剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Doesn't make me a hero.
虽说这不足以让我成为一个英雄
Of course, if you've come to give me a medal, um --
不过当然了 如果你们要给我个奖章什么的
Hey, we don't have enough burgers for all these people.
我们没有足够的汉堡招待这么多人
Oh, we're not staying for lunch, sir.
我们不会留下吃午饭的 先生
Plus we're out of beer.
另外 我们的啤酒也喝光了
I know. Martinis at lunch?
我知道 午饭喝马丁尼
So '80s.
真像80年代的作风
I'm with you there.
我同意
We'd like to take a look around, if we can --
我们想四处看一看 能不能让
check out mr. Dagby's apartment.
我们能查看一下道比的房♥间
Why check out a dead guy when I'm available?
我有空的时候 为什么要去找个死人呢
Larry, meet the L.A.P.D.
拉里 这些是洛城警局的人
They think Ed was murdered.
他们认为艾德是被人谋杀的
Ma'am, we never said that.
女士 我们从没这么说过
A bunch of detectives come to investigate a suicide?
一群警探来调查一桩自杀案吗
Oh, no, you can't kid us.
你骗不了我们的
We all worked on the same crime series in the 1970s.
我们在70年代曾一起拍过一部罪案剧
"Prognosis: homicide."
《预知: 杀人》
It ran from '72 to '79.
那部剧从72年播到79年
Oh, I remember that show.
我记得那部剧
It was about a pathologist
是关于一名病理学家
Who was always coming across murder cases that the police missed and --
经常遇到警方破获不了的谋杀案 并且
and helping them investigate.
并且协助他们进行调查
Yes.
没错
I was the costume designer on that series.
我是那部剧的服装设计师
And Larry was one of our teamsters,
拉里是我们的一个卡车驾驶员
Vera -- Hair.
维拉 发型师
Pauline -- she was a stand-in for our lead actress.
宝琳 她是我们女主角的一个替身
Not a stand-in, Clayton.
不是一个替身 克莱顿
I was the stand-in.
我是唯一的替身
And I was in front of the camera, too, occasionally,
而且偶尔我也会出镜
as up-and-coming female television reporter
扮演崭露头角的电视女主播
Blanche Everest.
布兰奇·埃佛勒斯特
It happened a couple of times.
就几次而已
Five times, Vera. Look it up.
五次呢 维拉 查一查吧
I'm in the business, too. Just a little.
我也是这行的 算沾点边吧
I'm technical adviser
我为一个新剧
on a new show called "The Badge of Justice."
《正义徽章》作技术顾问
Tech advisor?
技术顾问
That's what Howard here used to be for us
以前霍华德在我们的《预知: 杀人》
on "Prognosis: Homicide."
也做过这个工作
He was our legal guy.
他是我们的法学专家
Practiced law for 30 years.
从事法律工作三十多年了
Knows his stuff.
他很懂行的
Well, so long as it has nothing to do with divorce.
只要不是跟离婚案有关的就行
Well, I'm guessing you want to get into Ed's apartment.
我想你们是想到艾德家里去
Yes. Yes, we do.
没错 是这样
Um, is the manager of Lost Horizon around?
"消失的地平线"的管♥理♥员♥在吗
We call it Shangri-la.
我们管它叫香格里拉
"La Shangri-la" if we're feeling festive.
过节高兴的时候就称它为"啊香格里拉"
They said they want to speak to the manager.
他们说他们想跟管♥理♥员♥谈谈
Well, that was Ed. Yeah.
管♥理♥员♥就是艾德嘛
If you'd like to talk to the owner, that would be Ed, too.
要是想找这里的业主 那也是艾德
Yeah, he inherited the Shangri-la last year
他去年从他叔叔诺曼那里
from his uncle Norman.
继承了香格里拉
Our locations manager.
那是我们的外景制片主任
Norm bought this place
是诺曼买♥♥下了这块地方
so that we could spend our retirement together.
使得我们能在一起共度退休生活
Poor fellow.
可怜的家伙
Our best-laid plans, as the poet says,
我们的完美计划 正如诗人所说
are often --
总是...
And cut. Thank you, Pauline.
停 谢谢 宝琳
Well, uh, the fire department left me Ed's keys,
消防局把艾德的钥匙留给我了
so I guess -- why don't you just follow me?
我想 不如你们跟我走吧
Um, you know?
