剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
你杀了八个人
You killed eight people.
出♥卖♥♥♥了你的搭档
You double-crossed your partners.
事情败露后就杀了他们
You killed them when things went bad.
咱们第一次见面时你就骗了我
You lied to me the first time we met.
此后没有一句真话
You haven't stopped since.
现在一切都将结束
That's all going to end right now.
就像我们宣誓拥护所有法律一样
Just as we've sworn to uphold all the laws,
我们同样没法选择遵守什么法则
we don't get to choose which rules we obey.
"克利托 我们欠斯克勒庇俄斯一只公鸡
"Crito,we owe a rooster "to Asclepius.
别忘了还回去"
Please don't forget to pay the debt."
20年徒刑怎么样?
How does 20 years sound?
30年?
Thirty?
终生监禁?
Life?
我拿到逮捕令了
I have the warrant.
这次不能出差错
Let's do this right.
别让她溜之大吉
We don't want her walking.
放心吧 她走不了
Don't worry,she's not walking.
我听说注射死刑药剂的时候 你的血管会感觉凉凉的
You know,I hear that sodium thiopental is cold when it goes in your veins.
你就等着吧
You look forward to that.
等等
Wait a minute.
让我走吧
Just let me go.
数字追凶 第5季 第3集
两天前...
2 DAYS BEFORE...
70年代 我刚开始在局里工作时
Back in the '70s,when I started out in the Bureau,
像你这样的探员还不是很多
there weren't a lot of your kind of agents around.
你是说黑人?
You mean black.
我的意思是领导者
I mean leaders.
越战刚过 执法机构还不受欢迎
Post-Vietnam,law enforcement wasn't all that popular a vocation.
我看了你的档案
I read your file.
了解你的做事方式
I've seen the way you operate.
Sinclair探员 你是这个部门的希望
You're the future of this department,Agent Sinclair.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
当你在那个位子上 坐的和我一样久之后
One day,when you've had the benefit of sitting in that chair as long as I have,
就会明白部门的利益 大于任何个人和案件
you'll understand that the department is a lot bigger than any case or individual.
你应该忠于FBI
You swore an oath to the FBI.
而不是Don Eppes
not Don Eppes.
我很清楚我的责任
I'm well aware of my responsibilities.
Eppes教授是自作主张 还是被他哥哥拽入迷途?
Did Professor Eppes act on his own,or was he led astray by his brother?
没人能牵着Charlie Eppes的鼻子走 特别是他哥哥
Nobody leads Charlie Eppes anywhere,least of all Don.
也就是说他们关系不好?
So they have a bad relationship?
他们是兄弟 争论总是有的 但大多数时候都合作无间
They're brothers,so there's a little bit of arguing and a lot of success,
但Charlie不受任何人控制
but Charlie is his own man.
如果Don无法阻止他
And if Don failed to stop him,
那么依你所言 一开始就是Eppes教授的主意
then you're saying it was Professor Eppes' idea to begin with.
我可没这么说
I'm not saying anything.
再来
Again.
好了 就这个了!
Okay,that's it.
好唉!
Yeah!
嗨 干得好 Charles
Hey,well done,Charles.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you,thank you,
我们的成功离不开 你在空气动力学上的帮助
but we wouldn't have been successful without your aerodynamics work.
Aprilia赛车能找你帮忙真是太酷了
You know,it is very cool that the Aprilia MotoGP asked for your help with this.
超酷的
It is very cool.
但在开香槟庆祝之前
But before you pop the champagne,
你得知道空气流动每秒只改善了 千分之一
you do realize that this only improved the air flow by 1/1000 of a second.
是的 但是在国际摩托车大奖赛
Yeah,but,you know,in the world of grand prix motorcycle racing,
这意味着第一名和第二名的差别
that means the difference between a first and second place finish.
或者是光在密尔沃基和芝加哥之间 走个来回的时间
Or the time it takes light to travel from Milwaukee to Chicago and back
又或者是红脖蜂鸟煽动一次 甚至两次翅膀的时间
or the ruby-throated hummingbird to flap its wings once or even.
我知道这些例子你能举上一整天
I'm sure you could go on all day.
Eppes队 休息时间到
Team Eppes,time for a pit stop.
喂
Hello?
好
Okay.
好 我马上过来
Yeah,I'll be right over.
我要走啦
I got to go.
嗨
Hey.
