剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Nathan had his gun on Drummond.
然后转过身去牵皮划艇
He turned his back to me to grab the kayak.
完全不把我当回事
Like I didn't matter.
好像我只会乖乖看着
Like I was zero threat.
船桨当时就在我手上
I mean,the-the paddle was in my hand.
他以为我会怎样?
What did he think I was gonna do?
一声不吭就去蹲监狱?
Just go off to prison quietly?
然后Nathan便朝水面栽了下去
Next thing I know,Nathan's facedown in the water.
而Drummond-- 却成了受惊的小兔子
And Drummond-- he's freaking like a little bitch.
你为Nathan做了件好事
A real good thing you did for Nathan,huh?
也为了Keith
For Keith.
当年他说不打棒球要去冲浪...
You know,when he quit baseball for surfing...
我告诉他犯了大错
I told him he was making a mistake.
结果却成了他一生的挚爱
Turns out to be the thing he loved most.
当时没料到 是不?
I got that wrong,huh?
跟你说了 Larry 我车里还有个冲浪板 你想来就来吧
Telling you,Larry,I got another board in my car if you want to give it a shot.
算了
Nope.
今天我决定体验海浪的原始力量
Today I choose to experience the raw power of waves,
摆脱衣物的束缚
free of all accoutrements.
呃 他不会现在要脱♥光♥吧?
Uh,is he about to get naked?
知道么 Timothy Leary说冲浪者 代表人类进化的巅峰
You know,Timothy Leary said that surfers represent the pinnacle of human evolution.
只有冲浪的人才会真正享受生活
Only a surfer truly lives in the moment,
脚踏着瞬息万变的海浪 穿越过去 驶向未来
riding that ever-moving wave between past and future.
与天地万物共舞
Dancing with the Universe.
这话是谁说的? Feynman还是Penrose? (两人均为著名物理学家 数学家)
Hey,who said that?Was that Feynman or Penrose?
我觉得是Bodhi (电影终极豪情男主角)
I think it was Bodhi.
菩萨?
Bodhisattva.
帕特里克·斯威兹 (男演员 终极豪情中扮演Bodhi)
Patrick Swayze.
终极豪情? (电影名 亦翻为惊爆点)
Point Break?
电影? - Colby 还愣着干嘛 上啊!
The movie? -Colby,what are you doing?Come on!
好啊 伙计们
All right,dudes.
咱们还冲不冲浪了?
We gonna surf or not?
给我们露一手 Colb
Show us how it's done,Colb.
跌得最惨的一次
Your worst wipeout.
大白鲨
That's Jaws.
我看过电影
I've seen the film.
看过里面的片段
Seen the footage of that.
两三年前 我被大浪拍倒
Couple years ago,I got spanked.
我很久都没办法浮上水面
I mean,the thing wouldn't let me up for a long time.
好不容易快到水面 又来了一个大浪 把我往海里更深的地方推
And I'm almost at the surface,and boom,the second one just shoves me even deeper.
那就是说 海浪两连击?
So,wait,wait-- two-wave hold-down?
对
Yeah.
第二浪也让我没法逃出来
The second one won't let me up,either.
我当时想 一定要赶快出水
And now,I'm... I'm thinking,you better get up there soon,
因为第三浪就要来了...
'cause the third one...
我没听说有人能从三次大浪里生还
I mean,I never met anybody who's lived through three.
我开始不停的踢水
So now I'm starting to thrash.
这时绝对不能惊慌失措
I mean,what you don't want to do-- panic.
然后... 我听到了父亲的声音 在耳边回响 就像...
And,uh... And then I hear my dad's voice,like,right here,like...
就像我戴着耳机一样
I mean,like I'm wearing headphones.
"儿子 别紧张
"Relax,son.
波浪起伏总能带你浮出水面
Every wave lets you up eventually.
战胜风浪的唯一办法就是放松"
" Only way to get through it is relax.
他在巴哈群岛曾跟我说过
" Once he said that to me in Baja.
所以我放松下来 浮出了水面 我终于吸了口气
So I relaxed,it let me up,I got a breath.
捡回了一条命
Saved my life.
你父亲救了你的命?
Your dad saved your life?
不错 我父亲
Yup.My dad.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表