其实呢
I'm not feeling a lot of grief for Ed here.
我觉得你们对艾德的事并不感到难过
That, my dear, is an understatement.
亲爱的 你说得太客气了
In fact, his funeral made me want to party...
其实 我都想为他的葬礼开个派对
Like it was 1975.
就像回到了1975年
Boy, Ed really jazzed up this place.
小伙子 艾德确实把这地方弄得不错
No doors to the exterior from the rear.
后面没有通向外面的门
All windows locked.
所有窗户都是锁着的
We should still get S.I.D. down here
我们还是应该找科学鉴证科来
to print this place.
采集一下这里的指纹
Do you think that someone killed Ed?
你们觉得艾德是被谋杀的吗
We're just trying to cover our bases, sir.
我们只是不想遗漏任何可能性 先生
Well, I won't touch anything.
我什么都不会碰的
Well, I touched that, but that's --
我碰到这个了 不过...
Let me get this.
我会处理好的
I won't touch anything else.
我不会再碰别的了
Oh, I touched that.
这个我也碰过了
Well, there you go. Hands up.
现在好了 举起手来
Sir, do you know if Mr. Dagby had any enemies?
先生 你知道道比先生有什么仇人吗
Uh, you mean other than us?
你是说除了我们以外吗
'cause, uh, we all hated him.
因为我们都很恨他
Oh, I wouldn't say anyone wanted him dead,
我觉得不至于有人想让他死
but all these new rules and half-draining the pool.
但他订了这些新规矩 排干了一半水池
Where Vera and I did our water aerobics.
这可是我和维拉做水中有氧运动的地方
Anything else odd?
还有什么古怪的地方吗
Well, after Norm died and Ed moved into his apartment,
自从诺曼死后 艾德搬进了他的房♥子
we would have these "power failures,"
我们这里就经常出现"电力故障"
and they only happened --
而且这只在...
ever only happened during "Dancing with the Stars."
我们看《与星共舞》的时候才会发生
The son of a bitch.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
But other than power failures...
那除了电力故障呢...
Well, there was that strange guy that hung out with Ed.
还有一个经常跟艾德出去的陌生人
Oh. The man with the red mustache.
对了 就是那个留红色小胡子的人
Scarface. Yeah.
刀疤脸 是啊
We called him that because he had a long scar
这样叫他是因为他脸上有条很长的伤疤
from his temple to his chin.
从太阳穴到脸颊那么长
Bald, about 5'7".
秃顶 五英尺七英寸高 [一米七左右]
I guess they were friends of a sort.
我估计他们应该是朋友之类的吧
Scarface would come to visit.
刀疤脸会来看他
But they argued.
但他们也会吵架
Lieutenant. Don't ask me about what.
副队 不要问我他们吵的是什么
You know, at my age,
像我这个年纪的人
I get the decibels better than I do the details.
听力可比理解力强多了
Hey, if you find the keys to the storage unit in here,
要是你们找到了这里储藏室的钥匙
Uh, could we have them?
能不能交给我们
Ed locked up all the good patio furniture.
艾德把所有好用的户外家具都锁起来了
Lieutenant, there's probably $80,000 in this bag.
副队 这个包里大约有八万美元
What? Are you kidding me?
什么 你开玩笑吧
When was the last time you saw this guy?
你上次见到这个人是什么时候
Scarface?
这个刀疤脸
Well, now that you mention it,
既然你说到他了
Scarface was here the night that ed killed himself.
刀疤脸在艾德自杀当晚上来过
But he left early in the evening.
不过他那天晚上很早就走了
I saw him smoking one of those little cigars of his
我看到他在那个阳台上
out on that balcony.
抽他自己的小雪茄
And then, he came down these stairs
然后 他走下楼梯
and he went out through the back,
从后门出去了
even though his car is parked out front.
虽然他把车停在前门那里
Are there any security cameras back there?
后门那边有监控摄像头吗
Be careful.
小心点
It's an antique.
这是个古董
If you look through this lens,
要是透过这镜片看一看
you can probably see Barnaby Jones.
你说不定还能见到七十年代电视剧的人物
Brake lines on the car were cut.
这车上的刹车油管被切断了
If Dagby hadn't died in his apartment,
就算道比没有死在他自己家
he would have bought it on the freeway.
他也会死在高速公路上
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表