无论有没有安全权限 他都知道怎么找出路
Clearance or no clearance,he still knows how to make an exit.
遇到对胃口的陪审团了?
Did you get a good jury or something?
比这还棒
Better.
怎么了?
What's up?
想不想免费在纽约圣-瑞吉斯饭店 头等套房♥里共度周末?
What do you say to a weekend at the St.Regis New York City,first class,all expenses paid?
当然想
Yeah,I like it.
世达律师事务一直在注意我
Skadden Arps law firm has been following my work,
他们想让我去面试一个职位
and they want to interview me for a job.
他们说我可以带个朋友一起去
They said I could bring a friend.
Don 洛山矶警署在中♥央♥威尔士 一家咖啡店里发现8具尸体
Don,LAPD has eight dead in a coffee shop,Mid-Wilshire.
他们找我们帮忙?
What,they're asking for us?
是的 联合调查
Yeah,joint investigation.
一场大屠♥杀♥
It's a mass murder.
他们的实验室已经忙坏了
Their lab's already overstretched.
急需要我们的帮助
Going to need our help.
我们...
Well,let's just,uh.
我们晚些时候再谈 好吗?
we'll talk about it later,okay?
嗨 怎么样?
Hey,how you doing?
怎么回事 Colby?
What do you say,Colby?
里面像轰炸过后的法鲁加(伊♥拉♥克♥城市)
Looks like Fallujah in there.
8人死亡 5个被从后面一枪毙命
We got eight dead,five with shots to the back of the head execution style.
动机?
Any kind of motive?
警♥察♥们说是抢劫
Boys in blue are saying robbery.
如果这是抢劫 那就是我见过最笨的抢劫犯
If this was a robbery,it's the dumbest crew I've ever seen.
哪种抢劫犯会丢下500元钱不拿?
What kind of robbers leave $500 behind?
Jerry Lowe
Jerry Lowe.
洛山矶警署警♥察♥ 不在值勤
LAPD,off-duty.
每周下班后都要来这里几次
Stops here a couple times a week on his way home.
你认识他?
You know him?
不 但是我当缉毒警卧底时 他是巡逻警的队长
No,but when I worked narco out of Rampart,he was a patrol team leader.
枪套的扣子打开了
That gun's unsnapped.
一定是想拿 却没来得及
Must have gone for it and not been quick enough.
这边的Ryder 想要反抗 但是刀子终究敌不了子弹
Ryder,on the other hand,made a play,but knives don't deflect bullets.
这里这个人呢?
What about this guy here?
没有钱 没有证件 什么都不知道
No money,no I.D.,no idea.
也许他跟着厨子 也想当英雄
Maybe he followed the cook's lead,tried to be a hero.
5个人被带到这杀害
Five people were brought back here and executed.
这块金表呢?
What's with the gold watch?
为什么他们不拿走?
Why didn't they grab that?
劳力士
Rolex.
他们既没拿钱也没拿金表
They didn't go for the cash or the gold.
好吧
All right.
Jon Schmidt 重案组
Jon Schmidt,Robbery Homicide.
Don Eppes
Don Eppes.
很高兴你们能来
I'm glad to see you guys are here.
我们真的很需要帮助
We could really use the assist.
Jerry Lowe是我的下属 在情报部工作
Jerry Lowe worked for me over at Intel Division.
是个好人
Now,he was a good man.
他不该有此下场
He did not deserve this.
我有通行证
I have clearance to be here.
你怎么会在这儿?
What the hell's going on?
他为我们工作
He's with us.
我现在为洛山矶警署工作
I'm working for the LAPD.
洛山矶警署听说了 我的安全权限被取消的事儿
LAPD heard about my suspension,
他们说我只要通过测谎 就可以为他们做事了
and they said all I needed to do was pass a polygraph exam.
为什么不告诉我?
What,you don't tell me?
我...
I.
我没想到他们那么快就需要我
I didn't think they'd need me so soon.
实验室说他们需要时间 但我们等不及了
The lab rats say they're gonna need time that we don't have to unscramble the mess in there.
好吧 听着...
All right,well,let.let's see.
知道每个人坐哪里会有所帮助 对吧?
Um,would it help to know where everyone was seated?
这是个简单的聚合数学问题
Because that's a simple question of aggregation.
嗯 当然了
Yeah,sure.
是的
Yeah.
午餐时间 任何高中食堂
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表