剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I'm not the kind of person that likes
我不是那种
to get bogged down in all the rules.
喜欢墨守成规的人
We need to find Eric right away,
我们需要马上找到埃里克
so if you were in communication with him,
所以 如果你和他有联♥系♥的话
it would help.
是能帮到我们的
I didn't initiate contact.
不是我主动联♥系♥他的
The reason we ask
我们问你这个的原因
is, uh, our license-plate recognition system
是因为 我们的车牌号♥识别系统
caught your car in the vicinity of Eric's residence
发现埃里克被假释之后 你的车在他家附近
almost 30 times since his release.
出现了将近三十次
For someone who wasn't following Eric,
作为一个没有跟踪埃里克的人
You sure were around his house a lot.
你在他家附近出现的次数可真不少
Don't move.
不许动
Now very slowly put your hands flat on the table!
慢慢地把你的手平放在桌子上
Hey, listen, my phone was buzzing, okay?
是我的手♥机♥震了 好吧
He's got a gun on his ankle, too.
他的脚踝上也系了一把手♥枪♥
I would ask if there was something I should know,
我本想问你们发生了什么事
but I-I take it Eric Riley's dead, huh?
但看样子 埃里克·莱利已经死了
Murdered two nights ago.
两晚前被人谋杀了
And I'm a suspect.
而我是一名嫌疑犯
What do you think?
不然你以为呢
Initial the Miranda Warning,
在米兰达警告上签字
and then we would like you to sign a consent order
之后我们会让你签一份同意书
allowing us to search your home.
准许我们搜查你家
Eric Riley was, uh, my daughter's first date.
埃里克·莱利 是我女儿的初恋
Did you know that?
你们知道吗
Yeah, my wife and I weren't gonna let her
我和我妻子都不希望
go out with anybody until she turned 16, and, uh...
她16岁之前就和别人约会
and Selina begged me.
赛琳娜求我
Her mother said I was being too strict.
她母亲认为我管的太严
And now my little girl's dead.
现在我们的宝贝女儿死了
You couldn't possibly have known
你事先不可能知道
what Eric was going to do, Deputy.
埃里克打算做那些事 副警长
You tell yourself that.
你们就这么想吧
Maybe it's true.
也可能确实如此
But after she testified against that kid in court...
但在她出庭指证那个孩子之后...
I, uh...
我...
I didn't figure out what she was going through until...
我一直不明白她究竟承受了多大痛苦
Till I heard the gun go off in her bathroom.
直到我听到浴室里的枪响
Do you understand
你们知道
what your so-called victim did to my life?
这个所谓的受害者对我的影响有多大吗
I can only imagine, but what I do understand
我勉强能想象得到 但我清楚地知道
is that extrajudicial execution of parolees is murder.
非法处决假释犯是谋杀
And if that's what happened to Eric,
如果埃里克的死和这个有关
I fully intend to find out.
我一定会追查到底的
You need to get anything off your chest, Diaz,
如果你愿意坦白所有事情 迪亚兹
now is the time.
现在是时候了
Listen, Manny.
听着 曼尼
If you don't sign the consent form
如果你不签同意书
for us to search your house,
不让我们进你家搜查
all kinds of bad things can happen.
什么样的坏结果都可能发生
My union rep will take...
我们工会律师一定会...
No, this is the LAPD,
这里是洛杉矶警署
not the Sheriff's Department.
不归郡里管
Your union rep doesn't mean crap right now.
跟工会律师毛关系都没有
Hey, Lieutenant.
副队长
Sir.
这边
Concrete, plastic sheeting.
混凝土 塑料膜
Well, either the good Deputy was starting a new driveway,
善良的副警长如果不是打算修个车道
or he was planning to bury the body.
那就是打算埋尸体
After he shot him.
他拿枪射杀了他之后
It's a .32 caliber.
点32的口径
Registration numbers are filed off.
注册序列号♥被锉平了
Get that tight, Buzz. Yes, Sir.
给它一个特写 巴斯 遵命
Eh, forget the gun.
