剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Sustained.
反对有效
Ms. Rothman, the witness is 17.
罗思曼女士 证人才17岁
Move on.
下个问题
Yes, chief.
喂 局长
I've been listening to the kid testify.
我一直在听那孩子作证
Thank you for that, chief. Thank you.
谢谢您 局长 谢谢
How's he holding up? Fine. Okay.
他怎么样了 他很好
Look, when we first picked Rusty up,
听着 我们第一次抓拉什蒂的时候
he lied about his age,
他谎报了年龄
which makes me wonder
这让我想到
If our suspect is fixated on boys,
如果我们的嫌疑人迷恋男孩
maybe he lied about his age, too.
或许他也谎报了自己的年龄
Rusty tried to make himself older,
拉什蒂假装年纪更大
but our suspect would want to be younger, maybe.
但我们的嫌犯有装嫩的可能
Right. Thank you, chief. Thank you.
有可能 谢谢你 头儿
And thank you for looking in on Rusty.
还有谢谢你能去给拉什蒂打气
I do appreciate that. Glad to be here.
万分感谢 我很愿意来
Stay focused, captain. Later.
盯紧案子 队长 再联♥系♥
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Captain, our guy is maybe pretending to be younger.
队长 嫌犯很可能在装嫩
How much younger?
有多嫩
Yeah, yeah, younger means our --
他一装嫩就意味着
Our batch run goes from hundreds to thousands.
我们要排查的名单从几百飙到几千
He's just concerned about extra printer ink.
他只是担心我们的墨水不够用
Julio, keep September 15th,
胡里奥 生日还是九月十五
but add the next five years.
但年龄往下减五岁
And let's hurry up a little because this dirtbag
大家动作快点 这只打地鼠
isn't just standing around, waiting for us to find him.
可不会乖乖地待着等我们抓
Captain, I've got a receipt
队长 我这有一张
for 40 sets of these plastic couch covers
购买♥♥了四十套这种塑料沙发罩的收据
sent to a homeless shelter for teenagers called Angel City.
货送到一间名叫"天使之城"的少年收♥容♥所♥
And there's a connection to Gary Barton,
那地方和盖里·巴顿有交集
the boy on the list that was arrested multiple times
名单上的这男孩在失踪前
for soliciting before he disappeared.
曾多次因拉客被捕
Each time he was busted,
他每次被逮捕的地点
it was within a half-mile of Angel City Shelter.
离天使之城收♥容♥所♥都只有半英里
And Charles Perry, the first victim --
第一位受害人 查尔斯·佩里
He was a resident at Angel City when he went missing.
他失踪时就住在天使之城
Excellent, Amy. Julio. Uh, captain,
艾米 干得漂亮 胡里奥 队长
there are thousands of guys born on September 15th.
九月十五号♥出生的人成千上万
It's gonna take hours to print up all of their photos from the DMV.
光从车管局调他们的照片就要好几个小时
Lieutenant Provenza, grab Buzz and some consent forms.
普罗文茨副队 找巴斯弄个同意书什么的
We should look over Angel City Shelter,
我们要去天使之城收♥容♥所♥一趟
and they should look over these photos.
得让负责人看看这些照片
So, let's examine this 911 call you made
让我们换个角度再来核实下
from a different perspective for a moment.
你打的这个报♥警♥电♥话♥
How many times have you been to
格里菲斯公园里的埋尸区
that section of Griffith Park where the bodies were found?
你之前有去过几次
Five or six...about.
五六次 大概
Uh-huh. And was it fun for you?
那地方好玩吗
No. It was...horrible.
不 我很讨厌那里
It was how I made money to eat.
我去那是为了挣钱温饱
So, it would be fair to characterize your situation
那么用绝望来形容那晚你拨♥打♥急救电♥话♥时
on the night you made the 911 call as desperate?
你的个人情况 恰当吗
I was hungry, half-naked, chased by a killer,
我饥肠辘辘 衣衫不整 被人追杀
and shoved off a cliff.
还被人从悬崖上推下来
I was desperate. Sure. Your honor?
我当然绝望 法官大人
You need to answer Ms. Rothman's questions
你得不加油添醋地
without adding a lot of extraneous detail.
正面回答罗思曼女士的提问
You understand? Rusty?
明白了吗 拉什蒂
I was desperate. Yes.
是的 我很绝望
But those are the kind of boys we're here to help.
我们这就是为了帮助这样的男孩
People say they're runaways, but they're not.
人们总说他们是离家出走 其实不是的
They're more like thrown-aways,
他们更像是被抛弃了
and we're here to fill a void in their lives --
我们这是用爱来填补他们的人生残缺
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Excuse me.
