剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on Major Crimes...
《重案组》前情提要
What's Mr. Stroh want now?
斯特罗先生想要什么
Says you got one week to figure out
给你一周时间想法子
how to get rid of either him or the woman.
要么除掉那个男孩 要么除掉那个女人
So, our dead gangbanger was murdered
所以这个黑帮小子是被那个
by the same guy who's been writing letters for Phillip Stroh?
一直替菲利普·斯特罗写信的人杀的
We're really close to catching him.
我们离抓到他只有一步之遥
L.A.P.D.!
洛杉矶警♥察♥
It's not over yet.
但事情还没有结束
Unfortunately, the guy who tried to kill you is still out there.
不幸的是 要杀你的人仍然在逃
Rusty, next week, you take the stand
拉什蒂 下周你将站在证人席上
against Phillip Stroh.
指证菲利普·斯特罗
It's all right.
没事了
I wake up screaming, too.
我有时候也会大叫着惊醒
This place is pretty scary, huh?
这地方很吓人对吧
You'll feel better after you say your piece in court today.
今天在法庭上把该说的都说了就好了
Has there been an arrest yet?
逮到什么凶手了没
Don't worry about that guy.
抓人的事你不用担心
I'm gonna kill that guy.
我会杀了那家伙
But what if he doesn't turn up?
要是他不现身怎么办
All right. That's enough, Julio.
好了 别说了 胡里奥
Uh, Mr. Beck, you need to start getting ready.
贝克先生 你得开始准备出庭了
We got a big morning ahead of us.
我们要忙活一上午呢
Sit down. Sit.
坐下 快坐
Yeah? It's me.
谁 是我
Oh, my god. This place...
天哪 这屋乱得...
Ever thought about cleaning up after yourself, lieutenant?
就没想过自己收拾一下吗 副队
Yeah, the last person that said that to me,
对 上次对我说这话的人
Sykes, I divorced -- twice.
塞克斯 我跟她离了两次婚
Rusty, stop helping her and get in the shower.
拉什蒂 别帮她弄了 冲个澡去
What if there's news?
万一有新进展怎么办
There's not. We've followed up on every single person
没有进展 我们跟踪了每个
for whom Phillip Stroh served as defense counsel.
菲利普·斯特罗曾经辩护过的人
A lot of fun, since he specialized in sex crimes.
挺有趣的 因为他专长辩护性犯罪
And none of them are connected to our suspect.
他们之中没人能和我们的疑犯挂上钩
Well, that can't be right.
那不可能啊
Okay, so, this guy, this suspect --
好吧 那么这个家伙 这个疑犯
Is he going to come after me again?
会不会再次找上我
We have his fingerprints. We have his DNA.
我们有他的指纹 有他的DNA
We have bullets from his gun. We have his face on film.
有他枪里射出来的子弹 还有他的照片
And now we have the FBI helping us, too.
我们现在还有了联调局的帮助
We will find this guy.
抓不到他才怪
I promise.
我保证
We'll find him.
我们会抓到他
Unfortunately, it's gonna take a while.
不幸的是 这得花点时间
This is still the best picture of his face
这已经是我们从象棋公园的录像里
we could pull off your video from the chess park.
所能调到的最清楚的面部图像了
We've used every
我们已经用尽了一切
image-processing tool available to create this composite,
可行的图像处理手段来合成图像
But without a better front-facing view...
但只要没有更好的正面照...
We're screwed.
我们只能干瞪眼
Yeah, so far, no hit off his prints or DNA
对 至今找不到匹配的指纹和DNA
to any database, state or federal.
不论是州数据库还是联邦数据库
And the bullets from his gun
他枪射出的子弹
don't match up to any known weapon, either.
也不能和任何留档的枪♥械♥匹配
So, besides this loose connection to Phillip Stroh,
那么除了不能和菲利普·斯特罗建立联♥系♥
what's the sum total we can say about this man?
我们到底能从这人身上摸清点什么
He's white, about 5'10", 25 to 35 years of age.
白人 1米78 25到35岁
Oh, and get this --
注意这个
A bar customer where he picked up his last victim
在他搭上最后一个猎物的酒吧里的
said that the freak had a good sense of humor.
一个顾客说这家伙很有幽默感
Which means he's socially skilled.
换句话说 社交能力很强
And from the way he interacted with Rusty,
从他和拉什蒂的交流过程中
it's equally clear that he is comfortable with young people.
明显可以发现他和年轻人很好相处
Whenever I feel bad about the stuff I've done,
每当我为自己干的蠢事感到内疚时
I remember...
我就会记起
who I was isn't who I can be.
