剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
How long were you guys together? -Couple of years.
你大部分时间在岛上?
You spend a lot of time out there?
本不应该的 但你知道的... 爱情
Wasn't really supposed to,but you know... love.
那是个美丽的地方 在内心深处只属于我们
It's a beautiful place. We pretty much had it to ourselves.
访客多吗?
Not many visitors,anything like that?
有个拍冲浪电影的人来过一次 做了个访问
This guy making a movie about big-wave riders came out once,did an interview.
我有点意外 因为Nathan 一向不待见这些媒体
Surprised me 'cause Nathan usually gave the finger to the surf media.
他有没说起关于犯罪或调查之类?
Did he ever talk about any crimes or investigations,anything like that?
没有
Not really.
我知道他逮捕了好些偷猎者 还有未经许可靠岸的人
I know he nailed a few poachers and sometimes boaters would come ashore without permission.
他有没说过有人会对他不利?
Did he ever tell you about anyone who might have a reason to go after him?
我们几个月前分手了
We broke up a few months ago.
我已经一段时间没去那了 - 是吗?
I haven't been out there for a while. -Yeah?
我们是两个世界的人
Different paths,you know?
Nathan活在每一个冲浪者都梦想 却并非自己想要的世界里
Nathan lived the life that surfers pretend to dream about,but don't really want.
他讨厌这一切
He hates this stuff.
你指公♥关♥什么的?
You mean all the PR,stuff like that?
Nathan对此颇有微词
Nathan had a lot of words for it.
驾驭巨浪 在海上徜徉...
Riding waves,living in the ocean...
对他几近是一种信仰
it was like a religion almost.
所以他选择远离人群
That's why he moved off the grid.
但... 我一个女孩还得过活 而Nathan不能养活我
But... a girl's got to eat,and Nathan,he wasn't gonna feed me.
我必须在他的世界和 现实世界中作出选择
I had to choose. His world or the real world.
不用冲浪板如何? - 好的
How about we lose the board? -Fine.
那么说 你的海胆捕捞证被没收了
So your urchin license has been pulled.
但你的船舱却装满了带刺的紫色小圆球
But somehow your hold is full of spiny round purple things.
没错 没证件不代表我不用付贷款
Yeah,but no license doesn't mean I don't got a mortgage to pay.
被Nathan逮捕时 你想必很生气
You must've been plenty pissed off when Nathan ran you in.
生气有什么用
Pissed don't cover it.
因为杀一只啮齿动物而被捕 要知道 海獭和黄鼠狼是一家子
Like getting busted for killing a rodent. They're in the weasel family-- otters.
你最后一次见他是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw him?
见鬼 我不知道 他逮捕我时?
Hell,I don't know. When'd he pop us?
Watts死了 你日子想必会好过得多
It must've made your life a whole lot easier when Watts turned up dead.
因为这个纳粹 我孩子失去了医疗保险
My kid lost his medical insurance 'cause of that Nazi.
但巨浪袭来时 我不会去岛上
But I don't go out to the islands when the swells are big...
何况那天我妻子在举♥行♥生日派对
especially when it happens the same day as my wife's birthday party.
有电脑吗? 我让你看她传到网上的照片
Got a computer? I'll show you the photos she posted online.
渔猎局会收拾他们 但不是这帮人干的
Fish and Game will chew 'em up,but these guys didn't kill any rangers.
发现Nathan的遇溺地点了吗? - 没 还没
Hey,any luck on determining where Nathan died? -No,not yet.
由于岛屿的独特地形 水流情况变得异常复杂
Given the complexity of the currents associated with this particular part of the island,
如果没有直接数据 问题将会非常棘手
it's actually a very,very difficult problem to solve without any direct data.
我们知道Nathan是专冲大浪的冲浪手
We know Nathan was a big wave surfer,
那能否假定他当天处于海浪最大的地方?
so can't we assume that he was where the biggest waves were that day?
你说的没错
That's exactly what you said.
所以我要分♥析♥Natha遇溺当天 岛屿附近的海浪高度
So I started building an analysis of the wave heights around that island on the day that Nathan died.
巨浪已经过了 怎么分♥析♥?
