剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
on this no-knock warrant to these biker outlaws, right?
就是群邪恶的混♥蛋♥
The Ugly Bastards.
我也算是自愿来填补这个空缺
I, uh, volunteered to take point.
是吗 结果如何
Yeah? So how'd that work out for you?
我还是认命了
I got my ass handed to me pretty damn good.
马上回去接听电♥话♥
I was right back on the phone.
乱猜一下 做个有意义么?
Wild guess- there's a point in there somewhere?
你倒是有希望在这里有份长久的事业
You got a long career here hopefully, so, you know,
你不用在头一个月里证明什么
you don't have to prove everything in the first month.
我在学院毕业后
My straight out of the Academy?
一个Parker中心的天才
Some Parker Center genius
决定把我派到Knickerson Gardens
decides to dump me in Knickerson Gardens,
卧底抓捕毒贩
doing buy and busts.
他喜欢让新面孔 没警♥察♥样的人来做
You know, he figured fresh face, no cop habits-
所以我才是完美的卧底
I'd be the perfect undercover.
别介意 我早就学会
Never mind that I hadn't learned
接受现实了
to find my ass with both hands yet, you know.
第五天 一个叫Latwan Rivers的市民
Day five, citizen named Latwan Rivers
就用一把点22口径的手♥枪♥顶着我
sticks a.22 in my face.
我想去别的地方伏哨
Tries to stick something else somewhere else.
经过内科和精神检查
After medical leave, psych evaluation,
他们用一纸合约收买♥♥我
and a piece of paper that has me promising not to sue the city
不起诉这个城市的荒唐行为
for stupidity, Ah.
我想做什么任务 他们都有求必应
they offer me any assignment I want.
第二天 我回到了Knickerson Gardens
Next day, I'm back in Knickerson Gardens
卧底抓捕毒贩
doing buy and busts.
我也随便猜下 那应该有某种意义吧
This is a wild guess- is there some point there somewhere?
对 我知道以后有很多电♥话♥要接
Yeah, I know there're a lot of answering phones
有很多机动车辆要检查
and DMV checks in my immediate future.
你要能让我和你一起干那些脏活 我就去
You give me a chance to get dirty, I'm there.
好 明白
All right, noted.
我是9号♥诱饵 正转向起始点
MAN Decoy Nine, we're turning the starting point.
18号♥诱饵正朝北驶向欧几里得街
Decoy 18 heading north on Euclid.
5号♥诱饵过了另一道关口
DAVID Decoy Five taking another pass.
又来到这个街区了
And around the block again.
各位 你们可以稍微退后下
You can back off a little, guys.
你跟的太紧了
You're ghosting me a little tight.
好 谢了 菜鸟
All right, thanks for that, new guy
你知道怎么回事儿 - 没错
Aw, you know how it is. Yeah.
我知道Betancourt能退后一段距离
I know Betancourt can notch it back a little bit.
没错 因为有人在他工作第二周时
Right, 'cause it was
对一群越南飞车党动粗
somebody else who nearly got me shot his second week
差点儿让我挨枪子
showing tough to a Vietnamese biker gang?
五号♥诱饵正在Grand大街向南行驶
Decoy Five is moving south
嘿 Billy
on Grand. Hey, Billy,
你最好通知好莱坞巡警
you better tell Hollywood patrol
在另个街区靠后些 好吗
to back off another block, all right?
Joan 让14号♥在下个关口减速
And Joan, have 14 slow down on the next pass.
好的 14号♥ - 收到
Okay. Hey, 14? Copy tha
各位 有人盯上我了
Guys, I think we got a bite.
车牌显示
Plates come back
那是辆大众甲壳虫
to a Volkswagen Beetle.
你说呢
So what do you think?
要我说就向右走
I say we take that right.
别出声
Not a sound.
上车 说不定你还能活着出来
Get into the van, you might get out again.
发现目标 开始行动
We have a hit; we're on.
5号♥行动中 重复 5号♥行动中
s active. I repeat, Five is active.
各小组开向百老汇和9号♥大街 等候下一步指示
I want units rolling to Broadway and Ninth, await further.
给我视频图像
Get me eyes and ears.
趴下 别抬头看
Down on the floor! You do not look up!
