剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, my god, captain.
我的天 队长
Speaking for the district attorney's office,
站在地方检察署的角度来说
these are not to leave P.A.B. under any circumstance.
这些东西任何情况下都不能离开警局大楼
Excuse me, Andrea?
此话怎讲 安德莉亚
Now, don't think I'm trying to tell you what to do,
不要以为我在对你们指手画脚
because I'm not,
我没有
but if the FBI finds out you have this stuff...
不过万一调查局发现你们有这些东西...
They'll say that our bags are evidence in a federal crime.
他们会说我们这些包都是联邦案件的证物
Illegal importation and poof.
被定为非法走私品 然后噗的一声
all the bags will disappear.
所有包包都没了
Evans says he was with friends the night of the murder?
埃文斯说他在谋杀发生当晚和朋友们出去了
Let me see what I can do about breaking his alibi.
让我看看怎样可以推♥翻♥他的不在场证明
We do have some other evidence.
我们确实还有别的证据
Five witnesses who can place Evans at Dagby's apartment
有五名证人可以证明道比死的那天晚上
the night he died.
埃文斯去了他家
And what do they have to say?
那他们都有什么要说的
It was 8:00 in the evening.
那天晚上8点钟
I'd forgotten my knitting at Clayton's.
我把我织的东西落在克莱顿房♥间了
Every now and then, I sit on a pair of Pauline's needles.
我经常会一屁♥股♥坐在宝琳的棒针上
She leaves them at my place all the time.
她总是把这些东西落在我那里
The needles and her phone.
棒针啦 电♥话♥啦
So, I usually do a little knit 1, purl 2,
所以我常常会正针反针地织上两下
until she comes back to get them.
直到她过来把它们取回去
Well, I mean, I like knitting, too.
我是说 我也喜欢织东西
Who doesn't?
谁不喜欢呢
So...
那么...
Where was I?
我说到哪里了
That was my question, sir.
我就是问你在哪里来着 先生
We're back to the night of the murder.
那我们说回谋杀案发生当晚
Exciting calling it that.
这么说真让人兴奋
So, anyway, Pauline and I were standing at the door, talking.
总之 我和宝琳当时就站在门口闲谈
Not about knitting.
谈的不是编织技术
About crocheting.
是钩针编织技术
Howard and I were down by that half-empty hole in the ground
我和霍华德在楼下那个半空的大坑旁边
That used to be our swimming pool.
那里原来是我们的游泳池
We were playing dominoes.
我们在玩骰子
Dominoes.
骰子
I guess it always comes down to dominoes.
我觉得最后总会说到骰子
I could teach you how to play dominoes,
我可以教你怎么玩骰子
But, uh, not now,
不过现在不行
'cause I-I didn't bring my dominoes with me.
因为我没把我的骰子带来
I already know how to play dominoes.
我知道怎么玩骰子
I bet you do.
我猜也是
So, you were saying that
所以你是说
Vera approached you and Larry.
维拉找过你和拉里
Why?
为什么
I was out of whiskey,
我的威士忌喝光了
and that's when I went to ask Larry
那时候我正好去问拉里
if he could go to the store,
看他能不能去趟商店
and then I saw scarface out on the balcony
然后我就看见刀疤脸在阳台上
smoking away.
一直在抽烟
Then he went inside, and that's when the ruckus began.
后来他进去了 然后里面就发出一阵骚动
What ruckus, ma'am?
什么骚动 女士
Oh, the yelling and the screaming
连喊带叫的
and the arguing coming from that horrible man's apartment --
还有从那个讨厌的男人房♥间里发出的争吵声
that Ed.
那个艾德
And what was the argument about?
争吵些什么
Of course, I really couldn't hear the details.
当然了 我根本听不清细节
I assumed that they were dating,
我猜他们是在约会
and that scarface was from out of town.
那个刀疤脸是从外地来的
Or that he worked for the airlines.
不然他就是在航♥空♥公♥司♥工作
He always showed up with luggage.
因为他总是带着箱包来
Luggage.
箱包
Yeah.
是啊
Some fancy bag.
一些好看的皮包
My ex-wives all have them.
我那些前妻都有
They all look like you.
她们长得和你很像
My ex-wives, not the bags.