我的过去不能代表我的将来
The streets -- they brought out my worst instincts.
混迹于万恶的街头助长了内心的恶魔
But they could also bring out my best.
但它同时也会激发出我内心善良的一面
If I fight to do better, who I become is up to me.
只要努力 我一定能把握自己重回正轨
It's up to me. Good work, Jake.
把握自己重回正轨 说的好 杰克
Remember that, guys. It's up to you.
要记住 各位 你们要把握住自己
It is up to you.
主宰你自己
Well done.
干得好
Uh, so, I'll see you all tomorrow.
明天见
And remember to hand
别忘了
your attendance slips in to the office.
把考勤卡交到办公室
I thought Mrs. Whitley gave you this week off.
我还以为惠特利女士这周放你假呢
She did, but, uh, before I left --
她确实放了 但是在我离开之前
What happened there? Did you hurt yourself?
那是怎么回事 自己弄伤了
Oh. Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
I fell off my bike -- first time ever.
我骑车摔了 破天荒头一回
Uh, look, I meant to go away, but then I thought --
我本想走的 但是后来一想
Oh, I know. You're waiting for Tyler to come back, aren't you?
我明白了 你在等泰勒回来对吧
He hasn't checked in with us for three days.
他已经有三天没跟我们这签到了
I just want to make sure he's okay.
我只是想确认一下他没出什么事
Wade, I hate to see you wasting this much energy
维德 我不愿看到你在一个无可救药的
on another hopeless kid.
孩子身上浪费这么多精力
Tyler's more trouble than he's worth, I promise you.
泰勒太麻烦 这样得不偿失 我向你保证
We can't just abandon children because they're troubled.
我们不能因为孩子们麻烦就放弃他们
We don't abandon kids. They abandon us.
不是我们放弃了孩子们 是他们放弃了我们
And you ought to know that by now.
到现在你也该知道了
Look, finish up your work, and take your vacation.
听着 快结束你的工作 然后放个假
Honestly, you look like you could use a little getaway.
说实话 你看起来的确需要放个小短假
The good news is he's localized.
好消息是他已经被定位了
All of his letters were mailed
他所有的信都是从
from post offices within this seven-mile radius.
这方圆11公里内的邮局寄出的
Now, our behavioral-science guys
现在 行为学中心的伙计们
feel pretty sure he lives in L.A.
很确信他住在洛杉矶
What about the couch covers?
那沙发罩呢
They come from a company in phoenix called...
它们是来自凤♥凰♥城一家名为
Imperial Synthetics.
"帝国化纤"的公♥司♥
Now, Sykes has been going through their invoices
现在塞克斯正在查看他们过去三年来的发♥票♥
from the past three years, cross-referencing them
将它们和我们知道的其他信息交叉比对
with everything else we know -- it might take a while.
这要花些时间
Captain, Phillip Stroh's attorney's
队长 菲利普·斯特罗的律师
waiting in the break room.
在休息室等候
Linda Rothman is here?
琳达·罗思曼在这儿吗
Linda.
琳达
It's not like you to pay social calls
在听证会之前还来拜访
right before a hearing.
可不像是你会干的事情
Once again, the LAPD jumps to the wrong conclusions.
洛杉矶警局又再一次得出了错误的结论
I'm here to see Rios, but since you're both available,
我是来找里奥斯的 但既然你们俩都有空
perhaps you can help our young DDA
也许你们能帮我们年轻的地区副检察官了解到
understand the rare opportunity I'm about to offer her.
我要提供给她的机会是多么的宝贵
Uh-huh. Just...get to the point.
是吗 说重点
Unless the situation has been grossly exaggerated
如果不是为了召开初审听证会
to justify a preliminary hearing,
而把情况过分夸张了的话
I understand some deranged young man
我听说某个疯狂的年轻人
has tried to murder your material witness?
想要谋杀你们的重要证人是吗
That is not an exaggeration.
那不是夸大其词
My client believes he may know the identity of this young man.
我的委托人说他可能知道那个年轻人的身份
Really? What a shock.
真的吗 真令人吃惊
Ms. Rothman, we already have evidence that Mr. Stroh
罗思曼小姐 我们已经有证据证明
is in communication with this psychopath.
斯特罗先生和这个神经病有联♥系♥了
That's not really evidence, is it?
那能算是证据吗
An uncorroborated statement
从一个几乎不说英语的抢劫犯那里得来的
from a rapist who barely speaks English?
一则未经证实的言论吗
Now, before you get all hot under your Kevlar vests,
现在 在你被防弹背心热出汗之前
allow me to tell you a story
让我给你们讲个故事
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表