剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Thanks for the show-and-tell, but none of this is mine.
谢谢你们的表演秀 可这些都不是我的
Mr.Webb, we're not from narcotics.
韦伯先生 我们不是缉毒科的
In fact, the only reason why we care about this stuff at all
实际上 我们关心这堆东西的唯一原因
is because we hope it'll get your cooperation
是我们希望能借此在一件在办的
in an ongoing homicide.
凶杀案中得到你的合作
Who died?
谁死了
Rodney Harwood.
罗德尼·哈伍德
Hot Rod crashed, huh?
罗德飞车报废了 是吧
Can't say I'm surprised. The man had problems.
我不感到奇怪 那个人有些问题
Burned the pipe at both ends.
两头都得罪人
Oh, well. You and Rodney worked together?
看吧 你和罗德尼共事过吗
Some.
有时
But Rod's bad habits interfered with his professional life.
可是罗德的坏习惯妨碍了他的职业生涯
Well, we have a witness who says they saw you at his apartment
有位证人对我们说 前晚他们见到
the night before last, just after his murder,
你在他的公♥寓♥里 就在他被害后
and that you stole his computer.
而且你还偷了他的电脑
I already got a computer. Your witness is lying.
我已经有电脑了 你们的证人在说谎
I was at a club on Ivar called Allure.
我在伊瓦尔的一家叫倾城之魅的夜♥总♥会♥
Ask around.
去打听打听
You use a credit card there?
你在那里有没有刷过信♥用♥卡♥
Girls don't think you're rich if you use a credit card.
你要是刷信♥用♥卡♥ 姑娘们会认为你没钱
You got to floss the cash.
你得点现钞
Allure has cameras at all entrances and all exits.
倾城之魅的所有入口和出口都装有摄像头
Go look for me. I'll wait here.
去调监控找我 我在这里等着
Detective Sanchez, could you put Mr.Webb's photo in a six-pack
桑切斯警探 你能否把韦伯先生的照片
and show it to Susan Adler?
混上五张别人的照片给苏珊·阿德勒看
Were you in Hot Rod's apartment
两个月前你是否在赛车手罗德的公♥寓♥里
two months ago when you shot him in the upper thigh?
开枪打伤了他的大腿
The only gunshots we care about are the ones that killed him.
我们只关心要他命的那一枪
He owed me money.
他欠我钱
When I asked him for it, he pulled a gun out on me.
我向他要钱的时候 他掏出枪对着我
Stupid junkie. I shot him in self-defense.
愚蠢的瘾君子 我向他开枪自卫
And if you knew Hot Rod,
要是你了解赛车手罗德
you'd know I have a good reason.
你就会知道我有充足的理由
It's funny you never reported him to us.
但你从来没报过警
Well, I could have done that, anonymously,
我本可以匿名报♥警♥
But, like I said, I wanted my money.
但是 就像我说的 我想要我的钱
And he came up with it. Hit the lotto or something.
他带着钱来找我了 好像是中了彩票
Paid me back in full
一次还清我
one week after our little argument,
就在我们那次小争执的一周后
then brought more on top of that.
然后还额外给了些
Went on a bender.
纵酒狂饮
Did he say where this jackpot came from?
他有没有说过他的头奖是哪来的
Didn't ask, but he was flush.
没问 可是他很兴奋
Well, did you ever see anybody with him?
好吧 你见过有人和他在一起吗
Like a business partner?
比如说生意伙伴
You guys are funny.
你们这些人真逗
Rodney Harwood had one partner --
罗德尼·哈伍德只有一个伙伴
Rock cocaine.
纯化可♥卡♥因♥
Okay. Thanks for your help.
好吧 谢谢你的帮助
Someone will be in shortly to talk to you
一会儿有人会进来就这些东西
about the rest of this.
和你谈话
Thought you guys said you didn't care.
以为你们说过你不管
We don't, but someone will.
我们不管 可有人会管
At least as long as it takes to check out your story.
至少要等你说的话得到验证
Get comfortable.
别太拘束了
Hang on to Vince as long as we can.
尽可能久地拖住文斯
He could be lying,
他可能在说谎
and he could tip off our ghost.
他也可能给我们的幽灵通风报信
Susan can't identify Vince Webb, ma'am.
苏珊无法辨认出文斯·韦伯 队长
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
once again, I ask that you hold your applause.
