剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Good idea.
好主意
He's with Lieutenant Provenza and Detective Sykes.
他跟普罗文茨副队和塞克斯警探一起
Uh...Sorry.
抱歉
Also, Lieutenants Flynn and Tao are meeting the maid
还有 富林副队和陶副队要去案发现场
at the crime scene and want me to go with them.
见那个女仆 他们希望我也同去
Good.
好
Thank you, Buzz.
谢谢 巴斯
Don't be concerned about this witness-protection business.
别太在意这个证人保护程序
It's not gonna happen.
我不会同意的
Okay.
好
I won't worry about it, then.
那我就不去理它
At all.
放心吧
What a liar.
胡说八道
My wife has no legal reason to complain at all,
我妻子没有任何法律理由上诉
and if Janet wants me gone, fine.
如果珍妮特要我离开 可以
She's just got to say so.
她说出来就可以了
But I never touched her.
但我动都没动过她
I understand, Dwayne. I do.
德怀恩 我明白
And we want to hear your side of things.
我们想听听你这边的说辞
So, let's start with...
我们先说
What the two of you did on Saturday night.
周六晚上你们两个做了什么
We went to dinner.
我们一起去吃晚餐
That's why I came back to L.A.,
我回洛杉矶就是这个原因
was to try and make things right.
想修补我跟她的关系
But she was still so angry.
但她依然很生气
We got into everything again -- in public.
结果旧事重演 又在公共场合大闹一番
And she stormed out before the food came.
还没上菜她就气冲冲地走了
And after that?
然后呢
I found her crying in the parking lot.
我发现她在停车场哭
She doesn't want to even sit at the same table with me.
她连跟我同坐一桌都不愿意
So I dropped her off at her brother's place.
所以我开车送她去了她哥哥家
That's it.
就这样
Yesterday, I tried to call her a few times.
昨天 我给她打了几次电♥话♥
She never picked up.
她没接过
I figured I'd let her cool off some.
我就想让她冷静一下吧
And then you people showed up.
然后你们就出现了
Yeah, it's a shame we weren't at your house
对 真遗憾两个月前
two months ago,
你和珍妮特上次打架时
when you and janet last fought.
我们没出现在你家
When you put her in the E.R.
你都把她打进急救室了
Think this is what she's still mad about?
她就是还在为这事生气吧
The person that did this --
把她打成那样的人
he is not me.
不是我
Well, he's got your fingerprints.
那他的指纹可是跟你一样
I lost it that one time. That never happened before.
那次我失控了 以前从没这样过
Ohh! That's what guys like you always say.
你们这种人总是说这一套
"It was an accident. I lost control.
"这是意外 我失控了
I didn't mean it." Hey. Hey!
我不是故意的" 等等
Look, I love Janet. And what I did, I regret it.
我爱珍妮特 我为做过的事后悔
But she wasn't some innocent flower.
但她也没那么纯洁无辜
People don't care about the things she did to me.
人们不在乎她对我做过什么事
Oh. So she had it coming,
所以是她自找的
Is that it? And you gave it to her.
对吗 然后你就成全了她
Bet it made you feel like a man, huh?
这样肯定让你觉得特爷们吧
Crushing her face like that?
把她的脸弄成那样
That's not what I mean. You're putting words in my mouth.
那不是我的本意 你别把这话强加于我
How about, "I'm sorry I'm a wife beater"?
你敢不敢承认"对 我是个家暴男"
You don't know what you're talking about!
你根本不懂我在说什么
'cause that's what you are, and you know it!
因为你知道自己什么德行
You push me one more step!
你再逼我试试
Ah, there's the real Dwayne! Hey! Hey! Hey!
这才是真正的德怀恩 够了
Now, you're not arguing with your wife anymore, boyo.
你以为你跟你媳妇吵架呢 小子
Now you're threatening a police officer!
你现在是在威胁警员
You calm down and sit!
你冷静点 坐下
Sit down!
坐下
Now, you pull yourself together,
你现在控制好自己的情绪
or I'll put you someplace where that can happen.
