剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
He knows enough.
档案里写着是你解雇他的
File says you're the one who fired him.
我解雇了许多不干正事的家伙
I fire a lot of peoplewhen they don't do their jobs.
打扰下
Excuse me.
这位是Caitlin Dawes 他的未婚夫也在车上
Uh,this is Caitlin Dawes.Her fiancé is on the bus.
Jack Shuler
Jack Shuler.
在迈阿密警局工作
Works for Miami PD.
告诉我们你是怎么知道这事的
Why don't you just tell us how you found out.
Jack发信息给我
Well,uh,Jack texted me.
他说他要想办法跟FBI联♥系♥
He told me he was gonna finda way to get word to the FBI.
他还好吧?
Is he okay?
不好意思 我们不能讨论调查中案件
You know,we can't really discussan open case; I'm sorry.
我明白
I understand.
还有谁跟你一起的?
Is there anyone you can st with?
Jack跟我在度假
Jack and I are on vacation.
今天到了洛杉矶
We're in L.A.for the day.
本打算这周末在拉斯维加斯结婚
We're supposed to get married this weekend in Vegas.
今早 我告诉他我不想去了
This morning,I told him I didn't want to go.
我讨厌观光
I hate touristy crap.
他会没事的...
It's gonna be okay...
是吧? - Warner
right? -Warner.
Charlie破解了屏蔽
Charlie's hacked the hack.
嘿 怎么样...
DON: Hey,so...
他们现在正向凡奈斯机场前进
DAVID: They're heading towardVan Nuys Airport right now.
可能是逃亡计划
WALSH: Espe plan,maybe.
直升机 小型飞机
Helicopter,small plane.
Charlie在视频会议上等着了
DAVID: We have Charlie on videoconference.
Charlie 一切顺利吧?
Oh,hey,Charlie,we good?
万事俱备 只差一句命令了
I'm ready.Just say the word.
最直接的路线就是这条支路
Okay,the most direct route is this access roadright here.
如果能在这里劫下并封锁他们 也许狙击手能找到一个好视角
If can stop them there,isolate them,maybe the snipers can get a good look.
很好 那就叫Colby和Kingto在那等我
All right,good,so tell Colby and Kingto meet me there,all right?
Charlie 待会见
Charlie,I'll see you later.
待会见
Yeah,later.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at,huh?
给我起来 起来
Get up,get up.
快
Come on.
让他坐这
Get him down here.
坐下 坐到那边去
Sit down,sit down.Sit down here.Sit there.
把他看好了
Keep an eye on him here.Keep an eye on him.
看来David的直觉是对的
Looks like David's hunch was right.
他们朝我们这边来了
They're coming right to us.
各队都各就各位了
My boys are set.
狙击手就位 一切都准备好了 兄弟们
Snipers are in position.We're good to go,fellas.
Don 他在一号♥线
DAVID: Don.He's on line one.
好的 接过来
DON: All right,put it through.
Eppes
Eppes.
听起来好像在户外 怎么 在享用午餐吗?
Sounds like you're outside.What,are you taking a lunch break?
都有什么好吃的?
What's on the menu?
应有尽有
Whatever you want.
准备好四个行李袋 每袋钱数相同
BUCKLEY: Four duffel bags,equal splits.
面值50和100的 没有记号♥ 不要新钞 不要连续号♥码的
50s and 100s-- no marked bills,no new bills,and no consecutive serial numbers.
还有别在袋子里耍花样
And no little surprises inside the duffel bags.
哪边交钱?
Okay,where do you want it?
等会儿你就知道了
You'll know soon enough.
好 他们来了
Okay,here they come.
运气好 马上就能了解这事了
Any luck,we end this thing right now.
好了 成功进入
Okay,I'm in.
Don 我们要按下关闭键
COLBY: Don,we got to hit that kill switch.
Charlie?
Charlie?
我们要按下关闭键 Don
We gotta pull the kill switch,Don.
你们快离开 快按 Charlie 按开关!
You better get out of there.Pull it.Charlie,pull the switch!
你们在耍什么把戏 Eppes?
What are you doing,Eppes?
我们需要谈一下
We need to talk.
