剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
一个FBI探员受伤入院 生死未卜
An FBI agent is in the hospital; he may die.
我跟这事没关系
I had nothing to do with that.
没错 你忙着玩你的Wii 对吧
Yeah,that's right.You were too busy playing with your Wii,weren't you?
我需要一个律师
I want a lawyer.
你需要的是医生
You actually might need a doctor.
因为我有的是办法 不留痕迹地让你生不如死
'Cause there's things that I can do to you,won't even leave a mark.
放开他
Let him go.
说不定早上起来 你得吃了药才能下床 听明白了吗?
You're gonna need meds just to get up and get out of bed in the morning,you got that?
我说了放开他
I said let him go.
Granger 出去走走
Granger!Take a walk.
我说 下次你换剧本前该先知会我一声
You know,you might want to give me a heads up next time before you go changing the playbook.
就因为这些人 Don现在还在医院 靠氧气管呼吸
Don's in a hospital,breathing through a tube,because these guys put him there.
所以我们要抓住他们 而不是你这样
And we are gonna get them.Not like this.
我们以前又不是没做过 David - 那时我并不是主管
We've done this before,David. -I wasn't the boss before.
我记得好多次我们教训人时 Don只当做没看见
Well,I can think of plenty of times where we ran hard at a guy and Don just looked the other way.
我不是Don
I'm not Don.
好吗
All right?
我不是他
I'm not him.
你知道 我不是没想过 会发生这样的事
You know,it's not like I didn't know this could happen.
我只是...
I just...
没想到会发生在Don身上
didn't think it would happen to Don.
你知道吗 他出生在这家医院
You know,he was born in this hospital.
那时候他就很难搞
Yeah,he was a handful even then.
又滞产又难产
Long labor,difficult delivery.
你看他现在脾气倔强
You think he's stubborn now?
我记得我妻子产后康复的时候 他们把他交给我...
I remember when my wife was in recovery.They gave me him to...
抱着
to hold.
我很少跟孩子相处 所以我不知道该怎么做 我...
And,um,I hadn't been around kids much,so I didn't know what to do.I...
一首摇篮曲都记不起来
couldn't even remember any lullabies.
所以一连几小时 我就给他唱Sgt.Pepper 《Sgt.PePPer's Lonely Heats Club Band》
So for hours,I sangSgt.Pepperto him.
整张专辑 从头到尾
The whole album,start to finish.
至少唱了五六遍
Must have been half a dozen times.
我想说的是 有些事我们猝不及防
I guess what I'm trying to say is that,uh,there is no way to prepare.
只能希望消息来时 你足以坚强面对那一切
You just hope that when that call comes,you're strong enough to handle whatever comes next.
我知道失踪人口小组 已经问过你Alessi先生的事
I know Missing Persons already spoke to you about Mr.Alessi.
我一直希望这只是个噩梦 Dennis明天就会从门外走进来
I keep hoping this is a bad dream and Dennis will walk in that door tomorrow.
你老板公♥寓♥里发现的头发取证后 与嫌犯鞋子上的血迹匹配
Forensics on hair recovered from your boss's condo matched blood on a pair of shoes belonging to our suspect.
所以现在看来 并不乐观
So right now,it doesn't look good.
为什么有人想伤害Dennis?
Why would someone want to hurt Dennis?
我们认为做这事的人 已经拿到你老板的文件了
We think the person who did this accessed your boss's files.
我不认为有什么人能拿到
I don't see how anyone could gain access.
文件都在一个硬盘里
The files are on a hard drive.
Dennis把它放在他的保险箱里
Dennis kept it in his safe.
这是仅存的一个
This is the only one that exists.
你确定这里面没少别的东西吗?
Are you sure there's nothing else missing in there?
Dennis在这儿还放了一把保险箱的钥匙
Dennis kept a key to a deposit box in here.
不见了 - 也许他带在身边了?
It's gone. -Maybe he had it with him?
有可能 但应该不会 钥匙是一个客户的
It's possible,but not likely; the key belonged to a client.
谁? - Dennis跟我说这是一个特殊的客户
Who? -Dennis told me the man was a special client,
不在常规客户名单里 他让我别管
not on the regular list.He said not to concern myself.
谢谢
Thanks.
你找出哪儿出问题了吗?
You figure out where youwent wrong?
还没有
Not yet.
我想我们俩都多少有些自大了 哈?
I guess we both got a little cocky,huh?
你 因为你的数学 而...
You,with your math,and...
而我 总是这样
Well,me,it's a constant state.
通常Don一直在保护我
It's usually Don who has to protect me from myself.
从小到大 他就一直这么保护我
He's been doing that for me my whole life.
年度优秀教师你没找错
You were right about our teacher of the year.
所以 你要不要对剩下的一网打尽?
So,you want to go two for two?
这是那个财政大亨的客户名单
It's financial guy's client list.
我们所追击的坏蛋 都是从里面挑出来的目标
Our bad guys have been using it to pick targets.
你认为我能根据这个 来预测下一个受害人是谁
You're thinking I could use this to predict where the next victim will be.
你能吗?
Can you?
我可以 嗯...
I could,um...
我可以通过多属性组合模型 来找出共通之处
I could search for commonalities using a multi-attribute compositional model.
谢谢
Thanks.
Alessi身上查到什么没?
