剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
I went up to the right one.
最难缠的一个
Best sucker in the house.
我不是这个意思
Not what I meant.
她在撒谎吗?
She lying?
我怀疑
I doubt it.
你根本就不应该问我
But,hey,I'm the last guy you should ask,right?
瞎说什么? 我只能问你
What are you talking about? You're the only one I can ask.
Don 让其他人去跟她谈话吧
Don,send somebody else in there. to talk to her.
她要不是很会撒谎就是喜欢你
Well,either she's very good,or she does like you.
我相信她知道Talma的事情
I believe she knew Talma.
她那晚是在帮Talma
I believe she was working with Talma that night.
我也相信别的复仇方法绝对好过
And I believe there's much better ways to get payback than
找一个难缠的FBI来目击你杀死目标
to sucker an FBI agent into watching you kill your target.
我同意你的看法
Yeah,I agree with you.
那我们该拿她怎么办? 畏罪潜逃
So what do we do with her? She committed a crime,and she ran.
你拿主意
You make the call.
他们拆了多少?
How much have they dismantled?
很明显装潢部分拆掉了 但实体还在
Apparently,the veneer was taken down,but the guts remain.
实体 通常在舞台下面 连着内部的一个控制面板
The guts,which are usually under the stage and lead to a panel offstage where the technician calls the shots.
这肯定是防险装置 -检查下玻璃
These must be the fail-safe dials. -Check the glass.
看起来玻璃圆柱里藏有两个开关:
All right,looks like there are two switches hidden inside the cylinder:
一个高一个低 -放水闸
one high and one low. -Water release valves.
技工说他们没碰过
The techs indicate they've not been touched.
Talma当时很可能昏迷了 她都不能开启防险装置
It's a good argument for Talma being unconscious. She couldn't trip the fail-safes.
一 二 三 根输入管
One,two,three input pipes.
器械重建程序说应该至少有四根
Reconstruction of the apparatus indicates there should be at least four.
安全至上的话应该有六根
Should be six if they were playing it safe.
在五秒内用三根水管将玻璃圆柱填满水 -或者更短
So to fill this cylinder with three pipes in five seconds. -Or less.
要求比我们预计得更高的水压 很高的水压
would require higher water pressure than we'd anticipated,extremely high water pressure.
这说明了什么?
Where does that leave us?
我们认为Talma不是被谋杀的
All right,hey. We don't think Talma was murdered.
调查显示超高水压可能是Talma的致死原因
No,our findings suggest that higher than intended pressure was ultimately responsible for Talma's death.
这么说都是一场意外? -问题出在器械里面
So this is all an accident? -The flaw was in the machine.
你连魔术都没看过怎么会知道呢?
Well,how can you figure that out if you never even saw the trick being performed?
我们用了设计恢复程序
We used Design Recovery.
原本是用来处理加密的机密电脑程序
It was originally implemented to handle secretive computer software systems hidden within coding:
机子里的幻象
illusions,ghosts in the machine.
第一次看的话 订书钉就是一个小金属 把纸都靠在一起
To a first-time viewer,a staple just looks like a tiny piece of metal holding your papers together.
但把它拆开 分♥析♥它的规格 怎么弯曲
But pry it loose and study its dimensions,how it bends,
就会发现它是靠改变形状达到目的
you realize at some point it changed shape to achieve its goal.
微观来说你会发现它是贴近了自己
Put it under a microscope and you see telltale signs it was attached to others of its kind.
而不去看订书钉的表面
Without seeing the staple's origin,
我们通过这个小金属 倒推出让它工作的工具
we reverse engineer the unseen machine that put our tiny little piece of metal to work.
Talma很可能爬进了宝瓶星 而让其他人启动开关
Most likely,Talma climbed in,and then someone else started Aquarius.
但是水填满得太快了
However,the water filled up too quickly.
她的头撞到了玻璃
She slammed her head against the glass on the inside.
加上血液流失让她失去了知觉
Added to the blood loss,it knocked her unconscious.
所以她没能启动器械里的防险装置
Which is why she never engaged any of the security devices inside the machine.
但这并没有解释那个把手 破损处 还有另一个人为什么没有让她出来
Yeah,it doesn't explain the handle,the fracture, the other person,why they didn't let her out.
我们认为他们尝试过拉动抓手 但失败了
We think they tried. They pulled the handle,but that failed.