不然我就给你找个能让你冷静的地方
Now, let's...
现在 我们来
Let's get back to Saturday.
我们回到周六下午
Your dinner goes to hell, and you drive Janet home.
你们的晚餐泡汤了 你送珍妮特回家
Did you walk her to the door?
你送她到门口了吗
No.
没有
No, her brother hates me -- wants me out of her life.
她兄弟讨厌我 恨不得我从她生活中消失
I wonder why.
我真想知道原因
And when you dropped her off,
你把她送到家的时候
was he there -- Janet's brother?
珍妮特的哥哥在家吗
A car was in the driveway.
有辆车停在匝道上
Uh, not his, but a silver accord.
不是他的 是一台银灰色的雅阁
Did you see the driver?
你看见司机了吗
No.
没有
I assumed it was some guy he picked up.
我猜是他又勾搭上了哪个男的
You know, he's gay.
他是同性恋
What's this got to do with me and Janet, anyway?
这事和我跟珍妮特到底有什么关系
I don't think he knows she's dead.
我觉得他并不知道那女的死了
Maybe he's just a good actor.
或许只是他演技好呢
Let's hold him.
我们先拘留他吧
See if anyone we come across drives a silver accord.
看看我们能不能找到开银灰色雅阁车的人
Oh, and you know what?
还有一件事
Amy, let's put out that press release
艾米 我们去发布那篇泰勒局长
that chief Taylor is so anxious about.
一直在催的新闻稿吧
The one confirming murder-suicide?
是认定为自杀案件的那篇稿子吗
That's the one. But, ca
就是那篇 可是 队长
You heard the captain, Sykes.
你听到队长的话了 塞克斯
Please -- just do it.
拜托 照做就是
It's like I thought. She says the baseballs are out of order.
跟我想的一样 她说棒球的摆放顺序不对
He always kept them by the year they were signed.
他向来都是按照获得签名的年份来摆放棒球的
Okay. Great.
好的 很好
Anything else?
还有别的吗
These don't go here.
这些不是放在这里的
She says he kept these things on a shelf in the closet.
她说他都是把这些东西放到壁橱里的架子上的
What do we have here?
这是什么
Stems and seeds...
茎和种子
rolling papers...
卷烟纸
a lighter.
一个打火机
She doesn't want us to think Dr. Edwards was a bad person.
她不想让我们把爱德华兹医生当成坏人
Yeah. Fine. Did he keep anything else in the box?
没事 他那个盒子里还有别的东西吗
A little money -- always.
有点钱 一直都有
So, someone cuffed dr. Edwards and robbed the place.
有人拷上了爱德华兹医生然后洗劫了这里
His sister came home early.
他妹妹早早回到家
Our guy shot her and then came back upstairs.
嫌犯击中了她 然后跑回楼上
Shot edwards, put everything back,
射杀了爱德华兹 把东西都放回去
and made it look like murder-suicide.
把这里伪装成自杀的样子
God.
天呐
But he took the cash and the drugs.
可是他把现金和毒品都拿走了
Could you ask her if she ever saw dr. Edwards with a gun?
你问问她有没有见过爱德华兹医生持枪
No.
没有
Maybe we should pay the registered owner a visit.
或许我们应该拜访一下枪♥械♥的注册持有人
He's in the neighborhood.
他就住在附近
Are you okay?
没事吧你
Yeah. I feel great.
没事 我感觉好极了
Haven't eaten anything in a few days.
我这几天什么也没吃
It's these juices I've been drinking.
一直都在喝这些果汁
They're amazing.
太神奇了
They got kale, ginkgo balboa.
里面有甘蓝 金杏果
Biloba. What?
银杏 啥
Ginkgo biloba -- native to china.
是银杏果 原产于中国
Anyway it's incredible.
反正挺不可思议的
And no headache from losing the caffeine.
而且就算不喝咖啡也不会头痛了
Exactly.
没错
Yeah, and don't take "No" for an answer, okay?
对 别把拒绝当做回复 好吗
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表