剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
So, what's underneath josh skinner's twisted thinking Is belief that animals have higher spiritual powers Than human beings.
他看起来十分鄙视 人类这个低等和堕落的种族
He seems to really despise human beings As being inferior and corrupt.
从他劫持了几个人类 作为人♥质♥这个事实上
One might surmise that from the fact
这个事实上能推测出来 但这怎么帮到我们呢?
That he's holding several of them hostage, But how does that help us?
他相信动物是上帝
He believes animals are gods.
一个信徒看见上帝会怎么做?
And what does a believer do for a god?
啊! 服从
Ah! Obey.
说啊 说出真♥相♥!
say it. Tell the truth!
我研究鸟类的迁徙模式 和禽流感的爆发
i study the migratory patterns of birds And outbreaks of avian flu.
你残杀鸟类! - 不
You kill birds! - No.
我会开枪的 说出真♥相♥
I will shoot you. Tell the truth.
你把它们开膛破肚
You cut them open.
你杀死鸟类 - 我不残杀鸟类
You kill birds. - I don't kill birds.
骗子! 说啊
Liar! Say it.
你把鸟嘴砍下来 你折磨它们
You cut their beaks off, You torture them.
我能听见这幢大楼里它们的惨叫
I hear their screams in this building.
Lorna - 我支持科研 我也赞成保护动物
Lorna. - I am pro-Research,and i am pro-Animal.
你不能两个都有份
You can't be both.
Josh!
josh!
嘿 你从哪里进来的?
Hey, where did you come from?
不!
no!
双手放后面
Arms behind your back.
不要伤害狗!
Don't hurt the dog!
狗会没事的
The dog is safe.
你还好吧?
You okay?
见到你太好了
Glad to see you.
是啊
Yeah. Sure.
嘿 真险啊 不过还是解决了
Hey, that was close, but it worked out.
哦 你可搞砸了
Well, you screwed up.
瞧 我当时是在 一个高度变化的环境下随机应变
Look, i was improvising in a highly dynamic situation.
我不管 要做就要学会如何做对
I don't care. Want to do this, learn how to do it right.
你没事吧?
You all right?
让狗进来这个主意真是个高见
Having the dog come in was so insightful.
谁想到的?
Who thought of it?
哦 学校又恢复了平静
well, school is getting back to normal.
哦
yeah.
今天见你重返实验室真是太好了
yes. It was nice to see you back in your lab today.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
啊! 那么 你来真的了?
Ah!So, you're serious about this?
她们不知道她们将会遇到什么对手
They have no idea what they're in for.
Amita 告诉我 你有过运动经历吗?
amita, tell me. Do you have an athletic history?
有啊 高中时参加过学校内部的
Yeah, intramurals in high school.
哦 那也算 在一定程度上
well,That counts. Sort of.
你准备好了嘛?
You ready?
那你得成为我们的秘密武器 因为我擅长的运动一直是填字谜
You're going to have to be our secret weapon, Because my better sport has always been crosswords.
我们准备好冰袋等你们归来
We'll be waiting for you with ice packs on your return.
再见
Bye-Bye.
她真有进取心
She's got gumption.
我会那么说她
I'll-I'll say that about her.
对 对 对 她的确如此
Yeah, yeah, yeah. She does.
她的确如此
She really does.
哦 呃 你刚才说的是Amita?
Oh, uh, you were talking about amita?
对 刚才是
Yes, i was.
你和Lorna 哈?
You and lorna, huh?
呃 她是个让人印象深刻的女子
Well, yeah, she's an impressive woman.
哦 我看得出来
Well, i can see that.
那个 爸 我 呃... 这局棋 我将把你打得溃不成军
Well, dad, i'm, uh... i'm slaughtering you at chess.
我们不如就此握手言和 然后去大吃一顿好不好?
Shall we call it a draw and go grab something to eat?
好吧 为什么不呢?
Yeah, why don't we?
我想应该提醒你们
guess i should warn you.
我正在考虑成为一名素食主义者
I am considering vegetarianism.
你吗? 为什么?
you are? Why?
哦 这件可怕的事激发了我
Well, this unnerving event has inspired in me
对于动物实验和认知的伦理思考
ethical consideration of animal cognition and experimentation.
然后在我得出了我的观点前
And until i know what my opinion is,
我认为我应该忍♥住 不去大肆朵颐我的研究对象
I think i should refrain From devouring the subject of my search.
有道理
Fair enough.Mm.
这是一个复杂的道德问题
It is a complex moral matter.
我意思是 事实上从上个世纪以来
I mean, virtually every advance in medicine
每一个医学的进步 都是以动物实验为代价的
For the last century has been at the expense of experimental animals,
但是你从哪里开始划一条界线呢?
But where do you draw the line?
从无脊椎动物?
In invertebrates?
果蝇就不承受痛苦了吗?
Does drosophila not suffer?
真同情可怜的果蝇
Pity the poor fruit fly.
Lorna是素食主义者嘛?
Is lorna a vegetarian?
对 她是
Yes, she is.
那这实际上还是和你的色♥欲♥有关 - 哦!
So this is really about lust then. - Oh!
她令人印象深刻 - 我就是这么想的
She is very impressive. - That's what i thought.
嘿 你当时真的就任凭那个人开枪 而不去说点他想听的话吗?
Hey, were you really going to let that guy Shoot you before you said what he wanted to hear?
我很固执
I can be stubborn.
哦 这点我倒不知道
Yeah, i don't know nothing about that.
嘿 说到固执 我听说 Don打算让你参加人♥质♥谈判培训
Hey, speaking of hardheaded, I hear don's sending you to hostage negotiation training.
哦! 天啊! 你可真猛 Amita
Oh! Dang! You're on fire, amita.
我原以为我们和知识分子打球 应该留一手
I thought we were going to have to take it easy on the eggheads.
我记得你说过你玩过
I thought you said you played.
马上 我准备换搭档了
in a minute, i'm gonna have to switch partners.
再来一盘? 开始吧
Another set? Let's go.
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表