我是说我那几个前妻 不是皮包
Anyway, after the argument,
总之 争执过后
Scarface left Dagby's apartment and headed out.
刀疤脸从道比的房♥间出来就走了
Of course, anyone who disliked Ed enough to yell at him
当然了 所有讨厌艾德还跟他吼的人
was a friend of mine.
都是我的朋友
I almost went up to scarface to thank him,
我都想追上刀疤脸跟他道谢来着
but he was moving fast.
可惜他走的太急了
In what direction?
往哪个方向走的
Straight out through the parking lot.
从停车场直穿过去的
Anyway, I went to bed... until the next ruckus.
后来我就去睡了 直到被第二场骚动吵醒
The next ruckus?
第二场骚动
Lights and sirens, detective.
灯光和警报声 警探
Lights and sirens.
是灯光和警报声
So I smelled gas, so I called 911.
然后我闻到了瓦斯味 就报了警
And that was that.
事情就是这样
Well, e-except for this.
除了这段
This part is part of that.
这段是那段的一段
The murder... thing we were t--
谋杀的事情 我们之前...
I love your perfume.
我喜欢你的香水
If we can hold on to the luggage,
要是我们能扣住那些箱包的话
I think your team has given me
我想你们组的人能给我
enough to charge Mark Evans,
提供足够的证据起诉马克·埃文斯
A.K.A. Scarface.
也就是刀疤脸
But? We won't get a deal...
但是呢 我们达不成协议
until we know how this death-by-allergy was accomplished.
除非我们先把这起过敏致死的案子了结了
Five eye witnesses to a suspect
有五名目击者看到同一名嫌犯
seen leaving a victim's apartment,
离开了一名受害人的房♥间
half an hour before that victim was discovered asphyxiated.
半小时后人们发现这名受害人窒息而死
Hobbs, it doesn't get any better than that.
霍布斯 没有比这个更好的证据了
But agent Evans did say he was out with friends.
不过埃文斯探员说过他是和朋友出去了
Well, flynn's been working on breaking that alibi,
富林正在想办法推♥翻♥那份不在场证明
which shouldn't be that hard, considering.
估计应该不会很难办
Considering Evans was nowhere near the shangri-la
估计埃文斯在谋杀案当晚应该没去过
the night of the murder. What?
那个香格里拉 啥
We have five people who say otherwise.
有五个人对我们说他在那儿
Uh-huh. Well, they're all lying. Buzz.
是吗 他们都说了谎 巴斯
No!
不
That's not. It is.
不是吧 就是他
That's agent Evans performing "The time of my life"
这是埃文斯官员在普韦布洛烧烤酒吧
at the Pueblo Bar and Grill
2013年K歌♥二重唱比赛中
during the Karaoke Duet Competition 2013.
演绎《我一生中最快乐的时光》
It gets worse.
后面亮瞎了
How could it get worse?
现在还不算亮吗
They dance.
他们跳舞了
Oh, god.
我的神啊
May I turn this off? Please
我能关掉它吗 赶紧
If Evans wasn't at Dagby's on the night of the murder,
如果凶案发生那晚埃文斯不在道比家
then who did the tenants see leaving the apartment?
那么房♥客们看见离开公♥寓♥的人是谁
I do think that it is time
我认为是时候
to attempt a re-creation of the crime, lieutenant.
尝试重建犯罪现场的了 副队
Are you sure you can't join us in a beer?
你确定你不和我们一起喝个酒
You brought them.
啤酒可是你买♥♥来的
Oh, I'd love to, but we're on duty.
我也想喝 可是我们在执行公务
Just think of these as a little gift
这些啤酒就当是个小礼物
for bothering all of you
补偿一下因为这起
with this whole sordid murder business.
肮脏的谋杀案给大家带来的麻烦
May I say how much better this place looks
我想说去掉四处张贴的规定后
without all those rules posted everywhere?
这地方看起来好多了
Plus you cleaned and filled the pool.
另外你们清理了泳池还注满水
Nice beach ball.
沙滩球真不错
You're starting to turn the Shangri-la around.
你们开始把香格里拉变回原样了
Hear, hear.
干杯
Hello, lieutenant.
你好 副队长
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表