不 你给我听好!
No,you need to listen!
退后
BUCKLEY: Back off.
重启引擎 否则我就开枪了 让你们这辈子也忘不了
Restart the engine or you're gonna hear a soundthat you'll never forget.
听到没?
You hear that,huh?
不要! 不要!
WOMAN: Stop,stop!
求你了 不要!
Please,no!
要多少 Eppes? - 转回去!
How many,Eppes,huh? -Turn around!
要多少枪你们才满意?
How many is acceptable you,Eppes,huh?
2枪还是7枪?
Two,seven?
还是10枪?
Is it gonna be ten?
0-- 我们得开枪了
Zero-- we got to take the shot.
看不见里面情况
We don't have a visual.
给我点时间
Well,give me one minute.
我的人在探测热能图像
My guys will get thermal.
没时间了
We don't have a minute.
快回答我
I don't hear anything...
快回答我啊!
I don't hear anything!
我当你默认了
I'll take that as an answer.
好吧! - 我是警♥察♥!
All right! -I'm a cop!
好吗?
SHULER: All right?
我比这里的其他人更有价值
I'm worth more to you than anyone else here.
拿我当人♥质♥
Take me.
我抓到了一个你们的人 Eppes
I got one of your own,Eppes.
我抓到了个条子
I got a cop.
快让车启动
Give me back my bus.
坐好
Just sit down.
车上有个条子 放心了吧?
We got a cop on board.You feel safe?
好吧 等等 等等 放松点
DON: All right,hold on.Hold on.Let's just relax.
我们慢慢来 好不?
Let's just slow things down,okay?
给我启动这车 否则就来收尸
You give me my bus,or I give you a body bag.
好的 不过要花点时间来启动它
DON: Well,it's gonna take us some time to restart it.
别以为我是傻子
I'm not stupid.
我当然知道
No,I know that.
我要人♥质♥都安全
I want those people alive.
你要钱 我们各取所需
You want your money.We both have a stake.
给我点时间
I just need some time.
多久?
How long?
我得先叫个人来处理
I got to get someone working on it.
你有一个小时
You got an hour.
他也一样
And so does he.
嘿 哪里去?
Hey,where are you going?
跟老板谈下
To talk to my boss.
你要劝他给钱?
You're going to advise him to pay?
无论巴士上发生什么 我都有责任
Anything happens on that bus,it's on me.
我只希望那18个人都能平安回到家
I want those 18 people to go home to their families.
听着 我也是这么想的
Listen,so do I.
我们对这伙人一无所知
We don't know anything about these guys.
如果我们重启了巴士 你们付了钱
Say we let the bus go,you guys pay up.
谁来保证他们不会撕票?
Who's to guarantee they won'tkill them anyway?
只要我们还有线人在车上 那些乘客就有存活的希望
As long as we have eyes on the bus,those people have a chance.
要是转化成韦科事件那样怎么办?
And what if this turns into Waco?
如果我们要进入车里的话 就要先把他们引出来
KING: If we're gonna insert,we're gonna haveto take them out first.
能开枪吗?
DON: Well,does anyone have a shot?
不行
That's a negative.
不 他们开了暖气 能充当简易干扰台以防窃听
No,they got the heat cranked up,that low-level jamming to kill eavesdropping.
所以我们既看不见也听不见
COLBY: So,we're flying blind.
上次你弟弟用热能信♥号♥♥ 玩了一场华丽丽的"魔术"
You know,last time,your brother did somepretty serious magic with thermal signatures.
他的魔术袋里还有什么能用上不?
Think he's got anything in his bag of tricks for this?
你怎么想?
So,what do you think?
我觉得世界有望在60分钟后重回和平
CHARLIE: I think world peace has a better chanceat happening in 60 minutes.
是54分钟
It's more like 54.
别有压力
No pressure.
他们以车为大本营 躲得好好的
These guys have covered their bases here.
他们... 他们有优势
They...they have the edge.
Charlie 我们的优势是: 他们没发现那视频
We have an edge they don't know about,Charlie: the video.
那倒是真的
CHARLIE: Yeah,that's true.
或许我可以使用3D立体像素捕获目标
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表