剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Get him up, get him up! Let me see your hands!
把他拉起来 让我看到你的手
Flynn, don't worry.
富林 别担心
There's a perfectly good explanation for all that cash.
我们肯定能就这些钱找到合理解释的
And the gun, too.
这枪也是
Oh, hey, guys.
你们好啊
Oh, god.
老天啊
911 -- what's your emergency?
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
It's terrible!
太可怕了
You must send help!
快派人来
Ma'am, calm down. Where are you?
女士 冷静 你在哪
A pay phone at Western and "Hefferson".
韦斯顿和海弗逊街路口一个付费电♥话♥亭
I just see a tall man in a green hoodie
我刚看到一个高个子穿绿色卫衣的男人
shoot another man!
枪击了另一个男人
Dios mio, I think he is dead!
我的天啊 他应该是死了
Officer Lang, when you responded to this call,
朗警官 当你到达案发地后
did you apprehend a tall man in a green hoodie?
你是否逮捕了一个穿绿色卫衣的高个男人
Yes, I did.
是的
And do you see that man in the courtroom today?
这个人今天在法庭内吗
Yes, the defendant, Scott Perry.
是的 就是被告斯科特·佩瑞
Thank you very much, officer. No further questions.
谢谢你警官 我没有问题了
Mr. Dillard, your witness.
狄拉德先生 轮到你了
Officer, when you arrested my client,
警官 当你逮捕我的委托人时
Did he have a gun on him? No.
他是否带着枪呢 没有
In fact, you never found the murder weapon.
实际上 你从未找到作案武器
So what made you so certain you had captured the shooter?
那么你如何肯定你逮捕的就是开枪者呢
The description of the caller was very accurate.
报案者的描述非常准确
A woman trying to conceal her own identity
一位想要通过假冒的墨西哥口音
with a fake Mexican accent --
来隐藏身份的女性
a woman you never located or identified.
而且你也没找到她本人和真实身份
Another eyewitness also I.D.'d the defendant as the shooter.
另一位目击证人也指认了被告为凶手
You're referring to Lloyd Gibbs,
你说的是洛伊德·吉布斯
an admitted felon
一位已认罪的重案犯
who was offered immunity to testify --
以出庭作证为代价换取无罪判决
A man who had every reason to lie to --
他有充分的理由来撒谎
Objection.
我反对
Mr.Dillard may challenge the credibility of Mr.Gibbs
狄拉德先生可以在吉布斯站上证人席后
when he takes the stand. Sustained.
当他出庭时 反对有效
Any other questions, counselor?
还有其他问题吗 律师
No, your honor.
没有了 法官大人
Officer Lang, you may step down.
朗警官 你可以退下了
Ms. Rios?
里奥斯小姐
Ms. Rios?
里奥斯小姐
Your next witness?
你的下一位证人呢
Your honor, may we break now for lunch
法官大人 我们可以先进行午间休息
so as not to interrupt Mr. Gibbs' testimony?
再来等吉布斯先生出庭作证吗
Okay.
可以
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
we will recess for exactly one hour.
我们休息一下 一小时之后准时回来
What is going on? Where's Lloyd?
发生什么了 洛伊德在哪呢
Under arrest.
他被捕了
Under arrest?! For what?!
被捕了 为什么
Well, a few things,
因为一些小事
fleeing the scene of a crime, armed robbery...
逃离犯罪现场 武装抢劫
resisting arrest, and one count of first-degree murder.
拒捕 还被指控了一项一级谋杀
So, after you dropped off her witness at his hotel room,
在你们把她的证人带到旅馆住下之后
he killed somebody?
他杀了人是吗
Well, if you just want to take S.W.A.T.'s word for it, yes.
如果你相信特警所说的 那么是的
How could you two let this happen?
你们两个是怎么办事的
How could we? We were doing you a favor!
我们怎么办事 我们明明是在帮你的忙
This is not even our case!
这本来不在我们管辖范围内
I mean, look, we were told to pick the creep up at the airport,
听着 你让我们去机场接那个变♥态♥
drop him off, and that's what we did!
把他送到旅馆 我们照办了
Captain, I have been preparing
队长 我为了能够
the prosecution of Scott Perry for two years.
成功起诉斯科特·佩瑞已经准备了两年了
Without this witness,
没有这位证人的话
my chances of a conviction are zero.
我根本没可能让他认罪伏法
And who exactly is Scott Perry?