我再一次请大家保留你们热烈的掌声
In perusing the file that we just obtained from Boston,
详细阅读了我们刚从波士顿收到的文件
I have found what I will modestly refer to as a clue.
谨慎的说 我发现了一条线索
The only living relative from Jim Gilmer's immediate family --
吉姆·基尔默的直系亲属里唯一在世的
Sister laura, a stroke victim who resided at...
劳拉姐姐 一位中风患者 现住于
Mendwell Convalescent in Beverly, Massachusetts.
麻省贝弗莉的曼德维尔养老院
She was there until may of
她在那里住到
2009年5月
when, per my conversation
在那时 根据我和那家机构里的
with the good people of that facility,
好心人的谈话得知
her parents were killed in a car accident.
她的父母因车祸双双丧生
And she was moved to...
然后她搬到了
Apartment 125 of "Live With Care,"
特级护理区的125号♥公♥寓♥
an assisted-living center, located in -- Drumroll,
一所协助生活中心 位于达姆罗
...the great city of angels, Los Angeles.
伟大的天使之城 洛杉矶
Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢
Live With Care is top-of-the-line and expensive --
特级护理区是顶级的 费用昂贵
six grand a month.
一周六千美元
If Gilmer's paying for this,
如果这费用由基尔默承担
he must be doing pretty well.
那么他的生意一定做的不错
Drug money, identity theft.
贩毒 身份盗窃
Our ghost loves his sister, Laura.
"幽灵爱姐姐"劳拉
That's his soft spot.
这是他的软肋
But we can't just walk in there
但是我们不能直接去那儿问
and ask Laura about Mr.Gilmer.
劳拉有关基尔默先生的事
She could warn him, or he could be watching her.
她也许会警告他 或者他在监视着她
Hey, hey, I found the lead. The plan's your job.
喂 我找到了线索 你负责定计划
Protecting assisted-living facilities
保护协助生活的设施
is an LAPD.'s priority.
是洛杉矶警局的重要工作
We're not due for a safety inspection until next year.
我们到明年才该进行安全检查
Unfortunately, we've had some complaints.
不幸的是 我们接到了一些投诉
I guess I can't ask from whom.
我想我不能问是谁
You can ask. We just can't answer.
你可以问 只是我们不会回答
I need to review your visitors log, sir.
我要查看你们的来访登记表 先生
Of course.
没问题
Our log's computerized by client
我们的记录由员工录入电脑
and shows all non-medical guests
记录了包括亲属 朋友
including relatives, friends, and deliveries.
以及递送在内的所有非医疗访客
While he's doing that,
他检查记录的同时
can we assemble all the patients for safety training?
我们能否召集所有患者进行安全培训
Um...sure.
当然可以
They're just finishing lunch in the dining room now.
他们现在正在餐厅里就餐
May I remind you all to speak loudly.
我得提醒你们说话的时候大声点
Actually, the safety seminar's just for her.
话说安全培训只是她去讲
I need to clear the residents
我得去疏散房♥客
so I can do a window check of all the rooms.
以便检查所有房♥间的窗户
A window check?
检查窗户
Or you can say no, in which case,
或者你说个不字 然后
all we do is come back with a giant search warrant,
我们只好带着搜查令再来一趟
which takes three days to serve
然后搜上三天
while we figure out why you won't cooperate...Jeff.
看看你到底为什么不肯合作 杰夫
Entirely up to you.
完全取决于你
According to the log,
根据记录
Laura Gilmer hasn't had any visitors since Easter.
劳拉·基尔默从复活节之后就没什么访客
So where do her flowers come from?
那她这些花是哪里来的
These are fresh.
这都是鲜花
Well, you notice anyone missing from this family photo?
你有没有注意到这张全家福里漏下了什么人
Her brother.
她哥哥
This is very interesting.
这挺有意思的
No one visits,
没有访客
but the ghost's fingerprints are all over this vase.
不过这个幽灵的指纹全都印在这个花瓶上
I don't much believe in ghosts.
我不怎么信鬼神那一套
Are you sure this is Gilmer's thumbprint?
你确定这就是基尔默的拇指指纹吗
Yeah. You can see the Virgin Mary in it.
确定 那上面能看到圣母玛利亚
Really?
真的吗
Or two tented arches and a right slant loop,
或者称之为两个弓帐形纹和一个右箕形纹
Depending on what you know about classification.
就看你怎么分类了
Yes. Captain?
喂 队长吗
I have not found the ghost,
我还没找到那个幽灵
But I have proof that he is still very much alive
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表