剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
that you go to every morning to get your morning fix.
现在 如果你再去这个咖啡店时
Now,what if each day you go to the coffee shop,
发现那里涨价了 你会怎么样?
you find that they have raised their prices?
更过分的是
And what's more,
价钱涨了 咖啡的质量却下降了
as prices go up,the quality of the coffee declines.
兑水太多 咖啡太淡
It becomes more diluted,more watered down.
你只能忍♥受这个价格
There's only so much of that you're gonna tolerate
超过了就不会再去那家咖啡店了
before you never go back to that coffee shop again.
它的口碑越来越坏
Add to that negative word-of-mouth,
不久 这家咖啡店就会关张大吉了
and pretty soon,there's no more coffee shop.
想象下整个城市咖啡供应都减少
Imagine that happening all over town as coffee supplies dwindle.
对夏威夷冰♥毒♥也一样
It's the same with Hawaiian ice.
我们全部买♥♥下 行情就会看涨
We buy up the supplies,and the street prices rise.
而且质量会下降
And the quality will go down
因为卖♥♥家会在存货里掺假
as dealers try and stretch out the little bit they have left.
是的 等到卖♥♥家货源补足时
Yeah,by the time the dealers are resupplied,
他们已经永久失去80-85%的客户了
they've permanently lost 80-85% of their consumer base.
我们就成功的给他们砸了招牌
We've successfully "dirtied the brand."
需要借用我的探员多久?
How long before I get my agent back?
没几天 这会进行得很快 对吧?
Couple days. I mean,it's gotta happen fast. Right?
是的 - 好吧 有消息随时通知我
Yeah. - All right,keep me posted.
没问题 David?
All right. David?
怎么?
Yeah.
一切还好吧?
You good?
是的 会面很顺利
Yeah,the-the meet went down smooth.
挺好
It was good.
是的 - 好
Yeah. - All right.
谢谢...
Thanks...
你帮忙
for doing this.
你知道 我不是很确定是否...
You know,I wasn't sure if it was...
你知道我会的
Oh,you knew I would.
看到你熟悉的面孔 好了!
Just to see a familiar face. Come on!
简直像是在做梦
It's almost surreal.
三年了 你做卧底真是很久了
Three years. That's a long time to be undercover.
一定很难吧
Gotta be tough.
时间久了就容易了...
Gets easier the more time goes by...
我觉得是的
I think.
看看你
Look at you.
缉毒警受训那会 你连酒都不喝的
Back in Narc training,you didn't even drink.
现在 怎样? 你是洛杉矶的毒品老大?
And now,what? You're the drug prince of L.A.?
我们那会怎么没在一起呢?
Why do you think we never hooked up back then?
啊... 你那时结婚了
Uh... you were married.
而且你是个好人 不会背叛你太太
And you're too good of a guy to cheat on your wife.
没想到是她背叛了我
It's too bad I didn't know she was going to cheat on me.
所以你做了卧底
That's what got you here.
这样才能彻底忘记那些不愉快的事 对吧?
The ultimate way to put it behind you,right?
谢谢你 博士 和你一席谈真是受益良多
Thank you,doctor,for a very fruitful session.
我在等Paloma今晚给我电♥话♥
I'm waiting on a call-back from Paloma about tonight.
明早我会安排你和Haseikian见面
And I will put you together with Haseikian tomorrow morning.
好的 那第4个家伙Pritchard呢?
All right,what about the fourth guy,Pritchard?
材料上说他很难搞
The file says he could be trouble.
这就是我们把他留到最后的原因
That's why we'll save him for last.
好吧 很高兴有你做我的后援
Well,I'm glad you've got my back.
我也很乐意
I'm glad to have it.
尤其你从后面看起来这么性感
Especially when it looks like that.
啊 听起来很不错 Colby
Oh,that sounds perfect,Colby.
哈 谢谢
Uh-huh,thanks.
几乎完全按照我们计划的那样进行
It's almost as if we planned it that way.
好吧 放心
All right,take it easy.
Liz跟第二个卖♥♥家会过面了
So,Liz met with the second dealer.
他上钩了 我真的觉得这个计划会奏效
He's in. I really think this plan's gonna work.
当然会 所以Don才会这么做
Of course it will. That's why Don is doing it.
是 你知道 有意思的是
Yeah,and you know,the funny thing is,
我差点没跟他说这个计划 因为 你知道
is I almost didn't take it to him,because,you know,
他找我帮忙是一回事
it's one thing when he asks me for help,
但是主动要求帮忙就像是...
but to go in completely unsolicited is like...