How can you do that when the swell's gone?
放大镜是透明的 对吧?
Magnifying glass. It's transparent,right?
然而当光线穿透时 它的焦点会被阴影所环绕
But when light passes through it,the focal point becomes encircled by shadow.
你们看到了么?
You see that there?
透镜的曲率把光波从阴影分离 折射并聚焦于光亮的一点
The curvature of the glass bends and focuses the light waves away from the dark areas into that one blinding point.
原来烤蚂蚱的把戏也有大智慧
There's a science behind fried grasshoppers.
海浪与光波很相似 都能折射和聚焦
Ocean waves are quite similar to light waves in that they can be refracted or focused.
利用海洋大气局浮标采集的海浪数据 结合海洋测绘的详细读数
So,I used the swell data from NOAA buoys,combined that with detailed bathymetric readings,
我能制♥作♥出Nathan所在岛屿的 以色带区分的分时海浪模拟图
and I was able to create a color-coded,time-lapse animation of that swell on Nathan's island.
没错 冲浪预报的网站也这么弄
Yeah,the surf forecasters do that on their Web sites.
这些颜色代表什么? - 那是什么 海浪高度?
What do the colors mean? -What are they,wave heights?
没错 你看 浅蓝色代表 1米以下平缓的小浪
Yeah,you see,light blue means flat or small waves up to a meter.
冲浪术语叫脚踝浪 - 谢了
Ankle-slappers. In surf-speak. -Thanks.
这一块-- Kraken湾... 当天海面相当平静
Yeah,like here-- Kraken Cove... The ocean was totally flat that day.
是么? 为什么会这样?
Yeah? How does that work?
是海底地形的作用
It's the underwater topography.
然后是紫色的是达2米高的中浪 - 没顶浪
Now,purple or medium waves,they're up to two meters. -Head-high.
黄色是大浪 可达4米高 - 双头浪
Yellow are big waves,those are up to four meters. -Double-overhead.
红色代表超过10米高的巨浪
Red means waves that are over ten meters.
相当于5层楼的高度
Those are as high as five-story buildings.
冲浪术语怎么讲? - 尖峰浪
And what's that in surf-speak? -Clench time.
这是Nathan几年前发现的地方 对吧?
So this would be the spot that Nathan found a couple of years ago,right?
对 这是Wilma's 当天有很多冲浪者
Yeah,that's Wilma's. And there were a lot of surfers out at that spot that day.
但没人见过Nathan
And no one saw Nathan.
那他去哪儿了呢?
All right,so... Where was he?
Charlie?
Charlie?
模型还需进一步实践完善
I'm going to need a more hands-on approach.
这是冲浪板的材质纤维 用聚氨基甲酸乙酯树脂硬化的
That's surfboard fiberglass,hardened by polyurethane resin.
在死者头部的伤口中发现
Found in the victim's head wound.
与冲浪板的纤维吻合 但你看这个
We matched it to the surfboard. Now look here.
从同一处伤口中取得
This came from the same wound.
很细小 难以发现 更深-- 掩盖在冲浪板的纤维下方
Small,harder to find,uh,deeper-- under the surfboard residue.
这是航♥天♥级别的环氧碳纤维复合材料
That's an aircraft-grade epoxy-carbon mix.
他总不会是被飞机撞了吧
Well,I seriously doubt he was hit in the head by an airplane.
虽是航♥天♥级别 但很多产品上能找到
Aircraft-grade. Found in many products.
我们认为它来自船桨 - 独木舟那种?
We think it came from a paddle. -Like a canoe?
皮筏更接近
Kayak,more likely.
那么说 他先被人用船桨攻击
All right,so he was hit by the paddle,
然后再用冲浪板撞击 制♥造♥意外的假象
then he was hit again by the surfboard to make it look like an accident.
实在太奇怪了 - 你已经说过了
Yeah,yeah,this is weird. -You said that already.
你上次这么说的时候 我们把另外6个传感器扔到了海里
Yeah,last time you said that,we dropped another six sensors in the ocean.
我肯定漏掉了某个因素
Well,there's got to be some factors I'm not accounting for.
现在的浪还是很大 所以水流应该和之前差不多
I mean,the waves are still pretty big, so the currents must be similar to the way they were before.
