剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
They can't control themselves.
他们都疯了
They're too damaged.
他们不够小心
They aren't careful.
你得考虑清楚自己这么做对不对
You need to plan if you're doing it right.
你知道 那些认识我的人
You know, people who know me,
他们绝对不会怀疑我有什么
they'll all say they never suspected anything.
我让他们根本不会那么想
Well, I made sure they didn't.
这是我最喜欢的地方
That's my favorite part.
你们花了很多时间 才找到我的 对吗
Took you guys a long, long time to find me, didn't it?
我知道不喜欢社交的人 变成连环杀手
I know there are reasons, psychological motivations
是有原因 有心理动机的
for why sociopaths become serial killers.
但是这个人
But this guy...
他就像个恶魔
He just seems evil.
让人想不到任何合理的解释 对吗
You really weren't expecting a rational explanation, were you?
我是说 这些人无论看起来有多正经 多认真
I mean, with these guys, you know, no matter how art and focused they appear to be,
总会有失去理智的时候
it always comes down to an irrational rage.
到最后 理性抓住了他
And in the end, it's rationality that caught him.
理性和逻辑
Rationity and logic.
还有一点点妄想
That and a little obsession.
你哥哥被刺伤
Your brother gets stabbed,
你对此的反应是抓获一个连环杀手
and you react by catching a serial killer.
你解决问题的方法还真是强悍
You got a hell of a way of working through things.
有人借酒浇愁
Some people drink.
有人赌博
Some gamble.
我分♥析♥数据
I analyze data.
Charl 明天我们去布置一下你的办公室
So Charl, how about tomorrow, we unpack your office
帮你打造一个全新的气派的空间
and get you set up in your new, prestigious space?
顺便把我的书找出来 应该是拉你那儿了
Yes, and locate several books of mine I think got left in your stuff.
好了 我准备好了
All right. I'm ready.
那你呢 Donnie?
What about you, Donnie? Hmm?
接下来两个星期 你都要跟我一起混吗
You going to be hanging out with me for the next couple of weeks?
抱歉伙计 周一我就要全职上岗了
Sorry, pal. I'm back to full duty Monday.
恢复得还真快
Ooh, there's a quick recovery.
你就不能受伤得没那么快么?
So, why don't you try to put some time between injuries, huh?
相信我 我准备不那么搏命了
Trust me. I plan to take it easy.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
它们不该这么早喷的
They're supposed to come on much later.
这是复古麻布
This is a vintage linen!
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表