是啊是啊 打断一下
But who orders the plastic couch covers for this place?
谁负责给收♥容♥所♥采购这种塑料沙发罩
Well, that -- that would be Wade Weller.
应该是维德·韦勒
He's in charge of the safe spaces.
他负责安全区的事务
Is this Wade Weller?
这就是维德·韦勒吗
Do you recognize him? I don't know. Maybe. The
你能认出来吗 不确定 可能吧
Well, this one's the wrong hair color. I can't say for sure.
这张里面的发色不对 我不敢确定
Does Wade Welle have his own office here?
维德·韦勒有自己的独♥立♥办公室吗
He has a desk right here.
他在这边有张办公桌
Where is Mr. Weller right now?
韦勒先生现在在哪
Oh, he took a boy who's been out of the shelter
他带着个离开收♥容♥所♥好一阵子的男孩
for a while to DCFS for a health check.
去儿童家庭服务部做体♥检♥
Hey, you don't mind if I have a beer?
介意我点喝酒吗
I'm a long way from 21.
我早过21岁了
You're an old soul. It's one beer.
你都是老鬼了 一瓶啤酒而已
Be back up in a minute. All right.
我一会儿回来 好
His application and employee record.
这是他的申请表和聘用记录
He lists his birthday as... september 15, 1990.
他填写的出生日期是1990/9/15
This is our guy. Oh, my god. This is him.
这就是我们的嫌犯 就是他
Circulate this photo. Wait.
把这张照片发出去 等下
I don't know what you think Wade's done.
我不知道你们以为维德犯了什么事
But I promise you, he's a terrific guy.
但我敢保证 他是个超级大好人
Let me just call Wade and get this --
我直接给维德打个电♥话♥ 然后
No. Mr. Beckwith, I'll hold onto this for you.
别 比克维奇先生 我先替你保管
Do you mind if I look at your contacts? Thank you.
介意我查看下你的联♥系♥人吗 谢谢合作
I have a print match from his desk.
我从他桌上提取了指纹
Hey, dude, this game is sick. I didn't know you play.
老兄 这游戏太赞了 我都不知道你玩这个
Oh, yeah. I'm a regular killing machine.
那当然 我可是千人斩
I bet. Hey, uh... what's in the basement?
我猜也是 你在地下室里放了什么
That where you keep your victims?
你把尸体放那了吗
No.
没有
No, I wrap my victims up in plastic couch covers,
我会用一块塑料沙发罩把尸体包起来
like the one that you're sitting on,
用和你现在坐着的那块一样的沙发罩
and then I bury them in the backyard or dump them somewhere.
然后埋在后院 或者随便找个地方丢了
Yeah, right.
有道理
Our cellphone-tracking equipment is better than yours.
我们的手♥机♥追踪器材更好
We can tell you where Weller is
可以准确显示韦勒的位置
within three feet,
误差不超过三英尺
But you can get a warrant faster.
但你们可以更快拿到搜查令
I need to know more than where Mr. Weller is.
我不光要知道韦勒在哪儿
I need to know where he's going.
还要知道他要去哪儿
Detective. I'll let you know when the warrant's in place.
警探 搜查令准备好就通知你
The boy that Wade Weller took to DCFS
维德·韦勒带到儿童家庭服务部的孩子
I need his name and a description.
查清他的名字和详细信息
Tyler Lang, he's a brunette,
泰勒·兰 深色头发
slight build, very sensitive.
身材瘦小 十分敏感
You ready?
准备好了吗
For? Time to go.
准备什么 该走了
Sure. Okay. Where to?
好啊 去哪儿
Even though you're no longer struggling with life on the street,
虽然你无需再露宿街头
You've still been under a lot of stress.
你仍面临许多压力
How are you holding up?
你现在感觉如何
Fantastic. Thanks for asking.
非常好 多谢提问
Fantastic? Is that why your guardian
非常好 你的监护人就是为此
asked the psychologist Dr. Joseph Bowman
让心理学家乔瑟夫·鲍曼博士
to perform an evaluation of your mental status?
为你的精神状态做评估的原因吗
Because you're fantastic?
因为你感觉非常好
No. That was...
不是 那是...
That was for another reason.
那是因为其他原因
What reason?
什么原因
It was related to a lie that I told Captain Raydor.
跟我对雷达队长说的一个谎有关
So you're still lying to the police?
就是说你仍在对警方说谎吗
I'm surprised. About what this time?
令人吃惊 这次是关于什么
About what did you lie to the police?
你对警方说的是什么谎
I don't think I can say. Your honor?
我不能说 法官大人
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表