剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
But you still only have 48 hours
不过你还是只有48个小时
before you have to release him or put him in front of a judge.
然后要么放他走 要么把他送上法庭
Do you even have a motive?
你们连作案动机都没找到吧
Look, I know it's old-fashioned,
我知道这么做很老套
but why don't we just ask him
但我们干嘛不直接问他
why he stabbed his wife to death?
为什么要把妻子扎死
There are other questions we need answered first.
在那之前我们还有别的问题要解决
Sorry it took so long. Our printer's down again.
不好意思弄了这么久 我们的打印机又坏了
Well, just keep using Taylor's
那就继续用泰勒的呗
until he authorizes a replacement.
直到他给咱们换一台为止
Here's the incomplete press release you asked me for, Captain,
队长 这是你让我准备的通讯稿草稿
along with the suspect's weekly schedule,
还有嫌犯本周的时间安排
courtesy of his office.
是他的公♥司♥提供的
Wait a minute. Wait.
等一下 等等
You're not sharing our press release with Mr. Elliot, are you?
你们没给艾略特 先生看我们的通讯稿吗
Yes, DDA Rios, that's exactly what I'm doing.
是的 里奥斯副检察官 我正要给他看
While I'm directing, my schedule changes constantly.
我拍戏的时候 我的计划会时常变化
My assistant puts out updates to me, my agent,
我助手会随时汇报新情况 我的经纪人
my editor, my wife, my ex-wife, my mother.
我的编辑 我的妻子 我的前妻 我妈
Captain?
队长
Here's the press release you asked for.
这是你要通讯稿
Press release?
通讯稿
Mr. Elliot, we think that the person that murdered your wife
艾略特 先生 我们觉得杀害你妻子的人
might have actually been trying to kill you.
也许是想杀你
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh, my God. You mean...
我的天啊 你是说
You may have been the intended victim, sir, yes.
是的 先生 你可能是谋杀对象
And our...
对此 我们的
Celebrity Threat Division is working on that.
名人保护科正在采取相应的行动
So from here on out,
所以从现在开始
how we talk to the media is very important.
我们要谨慎应对媒体
Look over the press release.
看看要发布的内容
Make sure we're all on the same page.
确保我们能统一口径
Well, you could leave out the name of the film.
好的 你们要略掉电影名
And let's say I'm "Working with the LAPD"
还有 说我同警方协作
instead of "Cooperating."
而不是配合
"Cooperating" Makes me sound like I'm a suspect.
配合让我听上去像个犯罪嫌疑人
Do not mention my two sons "From a previous marriage."
不要提我的两个儿子是和前妻生的
Man!
唉
I have got to talk with them.
我还得和他们谈谈
And where I was last night is left blank. Why?
昨晚我的去向这一处是空白 为什么
This should be "Watching dailies."
应该填上 在看工作样片
How did we miss that?
我们怎么就忽略了呢
And that was what time, sir?
那是在什么时间 先生
7:00 to 10:00. It's on my schedule.
七点到十点 我的日程安排上有
Call Postproduction. They'll have a record of the download.
打电♥话♥给后期制♥作♥ 他们有下载记录
Anyone watch these dailies with you?
有人跟你一起看样片吗
Not usually, but
平时没有 但这次
I have an actress with some bad habits.
是和一位有坏习惯的女演员
I wanted her to see how much she blinks her eyes on-camera.
我想让她看看在镜头里她眨了多少次眼
Why?
为什么要问
Mr. Elliot, when this actress left,
艾略特先生 在你离开的时候
she may have seen someone hanging around waiting for you.
她或许会看到有人在附近等你
Could we have her phone number?
能告诉我们她的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Your people would not let me back in my home
你们这些人不让我回家
to get my cell.
取回我的手♥机♥
I don't carry these numbers around in my head.
我的脑子可记不住那么多号♥码
We'll find that phone for you, sir.
我们会帮你把手♥机♥拿来 先生
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天啊 我的天啊
So much lost.
失去了太多
There's another chance at being a good husband,
又有一个做好丈夫机会
another chance at being a good father.
又一个做好父亲的机会
What happened?
怎么搞的
Another... chance at being a good father?
又一个 做好父亲的机会
Excuse me, sir. Are you saying your wife was pregnant?
抱歉 先生 你是说你妻子怀孕了
Yes.
是的
Yes. Did I not mention that before? I can't remember.