有什么问题?
What's the glitch?
根据传感器返回的数据
Well,according to this data that I'm getting back from the sensors,
发现Nate尸体的地点曾出现漩涡
the spot where Nate's body was found experienced an eddy effect.
他的尸体在同一地点打转数小时
So,his body circled in the same area for hours.
你没说笑吧? - 怎么了? 什么意思?
You're kidding me. -What? What does that mean?
他的尸体是在Kraken湾发现的
Well,his body was found in Kraken Cove.
既然水流使他的尸体停留在同一地点 那这就应该是他被杀的地方
And since the current kept him in the same place-- that's got to be where he was killed.
Kraken湾?
Kraken Cove?
那地方不是没浪吗? - 没错
Isn't that the place where there were no waves? -Exactly.
别告诉我这个比任何人都有经验的家伙 带着专冲大浪的板子
So you're telling me the guy who surfed this island more than anybody else
穿越十年不遇的巨浪 为了去一个风平浪静的地方?
paddles out on the swell of the decade, with his big-wave board,to a spot that has no waves?
他到底去那里干什么?
What the hell was he doing out there?
我找到了那个访问Nathan的人-- 你看这个
So I tracked down the guy that interviewed Nathan for his surf flick-- check this out.
我们从未见过你去Wilma's 你现在还去那里吗?
We never see you out there at Wilma's,uh,do you ever get out there anymore?
除非那帮小混混不再出现 除非没有别的人再去
Yeah,only on the junky off-days when... when nobody else wants it,really.
看着自己曾深爱的地方沦为马戏团 想必很难受
Must be kind of a bummer to see this place that you love so much turn into a circus.
是的
Oh,it happens.
你根本无能为力
I mean,really,there's nothing you can do.
对我来说 那个地方已经死了
I mean,for me,really,it's kind of dead.
听说你去年冬天曾追捕 一个著名的拖曳冲浪手
I heard you,uh,you chased off a pretty famous tow-in surfer on the best day of the year,uh,last winter.
Pat Drummond
Pat Drummond.
他拖在一辆水上摩托后面冲越防线
Uh,well,he came... coming through the line-up with a Jet Ski.
那个... 那地方是海上禁捕区
It's just... that place is a marine sanctuary.
水上摩托不允许在那行驶
There's no Jet Skis allowed.
我没有逮捕他 算他运气好
I mean,he's lucky I didn't arrest him really.
你们俩发生什么矛盾了吗?
Did you guys have any sort of altercation?
肢体上的没有 言语上的当然免不了
Nothing physical,but,uh,definitely something verbal.
互相撂下了话 - 互相撂下了话
Words were exchanged. -Words were exchanged.
我四处打听了一下 发现Nathan和Drummond两人矛盾很大
So,I asked around. and it turns out that Nathan and Drummond were ships on a collision course.
在Nathan被杀的那天 Drummond完全不见踪影
And the day that Nathan was killed,Drummond was completely off the map.
什么意思? 怎么回事?
What do you mean? How so?
不在Wilma's 不在Maverick's
Wasn't there at Wilma's; wasn't at Maverick's.
Ghost Trees Todos-- 这些他该在地方都不见他
Ghost Trees,Todos-- none of the places he should've been.
那又怎样? 他或许根本没去冲浪 - 不会的
Well,so what? I mean,he could've sat it out. -No.
像他这样喜欢冲大浪的人 那么大的浪 他不可能待在家里
Big-wave surfer like that,a swell that big-- there's no way he stayed home.
他会出去找大浪来冲 被拍下照片
He's going out,hunting down big waves,and getting photographed--
这样他的赞助商才会满意
that's how he makes his sponsors happy.
在山谷里他有个小冲浪用品店 我想去突击拜访一下
He's got a little surf shop out in the Valley. I figured I go surprise him.
好的 好主意
All right,that sounds good.
知道嘛 我不能想象他打棒球
You know,I can't see him playing baseball.
是啊 他也不能
Yeah,well,neither could he.
真该好好赞赞他!
Gotta hand it to him,though.
他确实找到了能做他喜欢的事的工作
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表