剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
干得好?
Good job.
如果我做得好的
If I had done a good job,
从一开始她就不会进去那里
she wouldn't have been in there to begin with.
嘿 听着 下次或许你换种做法
Hey,look,next time,maybe you do things different,
但这次 她没有受伤
but she didn't get hurt.
我只要求这个
That's all I ask.
这是什么?
What's this?
升职申请被批准了
Promotion's been approved.
如果我不在 你就是负责人
I'm not around,you're in charge.
我不知道 我想是时候开始休点长周末了
I don't know. I think it's time I started taking some long weekends.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
会有很大变化
It's gonna be a big change.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
对要再次穿上西装 我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous to wear a suit again.
我不是问这个
That's not what I meant.
我知道
I know.
你在拖延时间 - 嗯
You're stalling. - Mm.
我不想进去那里 - 你必须去
I don't want to go in there. - You have to.
不仅仅因为那是规矩
And not just 'cause it's regulations.
好了 去吧 拜托 下车
Now,go. Come on. Get out of my car.
PATH戒毒康复中心
从现在起30天内你有计划吗? - 我有
You got plans 30 days from now? - I do.
我会来接你的
I'll be here.
太好了
That's a good thing.
好了 说真的 去 下车吧
Now,seriously,go,get out.
当在自家篮下边线传球时
On an inbound pass under your own bucket,
让持球队员得到空位的最好方法 是进攻队员做掩护
the best way to get a man free is to set a pick,
甚至可以像这样双人掩护
or maybe even a double-screen like this.
瞧 然后...
See. Then...
他就有空位了
he's free.
慢着 那布满全区是怎么回事
Wait. What happened to flooding the area?
哈?
Huh?
你把所有人都派去角落?
You know,where you sent all the guys into the corner?
布满全场
Flooding the zone.
那是你对付区域防守的方法
That's when you're playing against a zone defense.
但是大多数加州科大的队伍 都采用人盯人战术
But most of the teams in CalSci's division run a man-to-man.
瞧 呃...
See,uh...
你对这个一点也不感兴趣 对吧?
You're not interested in this at all,are you?
是没什么兴趣
Not really.
但这并不代表我不开心
But that doesn't mean that I'm not having a good time.
哦 拜托 你在安慰我
Oh,come on. Now you're just being kind.
不 我没有
No,I'm not.
我真的喜欢和你一起
I really like spending time with you,
而我们一起的时间也并不多
and we don't get to do it very often.
是啊 不多
No. You know,we don't.
另外 我也喜欢你和Charlie 对这个运动有热情
Besides,you know,I love that you and Charlie have a passion for this game,
如果有一天我要成为这个家的一员
and if I'm going to be part of the family someday,
我最好现在就开始学了
I might as well learn it now.
别说笑了 你已经是这个家的一员了
Don't be ridiculous. You're already part of the family,
即使Charlie还没有做出行动 让你名正言顺
even if Charlie hasn't got his act togethe and made it official.
我知道 对啊
I know. Right?
这是为什么呢?
What's up with that?
什么为什么?
What's up with what?
嗨 呃 没什么
Hi. Uh,nothing.
嗨 你们在干什么?
Hi. What are you guys doing?
我们在聊天
We're hanging out.
Charlie呢? - 我不知道
Where's Charlie? - I don't know.
刚才他还在
He was here a moment ago.
他进屋去了 没出来
He went into the house and didn't come back.
好吧
All right.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
那个是为什么呢?
So,what is up with that?
在干吗?
What's going on?
哦 看新闻
Oh,just watching the news here.
这里正在说美国墨西哥边境 有一条暗道
This-This story about a tunnel running under the US-Mexican border.
海关根本无法估计 从那里运进的毒品数量
Customs can't even estimate the amount of drugs that got through.
而这条新闻说 有妇女从海地私带毒品入境
This other story about women smuggling in drugs from Haiti.
不 又来了
No. Here we go.
就算我的经济模型理论成立
So,let's say my economic modeling theory works.
咱们阻止了夏威夷冰♥毒♥的流通 - 嗯哼
We stop the flow of Hawaiian ice. - Uh-huh.
还会有其他的出来替代 对吧?
Something else is just going to take its place,right?
怎么? 你以为咱能拯救世界 Charlie?
What? You think you were going to save the world,Charlie?
不是全世界
Not the whole world.
听着 这么说吧
Look,you know,
咱们只要打打小仗
we just got to fight the little battles.
即使没机会赢得大战?
Even if there's no shot of winning the war?
事情总是今天比昨天好 对吧?
Well,things are better today than they were yesterday,right?
任何时候 只要你有类似的想法 我的大门永远为你敞开
Look,any time you have an idea like this,my door's wide open.
好吗?
Okay?
准确地说 你没有门的 你的办公室就是那么一个格间
Technically,you don't have a door. You have a cubicle.
我有门的 - 哦 不错啊
I have a door. - Oh,that's nice.
你得加油了
You got to work to get up to it.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表