剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
My name's jack kerrigan,boys.
把包放下
Put the bag down.
别紧张 好不 我把包放下
Just relax,okay.It's going down.
经典的逻辑错误
Just a classic logic error.
你们让证据适用于你们的理论 而不是反过来看问题
You make the evidence fit your theory,not the other way around.
基金会是巴基斯坦穆♥斯♥林♥的 所以我们假设他们是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥分子
The pif was pakistani muslims,so we assumed a terror cell.
那个...
So,uh...
为什么Phil Sanjrani还在押?
why is phil sanjrani still in custody?
说什么呢?
What do you mean?
他把保密的档案电邮到了海外
He-he e-mailed restricted documents overseas.
但我们现在知道这里面 没有恐怖活动 所以...
But we-we now know that there was no terrorist action,so...
他还是违反了联邦法律
he still broke feral law.
是的 但你们逮捕他
Yeah,but you guys only arrested him
是因为他是基金会的一员 是么?
because he was a member of the pif,right?
没差别 都是既成事实
Doesn't matter; he did what he did.
有差别
Ah,it matters.
这有差别
It matters.
你们是在假设他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的基础上 对他的所作所为进行评判
Your analysis of his work rests on the assumption thathe's a terrorist does not.
你看不出客观的评判会给出 截然不同的结论吗?他是清白的
can't you see that an objective evaluation comes to an entirely different conclusion he's innocent?
Charlie 我向你保证 他在法庭上会得到客观评判的
Well,charlie,I promise you,he will get his day in court.
你们不该在旁
You guys might want to leave.
我不想你们也成为同犯
I don't want you to be accessories.
我们甘冒这个风险
We'll take the risk.
觉得我在干傻事?
Think I'm making a mistake?
你需要去做你认为正确的事
You need to do what you believe is right.
就这样 好了
There.It's done.
Megan辞职了
Megan resigned
是因为这个案子?
was it abo this case?
不
No.
我觉得她考虑这事有些日子了
I think it's been building up for a while.
她要去华盛顿 重返校园
She's moving to washington,going ck to school,
寻求一份更适合自己方式的工作
looking for a line of work closer to her heart.
你没事吧?
You okay?
去年 我在离地球217英里远的地方
You know,last year I was 217 miles above the earth.
我们的关系靠的不是距离的远近
yeah,our relationship has never depended on geographic proximity.
看来你都打包好了
So,it looks like you're all pked up.
没错 我搞定了
Uhyeah,I'm ready.
要我们帮你搬吗?
Yowant some help with this stuff?
好的 谢谢
Yeah.
好了 走吧 在我哭鼻子之前
Well,let's go.Before I get silly.
Eppes博士 准备好了?
Dr.Eppes,you ready?
嘿 老爸 你车该洗了
Hey,dad,your car needs a bath.
那么...
So,um...
这位是我的律师 他同联邦当局就我自首一事进行交涉
this is my attorney,and he's negotiated my surrender to federal authorities.
Eppes博士 我得要把你拷起来
Dr.Eppes,I'll have to handcuff you.
Charlie 你都做什么了?
Ah,charlie.What did you do?
我把Sanjrani余下工作通过电邮 发给了巴基斯坦4所高校的科学家
I e-mailed the rest of sanjrani's work to scientists at four universities in pakistan.
为什么?
Why?
我觉得我必须这样做
I felt I had to.
作为Phil的同事...
Phil's colleague...
作为一名科学家
as a scientist.
我的律师有力的进行了辩护
I have a strong defense.
那项研究不会被用作武器
That research can't be used as weapon.
我们现在知道了 那时可不知道
We know that now.We couldn't know it then.
我听说的是真的吗? 你的保密级别被取消了?
Is this true,what I just heard?You lost your security clearance?
没错 是真的
Yeah,it's true.
做点什么来补救一下啊
Do something,fix this.
不是那么做事的
It doesn't work that way.
知道那意味着什么吗?意味着他不能 在学院工作或者参与任何机密项目
You know what this means?That he cannot work at this college or any classified project.
再有 你怎么可以...
And second that,how can you be...
没了保密级别还替FBI做事?
keep working for the fbi without your clearance?
我想我做不了了
I don't think I can.
你们俩都不想谈谈吗?
Neither one of you want to talk abt it?
大家抬头不见低头见的
Well,it's a hell of a big elephant in a relatively small yard.
好吧
Right.
我们一起工作那么久了 感觉真的很好
it's kind of amazing that we rked together as long as we did.
这不是头一回 家里在 原则问题上产生分歧
You know,this is not the first time this house has been divided by a fundamental disagreement.
记得Charlie在麻省理工那年回家后吗?
That year that charlie spent at mit,remember when he came home?
那挺令人♥大♥跌眼镜的
That was a shocker.
是啊 我是凯尔特人的球迷
Yes.So I'm a celtics fan.
就算在和睦的家庭也会发生
It happens,even in good families.
说真的 不会的
Actually,not really.
在洛杉矶就不会
Not in L.A.
Eppes
ep pes.
好的 我马上过去
Okay,I'm on my way.
好了
All right.
晚点见咯?
See you guys later,huh?
Don
Don.
注意安全 - 你也是
Just wat yourself. - You,too.
这比我想象的要难
this is gonna be harder than I thought.
我觉得...
I think it'S...
是未完待续
to be continued.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表