剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I know what I did,
我明白我的所作所为
and I know why I did it.
我也明白我为什么那么做
Look, all I really want to do
我真正想做的只是
is just to finish school with no trouble and play chess.
顺利的完成学业还有能下国际象棋
I mean, can't I just do those two things?
我就不能只做这两件事吗
Can't that be enough?
这不够吗
That is more than enough.
足够了
and there is no pressure from me
除了健康快乐
to do anything else except be kind and be safe.
我对你没有任何奢求
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Telling the media we were trying to rule out child molestation
向媒体发布我们试图排除猥亵儿童的嫌疑
is filling up your murder room
致使我们的办公室
with coach Frey's former students,
坐满了弗雷教练教过的学生
and they have some sad stories to tell, captain.
他们有些悲惨的事要讲述 队长
Mateo Torres was not an isolated incident.
马特奥·托雷斯不是个案
So our press release seems to have been effective.
看来我们的新闻发布会看起来很有效
Well, sort of.
好吧 可以这么说
There is no doubt that Frey is a grade "A" pedophile.
毫无疑问弗雷是个顶级恋童癖者
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你能来
Well, Sykes, any luck?
塞克斯 运气如何
Says it happened eight years ago.
说是八年前发生的
Aw, damn it.
该死
The problem is every one of these incidents --
问题是每一起事件
and we're up to 11 cases, with more to go --
至少已经11起了
they're all past the statute of limitations.
都过了法定诉讼时效
And it's the same story over and over and over.
同样的事在不断地重复发生
Always a young kid with the team
全都是游泳队里的一个小孩子
with parents who aren't around much
家长不怎么在孩子身边
and under the age of 14.
孩子都不满14岁
Oh, god.
啊 天哪
Here you go.
给你
Detective? No?
警探 又一样吗
Um, captain...
队长
You want me to bring him in?
你想让我把他领进来吗
No.
不用了
He needs to make this decision on his own.
他要自己做决定
Amy, could you take this one, please?
艾米 能否请你来接待他
After a while,
没过多久
He started taking me to his house after practice.
他开始在训练以后带我去他家
He has this office.
他有间办公室
It's like a small, um...
像是个小的
screening room.
影音室
And we'd hang out,
我们就待在那里
watch movies or racing footage or whatever.
看电影或是赛车录像或是什么别的
He was, um... really nice to me,
他对我很好
kept telling me how...
一个劲的对我说
good we were together.
我们在一起有多么好
Kevin's father -- he left a few years ago.
凯文的父亲 几年前离开了我们
And until coach Frey...
直到弗雷教练出现
I thought -- I thought it was a good thing, you know?
你知道吗 我认为这是件好事
He'd have someone to turn to besides me.
除了我 他有了个依靠
Coach Frey even said that he wanted to be like a --
弗雷教练甚至说 他想做
like a big brother to Kevin.
凯文的哥哥
I thought that's what was going on.
我以为就这么回事
I trusted him!
我是那么信任他
I trusted him.
我是那么信任他
That's his pattern.
这是他的犯罪模式
Believe me, Kevin,
相信我 凯文
You are not the only person with a story like this.
你不是唯一一个有如此遭遇的人
There are lots of boys telling us the same thing.
还有许多孩子向我们反映了相同的情况
No matter how you feel about it,
无论你怎么想这件事
Nothing that happened between you and coach Frey
你与弗雷教练之间发生的事
was your fault.
都不是你的错
But the more you tell us, the easier it will be
但是你告诉我们越多 我们就越能
to stop him from hurting anyone else.
有效地阻止他伤害其他人
Help me stop him... Please.
帮我来阻止他 好吗
One day...
有一天
We were at coach's house.
我们在教练家
This was like two years ago.
大概是两年前的事情
We were playing video games,
我们在打电玩
and he asked, um...
然后他就问我
He wanted me to, um...
他想要我
He wanted you to do what?
他想要你做什么
Some really bad stuff, man.
做一些很坏的事情
And I'm really sorry about it.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about it.
真的对不起
Kevin, don't apologize.
凯文 不用道歉
You are being incredibly brave.
你已经勇敢地站了出来
And I would have told someone. Honest, I wanted to.
我早就想说出来 我真这么想过
When you say "Bad stuff," Kevin,
凯文 你所说的 很坏的事
What does that mean?
指的是什么
Take your time, Kevin -- in your own words.
不着急 凯文 用你自己的话说
The bad stuff the coach did to you means...
教练对你所做的坏事 指的是
It means...
指的就是
He took off my clothes.
他把我扒光了
This boy buys Frey -- what -- 10 years?
这个孩子跟了弗雷得有十年吧
At least.
至少
And hopefully more will come forward.
希望有更多的孩子能站出来
Excuse me, captain.
打扰下 队长
Matty Torres' father just walked in --
马蒂·托雷斯的父亲来了
Says he saw the press release this morning,
他说看了今早发布的消息
Wants to know what it means.
想知道那是什么意思
Thank you, detective.
谢谢你 警探
Lieutenant Flynn, would you join me for this, please?
福林副队 麻烦跟我一起过去吧
That's enough. I've seen enough.
够了 我看够了
All this time...
从那以来
I thought my son was a loser, and he wasn't.
我一直以为我儿子是个窝囊废 而他不是
He was suffering.
他受尽了折磨
That man --
那个人
He ruined my son, and then he murdered him.
他毁了我儿子 然后又杀了他
Have you arrested him yet?
你们逮捕他了吗
Um, we will this afternoon.
今天下午就会的
But we need you to understand that,
但是我们希望您能理解
though your son's story
尽管你儿子的遭遇
will be used as evidence in the trial,
可以作为庭审时的证据
We won't be able to charge Frey with Matty's murder.
但我们不能以谋杀马蒂的罪名起诉弗雷
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
He shot my son.
他枪杀了我儿子
Yes, but because Matty broke into his home --
是的 但前提是马蒂非法闯入了他家
No, no, no. That can't be. That can't be.
不 不 怎么会这样 不会的
Mr. Torres...
托雷斯先生
Other boys who suffered like your son
其他与你儿子一样遭受虐待的孩子
have come forward,
已经指认了弗雷
One of whom can press charges.
其中一个可以提起诉讼
Others will follow.
其他孩子便会加入
We'll get Frey in prison
我们会把弗雷送进监狱的
for the rest of his life, I promise.
让他永无天日 我保证
And how does that help Matty?
这样能让马蒂复生吗
Where do I go to talk to him and say, "I'm sorry.
我如何才能让他听到我说 对不起
I didn't know what you were going through"?
我不知道你所承受的一切
Mr. Torres, your son's video
托雷斯 你儿子的录像
allows us to hold Frey accountable for his crimes.
帮助我们抓到了弗雷罪证
It can't stop the grief you're feeling, I know.
但这不能抑制你内心的痛楚 这我理解
But to us and to all the children he saved,
但对我们以及他挽救的所有孩子而言
your son is a hero.
你儿子是英雄
Matty was a hero.
马蒂是个英雄
And what was I?
而我算是个什么东西
What was I?
我算个什么东西
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表