剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
we will find traces of your blood in the backseat.
我们会在车后座上发现你的血迹
Now, Mr.Page could argue
到此 佩奇先生也许会
that's consistent with a suicide attempt,
辩解说那和企图自杀一致
but Cory Stark's testimony
但是克里·史塔克的证词
will be extremely credible with a jury.
在陪审团看来极有说服力
Uh...well, then why are you even here?
好吧 那你们为什么还来这里
Because the FBI is anxious
因为联邦调查局很迫切地想要
to have your client for themselves.
独自审理你的委托人
Out of courtesy to the federal government,
出于联邦政♥府♥的好意
we'll give you one more opportunity to deal
我们会再给你们一个协议从轻处罚的机会
before we see what Cory wants to do.
在我们知道克里的交易条件之前
Of course, the terms have changed.
当然 犯罪性质的说法变了
Manslaughter's off the table.
不再是过失杀人罪
Best case now is second-degree murder.
最好的情况是二级谋杀
I mean, this morning I could have been out at seven years.
今早我本来是可以免于7年监禁处罚的
This morning you wouldn't give us Cory Stark.
今早你不向我们交代克里·史塔克的去向
Personally, I believe that Judge Grove
就我而言 我认为格鲁夫法官
would be much happier if we made a deal with Mr.Stark
更希望看到我们是和史塔克定的交易
and we charged you with first-degree murder,
并且指控你一级谋杀罪
special circumstances.
有特殊情况的
And if it concentrates your mind any,
你要是稍微考虑一下
Mr.Stark seems dead set on putting you away.
史塔克先生似乎死了都想让你被定罪
Maybe it's because you killed the woman he loved.
也许是因为你杀了他爱着的女人
Loved? Bullshit.
爱着的 扯淡
Okay, if my client were to take this deal --
好吧 如果我的委托人准备做这个交易
Oh -- uh, hold on.
等等
Before I can turn your client over to the DA.,
在我把你委托人的案子交给地方检察官前
I would have to establish his credibility.
我必须要确定他的可信度
I mean, I-I could do it
我是说 我会这么做
if I compared what he tells us
我拿他的供词去和我们已经从
with what we've already learned from his accomplice.
他的同谋那里了解的情况做比对
No discrepancies.
没有不一致
One single lie, and we go back
哪怕撒一个谎 我们就回头
to make our deal with Cory Stark.
去和克里·史塔克做交易
Let's start with some easy questions,
我们就从些简单的问题开始
and then we will work our way up.
然后我们一步步的来
Where was the Mercedes kept?
那辆奔驰车放在哪
A garage.
一间车♥库♥
The corner of Pico and Normandie.
毕高路和诺曼底路路口的拐角
Let's go.
我们走
Keys are in there.
钥匙还在那
Was there ever anywhere else?
还曾放在别的地方过吗
Yes, all the time, damn it.
是的 一直都是 该死
You don't need to explain your entire operation,
你不用详细描述整个行动
but in order for us to prevent these future murders,
但是为了阻止谋杀的发生
we do need to know the names
我们需要知道这些
of the persons slated to be killed.
将要被害的人的名字
And you must identify who ordered the hits,
你必须指明是谁下令袭击的
Particularly the one on Briana Mathis.
特别是对布莉娜·马西斯的那起
Yes.
请进
Excuse me.
打扰
I need to move this car to the print shed now.
现在我要去把车弄到痕迹鉴定棚
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢你 警探
Mr.Goss?
戈斯先生
Mr.Goss?
戈斯先生
Who ordered the hit on Briana Mathis?
是谁下令袭击布莉娜·马西斯的
Jerry called me that night,
那晚杰里打电♥话♥给我
Maybe two hours before we went for our drive.
大概是我们开车出去前的两个小时
What gave Briana Mathis away?
布莉娜·马西斯是如何被暴露的
How did Jerry Stone know that she was working with the FBI?
杰里·斯通怎么知道她为联邦调查局工作
I-I don't -- I don't understand that part.
我 我不是很明白这部分
Cory didn't tell you that, did he?
克里没把这事告诉你 对吗
No.
没有
Briana told him about the FBI.
布莉娜把联邦调查局的事跟他说了
So he can avoid getting arrested.
因此他能避免被捕
And then your boy, Cory,
然后你的宠儿 克里
he went and told Stone.