对 我之前没提过吗 我忘了
How could I have forgotten that?
我怎么会忘了呢
Everything was supposed to be different this time.
这一次本该与以往不同
My kids.
我的孩子们
I have got to talk to my kids.
我得和我的孩子们谈谈
Because, Ashley, they're my kids, too.
因为 阿什利 他们也是我的孩子
What--
什么
I know that. I understand that.
这我知道 这我理解
Ah. Negotiating with the ex-wife.
在和前妻谈判
You know, maybe the former Mrs. Elliot
我说 也许艾略特的前妻
would be willing to share some memories
愿意告诉我们一些
of her time spent with the artiste.
这位艺术家的往事
OK. I still say giving him his phone is risky.
好的 我仍认为把手♥机♥还他是冒险
What if he calls a lawyer?
他给律师打电♥话♥怎么办
Is she the new, uh... What is it?
她就是那个新来的... 什么来着
Deputy DA. That's her.
副检察官 就是她
Hmm. What's she like?
她这人怎样
Lieutenant Provenza and I will both be with you for the interview.
谈话期间 我和普罗文茨副队长会全程陪同
Oh, man. That bad?
天呐 这么严重吗
Yeah, hi, sweetie.
是我 亲爱的
Hey, Captain, I think this is it.
喂 队长 快听这个
Listen-- uh, thanks.
听着 谢谢
I-I'm not saying that this is going to happen,
我不知道这会不会发生
but if the police call you, I need you to tell them
一旦警♥察♥给你打电♥话♥ 你得告诉他们
that I was with you last night.
我昨晚和你在一起
I'll draw up a warrant to get the number he just called.
我去申请搜查令 查他刚呼叫的号♥码
Hello and out! Surprise!
你好 请出去 惊喜啊
Our suspect seems to have a girlfriend.
我们的嫌疑人似乎有个女朋友
In other news this morning, the sun rose in the east.
好比今早的新闻说太阳从东边升起
Well, it certainly didn't sound like
好吧 他根本不像
he was grieving his wife and child.
在为妻子和孩子感到悲伤
Nope. Sounds like a man who knows he's a suspect.
不 倒像是知道自己是嫌疑人
I'll tell you later. Bye.
回头再说 再见
Okay, now for the really hard part.
好 现在是真正棘手的部分
In your written statement from last year,
在你去年的书面声明里
you say "Mr. Stroh was about 100 feet away."
你说 斯特罗先生离你大概30多米
Right. He was about 100 feet away.
对 他离我大概30米开外
About.
大概
And you saw the killer when you were with a Mr. Douglas Grand,
看到凶手时 你正和道格拉斯·格兰德先生在一起
standing in your underwear.
只穿了内衣
Yes.
是的
And you were in your underwear why?
为什么你只穿着内衣
It was hot outside.
外面很热
What he was wearing is pertinent because...?
他穿什么跟这件事有什么关系
I'll get to that.
我会说到的
This hilltop--
这处小山顶
was it a favorite spot of yours to bring johns or clients?
是你最喜欢带嫖♥客♥或者说客户去的地方
Okay, the word is "Date,"
听着 该用的词是 约会
and I didn't have a favorite spot, okay, lady?
并且我没有最爱之地 明白吗 女士
This wasn't, like, fun for me.
这对我来说 不是什么乐趣
It was Doug's spot, not mine,
那是道格选的地方 不是我
and he liked it because it was off the trail.
他喜欢那里是或许因为那里偏僻
I don't know. Ask him about it.
我不清楚 问他去
Do you really need to pursue this line of questioning?
你真的有必要在这些问题上纠缠吗
Mr. Stroh's lawyers will focus on
斯特罗先生的律师会把焦点放在
why Rusty was at Griffith Park at night
为什么拉什蒂晚上会在格利菲斯公园
engaged in an act of sex for hire
从事色情交易
in order to discredit his testimony.
从而让他的证词受到怀疑
You think I'm tough?
你认为我很无情
Wait until the defense asks if you had a thing for older guys.
那就等着辩护律师问你是否喜欢老男人
Or why you ended up on the street or how it was
或者你为何会沦落街头
you became a "Whorephan" In the first place.
为何会成为孤儿男妓吧
I'm sorry-- a-a-a "Whorephan"?!
"孤儿男妓"是什么意思
Oh, they'll say it.
对 他们会这么说的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表