我不反抗 - 闭上嘴
I'm not going to fight. Keep your mouth shut!
想拿什么都拿去吧
Take whatever you want.
对不起 对不起 我好怕
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm scared!
你们两个人 你有枪 - 你聋了吗 贱♥人♥
There're two of you. You have a gun. You deaf, bitch?
大家听见了吗 车里有两个人
Hear that, everyone? Two in the truck.
5号♥狗仔 她的遇险信♥号♥♥是什么
Surveillance Five, what's her distress word?
墨西哥
Mexico.
你把我们的遇险信♥号♥♥告诉她了?
You gave her our distress word?
车停靠路边了
Truck's pulling over.
一个两个
One and Two. We have visual
我们证实了一号♥和二号♥嫌疑犯的外貌
confirmation on Suspects One and Two.
8号♥离目标两个街区
S.O.G. Eight is two blocks away.
22号♥4个街区
S.O.G. 22 is four.
好 大家待命
All right, everyone stand by.
Lisa Hillman Tujunga大街2527号♥
Lisa Hillman, 2527 Tujunga Ave-
818-555-01♥8♥9♥
818-555-01♥8♥9♥.
460
460,
340 280
340, 280,
480 120
480, 120.
我们出发了
We're moving.
好 你们散开 并排行驶
All right, you better break off and run parallel.
明白
Got it.
8号♥ 在Grand盯住目标
And Eight, pick it up at Grand.
8号♥ 已经盯住目标
AGENT S.O.G. Eight, we've picked up the subject.
各位安静
Quiet, everyone.
喂
Hello?
我们手上有你妻子
MAN We have your wife.
Lisa Hillman 驾照 V72533849
Lisa Hillman, driver's license V72533849.
别犯傻
Don't do anything stupid,
12到15个小时后我们就放掉她
we drop her off in 12 to 15 hours.
我能...让我和她说话
Can I... let me talk to her.
别做报♥警♥这种傻事
Being stupid would be calling the police,
或是注销她所有的信♥用♥卡♥
canceling all her credit cards.
保证你三个银行账户内
Just make sure there's $5,000
都有五千块
in all three of your bank accounts.
五千? 我没那么多钱
$5,000? I don't have that
请你让我跟她说话
kind of money. Please let me talk to her.
一次性电♥话♥
Disposable phone,
位于离西城高层区两英里处
calling from a two-mile tower zone in West Los Angeles.
好的 让离得最近的三个小组赶到那里
All right, push the three nearest units in that direction.
5号♥ 收到了吗
And Five, you copy that?
收到 你就保佑他们能把我们 带到领头人那里去吧
Affirmative. You're hoping they lead us to the Alpha.
对 除非Nikki取消任务
Right, unless Nikki calls it off.
你去取460块
You are going to go take out $460.
然后回到车里
You are going to walk back to this truck.
不能和任何人说话
You are not going to talk to anyone.
460块...
$460... You are not going to make
你不能和任何人有眼神交流
eye contact with anyone.
点头代表你答应了
Nod yes.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up!
你没再试下汤川势?(势的能及)
Have you tried revisiting the Yukawa potential?
指数提供的互相影响范围有限
The exponential gives the interaction finite range.
哦 那你又回到起点了
Oh, and then you're back where you started.
Charles 尽管我们很感激你的帮助...
Charles, as much as we appreciate your help...
哦 得了吧 非冲突部分关系 到Higgs-Boson物理学
Oh, please, non-collider related Higgs-Boson physics,
这是我近日研究的乐趣
one of my few pleasures these days.
我太累了
I'm just so tired.
我想回家
I want to go home.
好 是我的
Okay, that's me.
我以为你不用手♥机♥呢
I thought you got rid of your cell.
嗯 确实
Yeah, I did.
是你哥塞给我的
Your brother shoved another one at me.
什么事 Don?
Yes, Don?
我马上来
I am on my way.
什么事情 自动取款机绑♥架♥案?
What is that, the ATM kidnapping case?
呃...
Uh...
我们在调查一个组合学问题
You know, I suspect we're looking
不介意吧?
at a combinatorics problem- would you mind?
没关系 你呢
Sure. Uh, do you...?
当然不
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表