他去告诉了斯通
Briana Mathis told Cory. You are sure about that?
布莉娜·马西斯告诉克里的 你确定吗
Mm-hmm -- well, she said he had three days to disappear
嗯 她说在他被抓前
before they grabbed him.
他有三天的时间逃走
She was protecting the asshole.
她是在保护那个混♥蛋♥
So the organization was more important to him
就是说这个组织对他来说
than his girlfriend's life?
比他女朋友的命更重要
Look, the bitch put Cory in a hard place.
听着 那婊♥子♥让克里陷入困难的境地
What if she was testing him on orders from Stone?
要是她是在按照斯通的命令考验他呢
If Cory didn't go to Jerry immediately...
如果克里不立刻去找杰里
He'd be dead.
他会没命的
He seems to be reconsidering his actions.
他似乎重新考虑过他的行为
Damn it.
该死
Yeah, that was a no-win for him.
是吗 对他来说左右都是完
Damn it!
该死
In fact, I was sure Jerry was gonna get all paranoid
事实上 我肯定杰里会变得很偏执
and want to off him, too, but I guess I read it wrong.
并且也想做掉他 但是我想我理解错了
Well, let's get the district attorney in here
那我们就把检察官叫来
and start the process.
开始诉讼程序吧
It's pretty much the same as before,
大体就跟我之前交代的一样
Except now I can fill in the blanks.
只不过现在我可以把遗漏的细节都填上
Jerry Stone was the one who gave me my orders
杰里·斯通就是指使我
to abduct Briana Mathis.
劫持布莉娜·马西斯的人
and, with the cooperation of Cory Stark,
而且是在克里·史塔克的协助下
Who was driving, I pushed her out of the car.
由他驾车 我将被害人推出车外
Is there physical evidence to support
有无物证能证明被告人
the defendant's confession?
所交代的情况
Yes, your honor, we located the vehicle
有 法官大人 我们找到了
In which the crime was committed,
本案的作案车辆
and we identified blood belonging to Mr. Goss
并且经鉴定在车辆后座发现的血液样本
In the backseat, along with hair belonging to the victim.
属于戈斯先生 还发现了被害人的头发
We've also recovered text messages
我们还回收了戈斯先生的手♥机♥短♥信♥
from mr. Goss' cellphone, which are consistent with
所发短♥信♥的时间点与
the timeline he outlined and tracking data
与其本人所述一致并且
from an FBI gps locator,
符合调查局的GPS跟踪数据
which matches the route Mr. Goss says
该跟踪数据与戈斯先生所述的
He traveled to commit the murder.
作案路线相符
The deal which Mr. Goss agreed to includes
戈斯先生所同意的协议包括
revealing those targeted for murder
交代计划中的谋杀对象
along with the workings of the larger criminal enterprise.
以及犯罪集团的非法活动
Yes, it does.
是的
Mr. Goss, given the issue of public safety,
戈斯先生 鉴于对公共安全的考虑
I will accept this plea.
我决定接受此认罪辩护
You are hereby remanded into state custody.
你现在即在本州还押候审
Uh, now, D.D.A. Rios,
里奥斯检察官
Will I be seeing the driver of the car,
作案车辆的驾驶员
this Cory Stark, in my courtroom, as well?
这个克里·史塔克是否也会出庭呢
No, your honor -- we regret to inform the court
不 法官大人 我们很遗憾要告知本庭
That Cory Stark was shot to death
克里·史塔克已被枪击致死
before we could take him into custody.
我们晚到一步未能将其逮捕
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Mr. Stark was murdered yesterday afternoon.
史塔克先生昨天下午遭到谋杀
The FBI's holding several suspect
调查局已经拘捕了多名嫌疑人
as part of their ongoing investigation.
开始进行立案侦查
We've agreed to let them sort it out.
我们同意有他们负责调查
You people lied to me! All right, take it easy.
你们这些人敢骗我 好了 冷静点
What do you mean, "Ta--" You lied to me!
你说什么 你敢骗我
Get him out of here now.
把他给我带出去
Come on.
走吧
let's go.
跟我走
It's nice to confirm that I was right,
很高兴能证实我是正确的
and manslaughter was not the proper plea.
过失杀人不是合理的认罪辩护
I disagree, your honor.
我不同意 法官大人
Because you held up our original deal,
因为您不批准我们最初的协议
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表