you guys should go help FD with extractions on that tanker.
化学品是什么? 我们需要了解什么?
What's the chemical? What do we need to know?
异氰酸甲酯
Methyl isocyanate.
它用来生产聚氨酯泡沫 杀虫剂和塑料
It's used in the manufacture of polyurethane foam,pesticides and plastics.
印度的波帕尔曾有3千人 死于这种化学物质泄露
That's the same chemical that killed over 3,000 people in Bhopal,India.
基本上这就是种武器 那么泄露的程度有多糟糕?
It's basically a weapon. So how bad's the leak?
如果很糟糕 我们全都要死
Well,if it's bad,we're all dead. Yeah.
危险品浓度测定为百万分之二-- 所以还不是致命的
Hazmat measured two parts per million-- not fatal.
如果开始流泪或者开始嗅到甜味
If you start tearing up,or start to smell something sweet,
那说明浓度是百万分之四 这种情况下 快跑
that indicates four parts per million,in which case,run.
但即使是很少的量对这些受伤的人来说 也是致命的 是吗?
But even small amounts could be lethal to the wounded people,right?
它以液态运输
It's transported in liquid form.
当和空气接触 就会汽化蒸发 但是--
When it hits the air,it vaporizes but,
和水接触 就会过热并燃烧 释放出有毒烟尘
with water,it overheats and combusts,releasing a toxic cloud.
我们得在这发生之前救出那些人
We need to get those people out of here before this thing explodes.
好的 我们走 - 你们小心
All right.Let's go. -You guys be careful.
黑匣子基本上已经被毁了 对我们没什么帮助了
So the black box is basically destroyed. It's not going to help us.
火车是由电脑监控制的-- 我会从公♥司♥的硬盘里调出电子记录
Trains are monitored by computer-- I'll get the electronic records from the company's hard drive.
看看能不能找出有谁知道 这些货物是有毒物质
See if you can find out who knew that cargo was toxic.
还有盯住爆破小组 搞清引爆物质 好吗?
And dog the bomb squad until we know what set it off,right?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表