剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Why don't you grab David and go check it out,okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
为何Jimmy Lim亲自袭击餐馆呢?
So why'd Jimmy Lim hit the restaurant himself?
亚洲帮派没有打手之类的?
Asian gangs don't have foot soldiers or what?
有 他们被叫做细佬
Yeah,they call them sailo.
问得好 也许
Maybe Jimmy didn't trust his own troops.
Jimmy不信任他的手下
That's a good question.
你们好 伙计 谢谢
Oh,hey,guys. Thanks.
听着-- Simon Kraft
So listen-- Simon Kraft.
Charlie 我没空理会或者思考Simon的事
Oh,Charlie,I can't deal with Simon or think about
好吧 想想这个
All right,then think about this,
因为这是他画在我们的邮件上的
'cause this is what he drew on our mail.
真厉害
It's amazing.
是在案发后给你的 对吗?
You said it was right after the shooting,right?
我意思是 我 我...
I mean,I-I...
他有自己的背景
He's got his background,you know?
所以他可以接听到警♥察♥的广播
So he's probably got a police scanner
可能无意中听到"丝龙"
and he overheard the words "Silk Dragon."
也许是
Maybe.
好吧 我们在找一个失踪 联邦移♥民♥与海关执法局探员
All right,so we're looking for a missing ICE agent
是在发生枪击案的附近被掳走
who was grabbed somewhere near the shooting.
两者是巧合还是有关联的?
Coincidence or connection?
我们不知道 但她曾向我们求救
We don't know.But she did try calling in for help.
Tommy 再回放录音
Tommy,just boost this up for me.
她当时就在附近
She's in there somewhere.
我们可以用频域处理器
We could apply,uh,frequency-domain processors.
Larry可以帮忙 他在国安局做过噪声处理分♥析♥
And Larry can help,'cause he worked with the NSA on noise analysis.
好的 我试试
Yeah,I'll give it a whirl.
好的 很好 继续干吧
All right,great. Have at it.
你跟我来
Why don't you come with me?
这是餐馆电脑的硬盘
So this is the hard drive from the restaurant.
多层加密
Multi-layer encryption.
我要找什么?
What am I looking for?
我也希望可以告诉你 如果你发现 什么有趣的 请通知我 好吗?
I wish I could tell you,but if you find anything interesting,let me know,all right?
两层楼都是缝纫机 却没人吗?
Two floorsof sewing machines and nobody's here?
如果这是制衣工厂 全部工人都去哪了?
If this is a sweatshop,where's all the labor?
FN P-90弹壳
FN P-90 casings.
和餐馆发现的一样
Same as the restaurant.
那人是Cheekay
That one's Cheekay.
玉石男孩最底层成员
Low-level Jade Boy.
看来我们找到失踪的手下了
Looks like we found our missing foot soldiers.
为何Jimmy Lim要铲除自己人?
Why would Jimmy Lim exterminate his own men?
究竟想干什么?
What the hell are trying to do,huh?
别动! 别动!
Easy! Easy!
我来! 我来!
I got it! I got it!
Colby?
Colby?
Kim?
Kim?
你们看见她了吗?
You see her?
没有
No.
你们知道一个 名叫Kim Hsiao的女子吗?
You know anything about a girl named Kim Hsiao?
直奔主题 Don 是吧?
You get right to it,Don,don't you?
为什么不坐下谈 请?
Why don't you have a seat for me,please?
丝龙餐馆发生枪击的当晚 你把这个交给了我弟弟
You gave this to my brother the night of a shooting at a restaurant called The Silk Dragon.
好吧
Okay.
我也直接说吧
I can be businesslike,too.
上次我帮FBI
The last time I helped the FBI,
你我都互利 对吧?
you and I scratched each other's backs,right?
有什么就说吧
So to speak.
我又有了个想法
Well,I've got another itch.
我们只谈这件案 好吧?
Let's just stick to this,okay?
我们先定条件 好吗?
Let's settle on the terms first,all right?
是这样的 Don
Here's the deal,Don.
我最近一直在推销一个 刑事鉴证通灵师网络真人秀
I've been pitching,uh,an Internet reality show all about a forensic psychic.
Simon说... 你觉得这样如何?
Simon Says-- you like that?
有点意思 - 一直在推销 好彩总算有人感兴趣了
That's very catchy. -I've been pitching it around,and-- knock on wood-- I got some interest.
那么...
So...
你也来看搞怪表演了?
Did you come to see the freak show?
你们比我有耐心
You've all got more patience than me.
我要跟踪拍摄这个案子
Let me tag along for this one case,
给真人秀拍点短片...
shoot some footage for my show,and,uh...
