剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
不过我有证据表明他还活得好好的
and he visits his sister.
而且他还经常看望他妹妹
Special delivery!
特快专递
How's a court-appointed attorney
要是警♥察♥全都休假了
supposed to get a client if the cops take the day off?
法庭的指定律师怎么拉客户啊
Nobody's taking the day off.
谁也没休假
My team is on a stakeout trying to pick up Jim Gilmer.
我的人为了抓到吉姆·基尔默正在执行监视任务
But we stopped and bought everyone hamburgers.
可我们特意给大家带了汉堡包过来
Well, that's very nice and totally unnecessary.
那样做法非常友善而且毫无必要
Well, uh, you want to learn some Omaha, kid?
你想学奥马哈扑克吗 孩子
Uh, excuse me, Jack. I'm so sorry.
不好意思 杰克 真抱歉
But I do believe that Buzz has put something together.
我相信巴斯已经准备了一些东西
What did you put together, Buzz?
巴斯 你准备的是什么
Uh, two chapters of make-up algebra.
补两章代数
Two chapters? Buzz, we brought you burgers.
两章 巴斯 亏我们还给你们带了汉堡
Hey, you want to spend an
要是你想
extra year in high school, that's fine with me.
多读一年高中 我倒是无所谓
But I've already got a complete handle on algebra.
可是我在代数方面已经游刃有余了
Okay, explain quadratic equations. Uh, sure.
那好 解释下二次方程式 没问题
Quadratic equations are something else
二次方程式就是在日常生活中
that nobody needs in daily life.
没有人会用到的那些东西
They also help form the foundation
还很有助于奠定
for something we call logic,
我们所说的逻辑基础
which I hear is very useful in chess.
据我所知 在下棋方面很有用处
You don't want to argue with her
当她用这种语调说话的时候
when she gets that tone in her voice.
你还是别和她争执的好
Fine. Fine.
好 好吧
Quadratic equations. So fun.
二次方程式 多有意思啊
Apologies for interfering.
不好意思 我多管闲事了
I just feel kind of sorry for the kid.
我就是有些替那个孩子难过
Can I get you a blanket? You look cold.
要我给你拿条毛毯吗 你看上去挺冷的
Maybe it's because you spent more time with Rusty
也许是因为这两天你在拉什蒂身上
in the past two days
花费的时间
than you've spent with our children in five years.
比你在我们五年生活中给孩子的时间还多
Don't start, Sharon.
又开始了 纱伦
I can't change the past.
我无法改变过去
I can only try to do better.
只能尽量做得更好
Well, maybe part of doing better would be finding an apartment.
也许出去找个房♥子是"做的更好"的一种表现
Aye-aye, captain.
是啊 队长
Excuse me.
失陪了
Do you know how much
你知不知道
around-the-clock surveillance costs, captain?
全天无休的监控成本是多少 队长
How do you even know your ghost will show up
你怎么可能知道你那个幽灵
at this assisted-living center?
会在这家辅助生活中心出现
Jim Gilmer brought his sister to L.A.
吉姆·基尔默把他妹妹带到了洛杉矶
so he could be closer to her.
以便就近照顾她
He's been there recently.
他最近去过那里
Why doesn't she have visitors then?
那她为什么没有访客
I thought about that, chief,
局长 我考虑过那一点
and I think the answer has something to do with
我想答案应该与我们这位幽灵
whom our ghost has become.
现在的身份有关
Laura.
劳拉
Laura?
劳拉
L.A.P.D. Get down on the ground. Wait, wait, wait.
洛杉矶警局 趴在地上 等等
This is a mistake. It's not a mistake, Gilmer.
这是个误会 这不是什么误会 基尔默
Get on the floor.
趴在地上
I'll take that.
我来拿吧
Smile for the camera.
笑一个
Hands behind your back.
手背后
The real Dr. Jason Field lived in San Francisco
真正的杰森·菲尔德医生生前住在旧金山
until he died in a boating accident in 1997.
他于1997年死于船运事故
Jim Gilmer stole his identity.
吉姆·基尔默盗用了他的身份
Gilmer used Field's identity to go to Brazil --
基尔默用菲尔德的身份去了巴西
the plastic-surgery capital of the world.
世界整形之都
You know, he lost some weight, cut his hair,
他减了肥 剪了发
and then presto chango.
摇身一变
New-and-improved Jim returns to the states in 2001
全新升级版的吉姆于2001年回国
using a dead man's medical license,
使用一个死人的行医执照
blue contacts for his eyes,
用蓝色美瞳掩盖眼睛颜色
and goes to work in the E.R. at St. Leo's.