还用了另一种方法 强行撞开
Yeah,they tried another way: brute force.
我们恰恰在器械机构最弱的地方 找到了这个破损
We found this fracture in the exact structurally weakest place.
这不是Talma的头撞成的 很可能是有人用大锤子砸的
It wasn't Talma's head that cracked the glass,it was probably somebody with a sledgehammer.
这么说所有疑似谋杀的痕迹 其实都是有人想要救她而造成的
So all the signs of attempted murder were actually evidence that someone tried to save her.
对 除了Talma 只有一个人
Yeah,and there was only one person,other than Talma,
了解这魔术的秘密 设计者
that had inside knowledge about this trick: the man who built it.
魔术师避忌光线吗?
Magicians have something against track lighting or what?
这地方白天看起来没这么恐怖
This place is a lot less threatening during the day,trust me.
Jones?
Jones?
别让我们过来抓你!
Don't make us have to come get you!
可能在那里
NIKKI : I think we got him.
怎么回事 没有床能藏起来吗?
What's the matter,there was no bed to hide under?
抓住他了
Got him.
我试了很多种方法让她出来 你们得相信我
Tried so hard to get her out. You got to believe me.
工匠最可怕的噩梦就是魔术出了错
An artisan's worst nightmare is to have a trick go wrong.
你跟我们交待了Jenny Calandro 明明知道她是无辜的
You gave us Jenny Calandro,knowing she was innocent.
为什么之前不告诉我们? -我本想的 只是...
Why didn't you tell us before? -I wanted to,it's just.
她昏迷不醒 水溺死了她
she was out cold,laying there as the water killed her.
防险装置 -我们知道
The fail-safes. -We know.
她的胸膛没有动静了
Her chest stopped moving.
她死的时候我就在旁边
I was inches away from her when she died.
那是一个意外 你只需要告诉我们
It was an accident. All you had to do was come forward.
要我眼睁睁的看着自己的前途 伟大的发明 都随她而去吗?
Oh,and watch my entire career,my greatest invention,die with her?
没人愿意花钱买♥♥票看你真的杀人
Nobody buys illusions that kill you for real.
味道如何?
So,hmm,how was that?
老实说 还是老妈做的好吃
Well. to be honest,Mom's was better.
别这样 都是一样的食谱啊
Oh,come on. It's the same recipe.
我就是说说而已
I'm just saying. That's all,I'm just saying.
Donny 听着
Hey,listen,Donny,um.
你觉得我欺骗过你吗?
do you feel like I cheated you out of something?
我们家都不是虔诚的信徒
We were never a religious family.
不是这么回事
It's not about that. I just.
我以前总清楚知道自己在做什么
I always used to know exactly what I was doing,
为什么要做 目的是什么
why I was doing it,you know,what I wanted and.
我觉得自己缺失了些什么
I just. I feel like I'm missing something.
所以你...
So,you,um.
认为去寺庙就会知道了?
you think,uh,you'll find it by going to temple?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我只知道在什么地方找不到 这份工作肯定不会告诉我答案
I just know where it's not. You know,it's not in the job.
我知道 但 我从来没有...
I know,but I. I never.
没有给你灌输过上帝概念 或者让你选择信教
taught you about,you know,God and. or gave you that choice.
你灌输过 看我现在在哪追寻
No,you did. You know,look where I'm looking for it.
对
Right.
所以 就这样了? -这都是我的心里话
So,um.that's it? -That's all I got.
我煮饭 你洗碗
I cooked,you do the dishes.
别看电♥话♥好像它会拯救你一样 去把碗洗了
Don't look at your phone as if it's gonna ring and save you. Just do the dishes.
这可不是个浪漫的地方
This is hardly a romantic spot.
不浪漫但是能学习
It's not a romantic spot. It's a learning spot.
过来帮帮我 -Amita?
Help me with this. -Amita?
我想给你看点我的魔术
I want to show you what I see in magic.
我看到了一个马具 -是啊
I see a harness. -Yes.
去开关那边
go over there to the switchboard.
把开关打到七
Flip switch seven.
厄 这安全吗? -当然 这设计我们最了解了
Uh,hey,are we sure this is safe? -Well,we know the design better than anybody.
八
Eight.
九
Nine.
十
Ten.
看到了吗?
Do you see it yet?
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表