我会协助你破案 或者干脆替你破案
I'll help you solve your crime,maybe even solve it for you.
够了 够了 别拍了 走吧
All right,that's it. Forget it-- let's go.
你觉得如何 Don? - 省了吧
You want to think about it,Don? -No.
还给我
I'll take this,actually.
走吧
Let's go.
还给我吧
I'm gonna want that back.
走的时候去前台拿 不过带子得留下
It'll be waiting for you at reception without the tape.
Charlie最近让你烦心了吧?
So,Charlie has been giving you a rough time these days,right?
科学VS犹太教会堂
Science versus,uh,the synagogue.
什么 你在跟踪我 Simon?
What,are you following me,Simon?
这样可不好
That's not a good idea.
Don 有人在看我们呐
Oh,Don,people are watching.
我要是在我家附近 一个街区范围内发现你
Hey,I catch you within a block of my family or my house,
你就有麻烦了
you're gonna be in for it.
我听新闻才知道饭店枪击案
I didn't know about the restaurant shooting till I heard it on the news.
我原以为这是丘比特娃娃
At first,I thought that these were Kewpie dolls.
后来才看出是女孩尸体
Then,I saw that they were little dead girls.
我不知如何和你解释 但这算不上证据
I don't know what to tell you.I mean,it's not evidence.
这案子已经死了很多人了 Don
You've got lots of bodies out there,Don.
还会有更多人死掉的
And a lot more to come.
里面有些有价值的片段
All right,there are some usable fragments in there.
这要处理四个小时?
Four hours of work for that?
我们使用了多个噪音滤波器 才得到这样的效果
Hey,it took multiple noise filters to get even that.
我们已经把鉴证声学发挥到极致了
We are stretching forensic audiology to the limit here.
但由于声音的叠加 不能使用简单的陷波滤波器
But we can't use simple notch filters 'cause of the overlaps.
见过计算机做图程序吗?
Now,have you ever seen a computer graphics program?
我周末参加了电脑绘画班 叫"数字点击"
Yeah,yeah,uh,weekends I take this computer painting course,"Click by Numbers".
我现在正在给梵高的画 《麦田群鸦》着色
Yeah,right now,I am coloring in Van Gogh's Wheat Field with Crows.
据说 是乌鸦叫让梵高发疯的
You know,they say the sound of the crows caused his final madness.
谢谢提醒 Lawrence
Thank you for that,Lawrence.
你坐在电脑前
Anyway,you're sitting at your computer,
填好了麦田的颜色
and you've already colored in the field,
现在轮到乌鸦和云朵
but now you've moved on to painting your birds and your clouds.
如果你把乌鸦和云朵画得又大又紧 会如何?
What happens if you make those birds and clouds larger and more densely packed?
那就看不到麦田了
Well,I can't see my wheat field.
实际上 麦田还在原地
But you know the field's still there.
只是被大群的鸟和大♥片♥云朵遮挡了
It's just covered up by a bunch of birds and clouds,
某种意义上说 画面就像声音一样 受到"噪音"干扰
so in a sense,your scene has become visually noisy.
怎样才能 将这些前景图案移到背景上呢?
How would you go about pushing those foreground images into the background?
我会选中那些大的乌鸦
I would select the crows that were bigger,
把他们画得小些 模糊些
make them smaller and blurrier,
看上去它们就感觉比较远
so,to the eye,they seem farther away.
然后选中云朵 重复上面的操作
Then,select the clouds and do the same thing.
这样麦田就看得更清楚了
The result being that you can better see the field.
声学也是同样道理 将不需要的声音减弱
So it's the same in audiology-- we just shrink the sounds we don't want to hear,
有用的声音就更清晰了
so that the sounds we do want to hear become foreground.
找出各种不需要的噪音的频率
We use filters to diminish or blur noise,
使它们变得明显
identifying each unwanted sound by its frequency
再通过滤波器消除或消弱噪音
and discriminating against it.
你去找爆竹 我去找汽车警报声
Yeah,so you find the fireworks.I got car horn.
什么?
What?
爆竹和汽车警报随着生产商不同 音频就有差别
Fireworks and car alarms-- they emit different sound waves depending on their manufacturer,
为了过滤它们
so,in order to filter them,
需得到每一种声音的频率
we need their single frequencies.
我去拿外套
I will get my coat.
这是饭店老板的电脑程序?
Is that the dead restaurant owner's computer program?
我还没通过屏保程序
I haven't gotten past the screen saver.
我有点纳闷
There's something odd here.
屏保程序怎么了?
With the screen saver?
这是麻将台 可是无法操作啊
Yeah,he chose a mah-jongg board,but it's passive.
这是游戏也没法玩
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表