在圣莱昂's的急诊室上班
Where Rodney Harwood was treated
也就是2个月前
for a gunshot wound two months ago.
罗德尼·哈伍德治疗枪伤的地方
How has he been getting away with this?
他怎么做到鱼目混珠的
Gilmer's not a doctor.
基尔默又不是医生
No, but he worked as an E.M.T.
是 不过在他入狱前
for two years before he went to jail.
曾经接受过两年的内科急救培训
Doctor impersonators
扮演医生的演员
have been successful with less training than that.
还没有他接受的相关培训多 不也成功了吗
Yeah, hospital says he does some pretty amazing stuff.
是啊 院方还说他工作还相当出色
And now he lives the good life --
他现在的生活不错
wife, kids, and a home in the hills.
结婚生子 还在山上有幢房♥子
If he's convinced his wife and a hospital that he's a doctor,
如果他能让他妻子和医院都相信他是一名医生
he could end up convincing a jury that he's innocent.
那他也能让陪审团相信他是无辜的
We're not going to trial on this.
我们不会接受庭审的
A man can change his face, he can change his name,
一个人可以改换容貌 改换姓名
but changing your nature is very hard.
却改换不了本性
And changing your fingerprints is next to impossible.
而改变指纹也不太可能
Don't waste our time and say that Rodney brought the gun
别浪费时间 罗德尼带来了这把枪
or that there was a fight and you took it from him.
或者你通过争斗把枪从他那里抢了过来
This gun was loaded by your hands.
这把枪的子弹是你亲手上的
And you brought it with you two nights ago
两天前你带上它
to murder Rodney Harwood.
去杀罗德尼·哈伍德
That was not my intent.
那并非我蓄意而为
If Rodney demanded to see you in the middle of the night,
要是罗德尼半夜要跟你见面
You'd bring a gun to protect yourself. Doctor,
你也会带把枪保护你自己的 医生
you have the right to remain silent. That's all.
你有权保持沉默 够了
I don't need a lawyer here,
我不需要律师出席
because there was no crime.
因为我没有犯罪
I just want to explain.
我只想解释
Two months ago, Rodney Harwood came into my E.R.
两个月前 罗德尼·哈伍德来到我的急诊室
with a gunshot wound,
他身负枪伤
and something I did -- I still don't know what exactly,
我做了些事... 我到现在还不知道是什么事
but I gave myself away.
反正我露出了破绽
Maybe it was my voice, maybe it was the way I walked,
可能是我的声音 可能是我走路的样子
I don't know.
我不知道
But before Rod left, the next morning,
反正第二天早上罗德走的时候
he made sure I knew
他告诉我
that if I wanted to go on being a doctor,
要是我想继续当医生
he was going to need a lot of cash.
就得给他一大笔现金
And I gave it to him -- $50,000.
而且我给他了 5万美元
He went through that money so fast, I couldn't believe it.
他很快就把钱花完了 快到我难以想象
So it's not drugs. Just good old-fashioned extortion.
看来不是毒品 只是老套的敲诈勒索
which brings up more mitigating circumstances for the killer.
这还具备对杀人者减轻处罚的情节
我把给自己孩子积攒的
大学教育基金交给了一个瘾君子
I had to protect my children.
我得保护我的孩子
No, you had to protect your stolen identity.
不 你是要保护你的假身份
So what? Nobody else was using it.
那又怎样 又没有别人用这身份
And the D.E.A. has this stupid rule
而且药监局有个破规定
saying that no drug felon can ever practice medicine.
因为毒品犯过罪就不能从医
What was I supposed to do?
你说我该怎么办
Something other than murder. It wasn't murder.
反正不能杀人 那不是故意杀人
I told you. It was self-defense.
我说了那是正当防卫
I was giving him the extra money that he demanded,
我按照他的要求 多给了他些钱
and he grabbed me by the throat.
他却扼住我的喉咙
He said it wasn't enough.
说钱不够
He said he was gonna force me
还要逼我开车回家
to drive up to my house and tell my wife and kids.
告诉我妻子和孩子真♥相♥
Oh, my god. Harwood?
我的天 哈伍德那家伙
Crack addict. Drug dealer.
不仅吸毒还贩毒
In prison, I saw him nearly beat a man to death with a book.
我见他在监狱里用一本书把人打到半死
And he murdered people here in Los Angeles.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表