斯科特·佩瑞又是哪位
Three young men from Arizona,
亚利桑那州有三位年轻小伙
Scott Perry, Dennis Tucker,
斯科特·佩瑞 丹尼斯·塔克
and Lloyd Gibbs, operated a local theft ring
和洛伊德·吉布斯 他们多次盗窃作案
stealing moving vans and fencing their contents.
偷窃货车之后拿到黑市进行交易
They had a dispute over money.
他们曾经分赃不均
Scott Perry shot Dennis Tucker.
斯科特·佩瑞开枪打死了丹尼斯·塔克
His other friend, Lloyd Gibbs,
他的另一位小伙伴 罗伊德·吉布斯
witnessed the murder and agreed to testify.
目击了谋杀 并且愿意出庭作证
Couldn't you have just made a deal with Mr. Perry?
你就不会和佩瑞先生进行控辩交易吗
We believe Scott Perry was paid to kill his friend
我们认为有一位更有权的幕后主使
by someone more powerful,
买♥♥通斯科特·佩瑞让他杀人
most likely his fence,
这人很可能是他的买♥♥家
and there's no deal
我不会跟他进行控辩交易
unless Perry gives the guy up.
除非佩瑞说出此人是谁
I, um, I usually hang out over here.
我 我经常就呆在这里
No one's ever taken me to a police station before.
从来没人带我来过警局
It's just all so interesting.
太好玩了
Oh, buzz, this is my friend Kris.
巴斯 这是我的朋友克丽丝
Kris, this is Buzz.
克丽丝 这位是巴斯
You Kris? I thought you were...
你是克丽丝吗 我还以为你是
I mean, it's so nice to meet you.
非常高兴认识你
You too.
我也是
What a cool place to study.
在这学习一定很不错
How many people work here?
有多少人在这里工作
About half.
只有一半人在工作
Here's your math problems back.
这是你的数学作业
I marked the ones you might want to rethink.
有问题的部分我给你标记出来了
Thanks.
谢谢
You can sit here.
你可以坐这
I understand your frustration,
我能理解你现在的愤怒
but until we have orders to the contrary,
但除非我们接到不同的命令
L.A.P.D. officers are not required to babysit your witnesses.
洛杉矶警局的警官没有义务照看你的证人
Unless they're cute, little blond boys,
除非他们是金发小帅哥
in which case, you adopt them?
这样你就会收养他们是吧
Look, I can't put Lloyd Gibbs on the stand
如果不能证明洛伊德·吉布斯无罪
unless he's cleared of this murder,
我就不能让他出席听证
immediately.
我现在就需要他
Lieutenant Tao has just returned
陶副队长刚刚
with evidence from the crime scene at the convenience store.
从案发的便利店里取回了证据
I will be out there momentarily to examine it. Thank you.
我立刻就去调查这些证据 谢谢你
Sit.
坐回去
Captain...
队长
We were never informed that Lloyd Gibbs could be dangerous,
没人告诉我们洛伊德·吉布斯是危险分子
and he was unarmed when we picked him up.
况且我们接他的时候他并未携带武器
And you searched him for weapons?
你们搜查过他是否带有武器吗
The dirtbag was getting off a plane!
那个混♥蛋♥刚下飞机
That's the TSA's job!
这事本来应该由运输安♥全♥局♥负责
I'm almost certain that this whole thing
我相信整件事情
is just one big misunderstanding,
都是一个天大的误会
and we'll sort it out in no time.
我们很快就能澄清这个误会
The evidence shows Lloyd Gibbs
证据表明 洛伊德·吉布斯先是用枪
robbed the convenience store after shooting the owner to death.
杀了便利店老板 之后抢劫了便利店
And what makes you so sure of that?
你凭什么这么肯定
The time line we put together.
我们分♥析♥了事情发生的顺序
Louis Berg, owner of Easy Time Market.
路易斯·伯格 易迅超♥市♥的老板
1:16 a.m. standing in the middle of his store.
凌晨一点四十时还在店里
Mr.Berg was shot twice in the chest.
伯格先生胸口处中了两枪
As you can see, his blood covers
你可以看到 他的血在地面上
about a 4-foot radius on the floor.
留下了半径为1.3米的圆形血迹
Lloyd Gibbs' sneakers.
洛伊德·吉布斯的运动鞋
See the tread?
看到鞋底部分了吗
Gibbs walked through the blood to the counter,
吉布斯踩过血迹 走向收银台
and then he tracked prints to the door and beyond.
之后他从门口出去 留下了脚印
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表