别傻了 这是一个可靠的经济模型
Don't be silly. This is a solid economic model.
一旦它成功 谁知道呢?
Once this case works out,who knows?
在这里我用于毒品交易的算法
也同样适用于武器走私和...
could apply equally well with-with weapons smuggling and...
那么这只是个开始喽
Then this could just be the start.
是的
Yeah.
哦 嘿
Oh,hey.
比赛怎么样? - 比赛怎么样!
How was the game? - How was the game?
我这辈子不会再看到更糟糕的比赛了
I've probably not been to a worse basketball game in my entire life.
加州科大被... 打得找不着家了
CalSci got-- phew-- crushed.
知道吗 据说加州科大的队员里
You know,an interesting fact about the CalSci team is
在高中毕业典礼上致告别辞的人
there're actually more high school valedictorians on the squad
比打高中篮球联赛的人还多
than guys that played high school basketball.
今晚他们确实打出了致告别辞学生的水平
Yeah,well,tonight,they played like a bunch of valedictorians.
嘿 - 注意你的言辞
Hey. - Watch it now.
啊 对不起 我忘了 你俩都致过告别辞
Oh,oh,I'm sorry. I forgot. You were both valedictorians.
但是 拜托 怎么能输给Bremmer学院?
But hey,come on. How could you lose to Bremmer College?
如果这个能让你觉得好受点的话
Well,if it makes you feel any better,
每年我们的科研经费都比他们多
we kick their ass every year in science research funding.
惊讶的是 Charlie 我没觉得好受点
Surprisingly,Charlie,it doesn't make me feel any better.
拜托 David 放松点 一切顺利呢
Come on,David. Lighten up. It worked out fine.
到目前为止而已 但是你一直漫不经心的话
Fine so far,but you keep playing it loose like this,
你不觉得麻烦会找上你?
you don't think that's gonna catch up with you?
哦 嘿! 怎么了?
Whoa,hey! What's the problem?
我不得不随机应变
I had to improvise.
你临时改变计划两次了
You chose to improvise twice,
每次都让自己陷入不必要的险境
both times putting yourself at unnecessary risk.
好了 不要说了 够了 - 你能不吼吗?
Okay,Stop. Enough. - Can you stop yelling?
所有人都进来 现在
All of you in here now.
我做什么了?
What did I do?
好吧 我没按计划进行
Okay,I strayed from the playbook,
但是情况改变了
but the situation changed.
我只能随机应变
I had to go with it.
而且 还有Cam在
Besides,Cam was there.
Cam不是你的联♥系♥人 OK?
Cam is not your handler,okay?
如果有事故发生
If anything goes bad out there,
他可能自身都难保
this guy,he's gonna be too busy covering his own ass.
好了 冷静
All right,calm down now.
你要说什么?
What do you have to say?
我意思是 Liz很信任Cam
I mean,look,Liz is putting a lot of trust in this Cam guy.
谢谢 过于信任了
Thank you. Too much trust.
但是卧底工作就是要随机应变的
But undercover work is spur-of-the-moment,
你得因地制宜
you have to go with the tools you have.
好 让我顺一下
Right,so just get me straight here.
我们现在已经接触过4个卖♥♥家中的3个了
We've met with three out of the four.
我说得对吧? - 对
Is that right? - Yes.
昨天见了Duneaux和Paloma 今早见了Haseikian
Duneaux and Paloma yesterday,Haseikian this morning.
他们也都想交易
And they all want in.
他们正在收集存货 准备交易
They're putting together product to make a deal.
剩下的就只有Pritchard了 但是这个家伙让我担心
The only one left is Pritchard,but this guy worries me.
他以狠毒著称
He has a violent reputation.
我明白 缺了他能继续下去吗?
I understand. Can we do it without him?
不行 这家伙控制了洛杉矶40%的冰♥毒♥
No,this guy controls 40% of the ice in L.A.
不可能避开他
There's no way around him.
那好 我们就直接找上他
Okay,fine,so we take it to him.
你听David的话 别冒无谓的险
You listen to David and no more stupid risks,
你管着点她
and you give her some leash.
好吧
All right.
你可别养姑娘啊
You better hope you don't have a daughter.
说啥呢?
What are you talking about?
到16岁就不好管了
Can you imagine how you're gonna be when she turns 16?
好吧 那家伙是个纸老虎 对不?
Okay,Like I said,this guy's reputation is totally undeserved,right?
你不想我对你撒谎吧
I don't think you want me to lie to you.
对了 我告诉他你是我女友
By the way,I told him you're my girlfriend.
哇 你太厉害了
Wow,you work fast.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表