剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
which is almost $10 million now.
你想知道Kevin Oliver 属于哪个欧洲犯罪团伙?
You want to know which European syndicate Kevin Oliver is part of?
是的 - 置信度转播算法
Yeah. - Belief propagation.
这种算法能将分散 不完整的信息
Algorithms that convert scattered
转换成有条理的整体
and incomplete information into a more coherent picture.
假设你是直播竞选之夜的电视台
Let's say you are a TV network on election night,
你想最先预测出竞选结果
and you want to be the first to predict the winner,
那么你得从全国各地搜取信息
so you're gonna gather information from all over the country.
有些信息是明显有效的
And some of that information is clearly relevant,
像是博伊西市的票站调查 或是水牛城的投票统计
like exit polls in Boise or vote tallies out of Buffalo.
有些信息却没有直接联♥系♥ 例如休斯顿的交通状况
And other information is subtly related,like traffic in Houston,
或者波特兰的天气预报
weather reports out of Portland.
置信度算法就是使用大量的数据
What belief propagation does is it takes massive amounts of data
通过概率计算来得出完成且准确的结论
and uses probability calculations to draw a complete and accurate conclusion.
在这个比喻中 结论是竞选获胜的人 在你的案子里 即是Kevin Oliver的同伙
In this case,the winner,or in your case,Kevin Oliver's coconspirators.
你能算出来吗?
Can you get on that?
马上就算
Right away.
行 太好了
All right,excellent.
一定感觉很好吧 FBI站在了你这边
So,I guess you must feel good,the FBI ruling in your favor.
要知道为什么就好了
Yeah,I wish I knew why.
你想的太多了
You're overthinking it.
你赢了
You won.
高兴点儿
Be happy.
是啊
Yeah.
早上好啊 阳光男孩
Morning,sunshine.
我们成Kelly Rand的粉丝了没?
Are we Kelly Rand fans yet or what?
不可能 但我能像她那么生活多好啊
No,but I'd definitely take her lifestyle.
在Ivy吃晚饭
Dinner at the Ivy.
去Marmont喝上几杯
Drinks at Marmont.
然后光顾了三家夜♥总♥会♥
Then she went to three different clubs.
听起来跟我的夜生活差不多
That sounds about like my night,
除去晚饭 喝酒 和夜♥总♥会♥
minus the dinner,the drinks and the clubs.
她快把我折腾死了
She nearly killed me.
你估计会比我轻松很多
You're gonna have it much easier,though.
她可能要在家里睡一整天
She'll probably sleep all day.
好了 回见
All right,bye.
她又要干嘛?
What is this?
非要等到现在才有趣起来?
She waits till now to get interesting.
真棒啊
That's awesome.
如果要冲浪 她可是忘了带冲浪板
If she came here to surf,she forgot her board.
你想怎么处理?
How do you want to handle it?
听你的吧 只是...
Uh,it's up to you,but.
他俩之前都见过我
they've both seen me before.
Kevin?
Kevin?
Kevin 你在哪儿?
Kevin,where are you?
Kelly
Kelly.
我好担心你啊
Hi,I've been so worried.
你还好吗?
How are you?
我很好-- 现在好多了
I'm fine-- I'm better now.
Skip 过来小家伙
Skip,come here,little guy.
来啊 伙计
Come here,buddy.
打扰一下 你们见过我的狗吗?
Hey,excuse me,you guys seen my dog?
没见着 对不起
Uh,no,man,sorry.
我这儿有照片
I got a picture of him.
请你看看照片 见过没有?
Please take a look,just let me know.
完了
Oh,no.
逮到你了 - 别这样 放了他!
All right,buddy. - No,no,let him go!
放了他!
Let him go!
住手 放了他!
Stop,let him go!
游戏结束了 Kevin
Game's over,Kevin.
我们走
Let's go.
Bloom 抓到他了
Bloom,we got him.
抓到了-- 难以置信
You got him-- I can't believe it.
正押他过来呢
Bringing him in right now.
我欠你个大人情 Eppes
I owe you big,Eppes.
最好别问是怎么抓着的
Just don't ask him what he did to get him,
肯定不太正大光明
'cause you don't want to know.