What do we have on Alessi?
嗯 他的客户至少一半 都是经营现金生意的
Well,at least half of his clients run cash businesses.
在Alessi找到他们之前 多数人都陷入困境
Most of them were in trouble before Alessi took them on.
他们在18个月之内 从濒临破产到起死回生
They went from near-bankrupt to flush within 18 months.
我也该听听他的生意经
Sign me up for his investment seminar.
他应该是通过这些业务来洗黑钱
He had to have been laundering money through these businesses.
怪不得我们的受害人都不愿意说
No wonder none of our victims are talking.
他们都有些不可告人的秘密
They all have something to hide.
Nikki说Alessi的助理提过他有个客户 在保管箱里存了什么东西
Nikki said Alessi's assistant mentioned he had a client, kept some kind of stash in a deposit box.
钥匙不见了 我们查看了Alessi大楼里 安保摄像头拍下的视频
Key's missing.We're checking digital files from the security camera in Alessi's building,
看是否能够查出这人的身份 同时也让Charlie看看Alessi的客户名单
seeing if we can ID the guy and we've got Charlie working on Alessi's client list,
看是否能找出下一个目标
trying to find our next target.
他最好能有个结论 这些人今晚还会采取行动的
He better get a move on.These guys are due to strike again tonight.
你多久没睡觉了?
When's the last time you slept?
现在睡觉不是首要的
Sleep's not a priority.
你对Aless的客户名单做分♥析♥了吗?
Did you run your analysis of Alessi's client list?
是的 我列出这些住户的名单了
Yeah.I got the list of houses.
我列了一下先后顺序 但谁知道对不对呢
I set the target priorities.Who knows if it's right?
我需要旁观者的建议
I could use fresh eyes.
你使用的是博弈论的得失矩阵法?
You're using game theory, a payoff matrix?
我分♥析♥了专业人员 丧心病狂的罪犯 吸毒者 入室抢劫犯...
I've analyzed professionals, thrill criminals,crackhead smash and grabbers...
我们的疑犯没一个符合这些特征的
None of our suspects fit those profiles.
也许你的假设不对 - 你什么意思?
Maybe your assumptions are wrong. - What do you mean?
也许这些不是抢劫
Maybe these are not robberies.
我们抛开之前的想法 再理一遍这些犯罪
Let's throw out our preconceptions and walk through the crimes again.
好的
Okay.
迄今为止 每起入室抢劫 都以同样的方式开始
So far,each break-in has started the same way.
入侵者破坏了主线路盒的报♥警♥系统
The invaders disable the alarm system at the master circuit box.
他们通过不同的入口进到房♥子里
They enter the house through multiple access points.
穿过房♥间...
Moving through the house...
他们采用经典的"一招制敌"战略 瞄准屋里所有的人
they use a classic "seek and subdue" strategy, zeroing in on the occupants...
出其不意制♥服♥他们
taking them by surprise.
举起手来
Hands.
在每一起案例中 他们非常小心 零失误
In every instance,they were cautious,made zero mistakes.
但在他们上一起Don受伤那晚的案中 有一个非常明显的差异
There was one significant departure from their previous MO on the night Don got hurt.
在客房♥中的第五个人
The fifth man in the guesthouse.
他在那儿做什么?
What was he doing there?
警♥察♥说那里没什么值钱的东西 只是些罐装食物 水 旧衣服...
The police said there was nothing of value, just some cans of food, water,old clothes...
一张床
A bed.
床和洗浴间
A bed and a bathroom.
一个可以睡觉的地方
A place to sleep.
一个可以洗漱的地方
A place to wash up.
就是这个 - 什么?
There it is. - What?
18个月前 这间客房♥就开始重新装♥修♥
18 months ago,that guesthouse underwent renovations.
他们对墙进行了翻修 建成三尺厚的水泥墙
They retrofitted the walls with concrete,three feet thick.
安装了铁门 钢化玻璃窗
They installed steel doors, tempered glass windows.
他们把这个房♥间建成了一个暗堡
They turned that room into a fortress.
抢劫不是他们的动机
Robbery wasn't their motive.
他们在找什么东西
They were after something else.
第五个人
The fifth man.
他不是他们一伙的
He wasn't part of theircrew.
他是他们要找的目标
He was their target.
好了
Okay.
查出了昨晚我们抓到的那三个家伙的身份
Got the ID on the three bad guys we picked up last night.
Boris Ancic Ivan Radman 和Milan Jankovic
Boris Ancic,Ivan Radman, Milan Jankovic.
Ancic是工程师 Radman是实验员 Jankovic是消防员
Ancic is an engineer, Radman a lab tech, and Jankovic a fireman.
就跟之前的那个老师一样 他们都没有过犯罪记录
Just like our teacher, none of them have a record.
他们都来自克罗地亚的同一个小镇 叫做Brezko的地方
They're all from the same small town in Croatia, a place called Brezko.
他们12年前移♥民♥到美国
They immigrated to the U.S.about 12 years ago.
但没法解释为何四个没有犯罪记录的人 等了12年
It doesn't explain why four guys with no criminal records wait 12 years
到晚上就变成江洋大盗了
and then turn into hardened crooks overnight.
嗯 我可以填补这些空白
Yeah,well,I can fill in some of those blanks.
我们回头看看
We went back.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表