别管枪了
Look at the picture he had on his desk.
先来看他桌上这张照片
So Diaz also has the photo
所以迪亚兹也有
of the girl in Eric's room?
埃里克屋里那张照片
And listen to this --
再听听这个
Printouts of her e-mail exchanges with the dirtbag.
她跟那个人♥渣♥的通信记录
"I'm sure we can find a way
我们肯定能想个法子
to get you out of your house, Eric.
让你从家里出来的 埃里克
You're too cute to keep locked away."
你这么可爱的人怎么能被锁起来呢
And then Eric writes back,
然后埃里克回复说
"Sounds fun. Have you ever been with an older guy?"
有意思 你跟老男人做过吗
Sick freak.
变♥态♥
So, do you think
所以你认为这女孩
Deputy Diaz was posing as the girl online?
是迪亚兹副警长在网上假扮的吗
Well, maybe.
有可能
But not when Eric's father caught her in his son's bedroom.
但不是埃里克父亲在他卧室里发现的那个
You know, it's possible Diaz was working with someone.
迪亚兹有可能在跟人合作
Better ask him who.
最好能问出是谁
You've been staring at that board for over an hour.
你已经盯着棋盘看了一个多小时了
Uh, Dr. Joe thinks he has me trapped.
乔医生觉得他把我套住了
You know he's a national class "A" Rated player?
你知道他是国家A级棋手吗
It's the -- the highest ranking for an amateur.
那可是业余棋手的最高等级
So, is it going well, then?
所以 你们相处的还行吧
I think so.
我觉得还行
Uh, he's asking mostly dumb questions,
他问的基本都是白♥痴♥问题
and I'm keeping my answers really short
我尽量答得很简短
and hoping that the way I play
希望我下棋的方式
lets me skip all those tests he wants me to take.
能让逃过他的那些测试题
You ever been in therapy?
你看过心理医生吗
Uh, well, yeah. Yes.
看过
About a month and a half after I graduated from the academy,
从警校毕业大约一个半月以后
I went out on patrol,
我出去巡逻时
and I shot a young man who was trying to kill his mother.
向一个要弑母的年轻男人开了枪
And when you do shoot someone,
一旦你开枪击中人了
you have to be evaluated by a psychologist.
你就必须接受心理医生评估
At first, like you,
一开始 跟你一样
I thought it was a waste of time.
我也觉得是浪费时间
But later...
可是后来
Later?
后来呢
...it turned out to be useful.
我觉的还是有用的
There is a difference, you know,
你要知道
between being mentally ill
精神有问题
and emotionally injured.
和情绪受影响是两码事
I don't feel injured.
我没觉得有什么影响
No. Neither did I.
我当时也不觉得
But then I had to keep reliving the experience
可是我要在取证时和庭审前听证会上
in depositions and in pretrial hearings
以及法庭里反复重温哪些经历
and in court because the justice system
因为司法系统给证人
puts extraordinary pressure on witnesses.
施加了极大的压力
And it's so unfair,
这很不公平
because the victim and the witnesses
因为受害者 证人
and the officers have to relive the crime again and again
以及警官 在出庭陈述前
until they tell their story in open court.
需要重温案件无数遍
And even then, you may not be done,
那样可能还没完
because the trauma of being a witness
因为做为证人的痛苦经历
can revisit you again and again,
在你以为它结束之后
long after you thought it was over.
还有可能反复浮现
And when one is subjected to that kind of pain,
而当一个人遭受类似的痛苦时
sometimes a doctor can help.
医生也许能帮上忙
But you're not in therapy.
不过你不是在做心理治疗
You're just being evaluated.
只是个心理评估
Yes, lieutenant?
副队 什么事
Captain, Sykes and I are about halfway through
队长 萨克斯和我正在问讯
interviewing Eric Riley's victims and their families,
埃里克·莱利的受害者及家属
and you'll never guess who we ran into.
你肯定想不到我们遇到了谁
Heather Shore.
海瑟·肖
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表