他女朋友起了关键作用
The girlfriend was the key.
看见了吧 你是最棒的
See,you're the greatest.
恭喜你 Eppes
Congratulations,Eppes.
不仅因为你抓到人 更因为助理局长的决定
On this and even more on the ADIC's decision.
好了 Carl 就不能不说这个了?
Come on,Carl,can't you let it go?
估计你觉得以后在这儿
I suppose you think this gives you Carte Blanche
能想干什么就干什么了
now to do whatever you please around here.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
说不定就是这样
Maybe it does.
他做出这样的决定 我毫不知情
Look,I have no idea why he ruled the way he did.
别装纯了 Eppes
Don't play naive,Eppes.
原因我们心知肚明
We both know why.
告诉你件有意思的事 Bloom探员
You want to know something funny,Agent Bloom?
我一直害怕这一天的到来
I've always feared this day.
一直都怕
Always.
知道我现在坐在这儿是啥感觉吗?
Now I'm sitting here,you know what I feel?
解脱
Relief.
逍遥法外固然很刺♥激♥
Being on the run.
但这样过日子终究不是个办法
it's a rush,but,man,it's no way to live.
我这年纪的人不该整天担惊受怕的 你说是不是?
I mean,a kid my age shouldn't have to worry about ulcers,right?
你知道最糟的是什么吗?
And you want to know the worst part?
一直戴着别人的面具生活
Always pretending to be somebody else.
我发誓 Bloom
I swear to God,Bloom.
这2年间 我扮演了太多别人的角色
I've been so many different people over these past two years,
我已经不知道自己是谁了
I don't even know who I am anymore.
你会想念我的
But you're gonna miss me,you know that?
我们间的猫鼠游戏
The game?
就算你再去追逐别的银行抢匪 但你也知道
I mean,you'll be back busting bank robbers or whatever,and you'll see.
那种快♥感♥完全不同了
It won't be the same.
收起你这副自作聪明的嘴脸吧
Why don't you wipe that smile right off your face,
Kevin 这招对我不管用
Kevin,'cause it's not working on me.
你骗过的人太多了
You've deceived so many people.
把他们的钱财洗劫一空
You cheated them out of their money.
Bloom 我从未伤害过别人
Come on,Bloom,I never hurt anyone.
我不过偷了点糊口的钱 而且都不是从某一个人哪儿偷的
I only stole what I needed and never from an individual.
都是些小偷小摸
It was practically petty theft.
980万不算是小偷小摸吧 - 多少?
9.8 mil is hardly petty theft. - What?
我最多偷了7万5
I took maybe 75 grand,tops.
2006年8月18日
August 18,2006.
偷得23万8千6百22
$238,622.
同年10月30日
October 30,same year.
你偷了18万6千2百42
$186,242.
还有12月
What about December?
这次胆子放大了
Oh,now we're getting really bold.
38万6千4百52
$386,452.
我能这么说上一天一夜
I can go on and on and on.
知道为什么吗?
you know why?
你偷的每分钱我都一清二楚
Because I know every penny.
你知道我过得是什么样的日子
You saw how I live.
我像是有1千万的人吗?
Am I a guy with $10 million?
你能将功补过
Look,we can help you out.
我们可以做笔交易 只要你说出来是谁指使你干的
We can get you a deal-- just gotta tell us who you're working with.
谁指使我?
Who I'm what?
Don 看来他需要点时间考虑一下
You see,Don,I think that he needs time to think,
不如去联邦拘留中心考虑吧
so why don't we try the Federal Detention Center,
你会想通的...
'cause it will change your mind.
就像这样
like that.
不对 Don的想法有误
No,Don's wrong.
他肯定错了 因为嫌疑人
He has to be,because there is not a single node
与欧洲犯罪集团或是其他海外犯罪团伙 丝毫没有关联
connecting to a European syndicate or anything overseas for that matter.
即使他们的假设不对
So their theory is wrong,but nonetheless,
但有结论总比没有好
a negative finding is still a finding of value.
Kevin Oliver与所有重大盗窃案 也没有任何牵连
Kevin Oliver also lacks nodes connecting to any of the major thefts.
这么说1千万不是他偷的
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表