剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Their bodies aren't our problem.
他们的尸体和我们无关
Well, they are if we're dealing with a serial killer.
有关系 如果我们处理的是一个连环杀手
Ventura County -- that explains
文图拉郡 这就解释了
why Morales didn't know about him.
为啥莫拉斯医生不知道他
Let me guess -- Jackson was stabbed three times?
让我来猜猜 杰克逊被捅了三次吗
With a seven-inch, partially double-sided blade.
用的是18厘米部分双面的刀刃
One serrated edge.
一个锯齿形的刀边
Okay, and all three victims spent time in the L.A. County jail.
三名受害者都在洛杉矶郡监狱待过
That can't be coincidence.
这不可能是巧合
And the plastic couch covers --
还有塑料沙发罩
Get a manufacturer, see what we can learn.
联♥系♥下制♥造♥商 看看我们能了解到什么
I'm sorry, chief. You were saying?
不好意思 头儿 你刚刚说了什么
I wanted to let you know
我想让你知道
I just got off the phone with lieutenant Cooper,
我刚刚和副队长库伯通了话
and he said they're working up files
然后他和我说他们正在调查
on everyone they can identify in the park.
公园里他们能识别的每个人的档案
So far, no one with a criminal record's popped up.
迄今为止 没有一个人有犯罪记录
See? He gets so lost in that game,
看到了没 他沉浸在了那个游戏里
He doesn't even know the rest of the world exists.
他甚至心无旁骛
You should be proud of him, captain.
你应该为他感到骄傲 队长
I was proud of him before this.
在这之前我就开始为他感到骄傲了
Well... I'm around.
好吧... 我就在周围
Let me know if there are any developments in your case.
这边有任何进展随时告诉我
I will.
我会的
Chief, if you could ask lieutenant Cooper
头儿 你能问一下库伯副队长
if I might have sound in here, as well as v--
我能不能得到音频和...
Sharon, you're lucky we have video.
纱伦 有视频你就很幸运了
Relax. The kid will be fine.
放松点 这孩子不会有事的
And in this case, eyes are better than ears.
这种情况下 眼睛要比耳朵好用
Checkmate. He's won 42 of the last 45 games.
将军 45盘棋里他赢了42盘
Hmm. Pretty good.
真不错
Hey. Anyone in front of me?
我前边还有人吗
No. Have a seat.
没有 请坐吧
I'm Rusty.
我是拉什蒂
Bill.
我是比尔
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You mind if we have a little music?
介意我们来点儿音乐吗
It helps me focus...
它能让我更专注...
especially when I'm playing in the top tier over here.
尤其是在我和顶级选手下棋的时候
Damn it. Turn off the radio, asshole.
该死的 把收音机给关了 混♥蛋♥
I can't see this guy's face.
我看不到这家伙的脸
He's a regular.
他常去那儿
Been there maybe five times before.
去了大概有5次了
Always has that radio.
总是拿着那个收音机
S.I.S. probably has a file open on him already.
特别行动组可能已经有他的档案了
All right, kid, my boss could have my badge for this,
好吧 孩子 我上司可能会因此处罚我
but you need to know -- the way that you're sitting --
但你得知道 你这么坐着
I can see your vest under your shirt.
我能看到你衬衫下面的防弹背心
Stay chill. Stay chill.
淡定 淡定
Thing is if our guy sees that you're wearing a vest,
如果我们要抓的家伙看到你穿了防弹背心
he's gonna know something's up,
他就会知道出事了
and the whole operation could be blown,
整个行动就告吹了
so just, uh, adjust your shirt
所以就... 调整下你的衬衫
without making a big deal out of it. Just...
不要大惊小怪的 只要...
Let me know if anything changes.
如果发生了什么 让我知道
Don't lean too far forward.
屈身不要太向前
You might expose your wire.
你可能会暴露出你的电线
The music keeps my boss from hearing me,
这音乐能让我上司听不见我说的话
because blowing my cover to you -- strictly off-limits.
因为向你泄露我的身份 是严令禁止的
But I just want to make sure
但我就是想确认一下
that you're clear on a few things.
你清不清楚那些事
While we're playing, let's just review orders.
在我们下棋的时候 回顾一下顺序
So, what's the number-one rule whilst you're out here?
那么 当你在这儿时 第一条规定是什么
Always stay within the perimeter.
永远待在边界内
Good.
很好
And you get home how?
那你怎么回家
Always the same route.
永远都走同一条路线
And you're followed all the way until...
你一路上都会被跟着直到...
Until I leave the garage of Sharon's building
直到我离开纱伦办公楼的停车场
and get in the elevator.
并且上了电梯
Perfect.
非常好
You're doing a fine job.
你做得不错
Look at that bishop.
看那个象
Finish me off.
赢了我
That's a checkmate.
将军
Gina, Dennis, someone go exchange pieces on number one's board.
吉娜 丹尼斯 谁去换一下棋盘上的棋子
Get me prints on that guy.
把那家伙的指纹给我
I want to know if he's got a record.
我想知道他有没有前科
Please don't get me in trouble with my boss for helping you.
请不要让我因为帮你而惹上麻烦
I'm just another guy you beat today. Right?
我只是你今天的一个手下败将 行吗
Right?
行吗
Right. Yeah.
行
And, um, thanks, man.
谢了 伙计
Just watch your vest. Just stay safe.
看好你的背心 注意安全
It's a good act, but she's hiding something.
装得挺像 但能看出她在隐瞒什么
Meet Monica Garcia. She's Jesus' baby mama.
这是莫妮卡·加西亚 她是何苏孩子的母亲
She doesn't want to talk to us, ma'am,
她不想和我们说话
so she's pretending nothing's wrong, but you can tell
所以就故作平常 但你可以看出
she's worried why her boyfriend hasn't been home.
她对她男友离家未归很担心
I put her in Interview One.
我把她安排在一号♥访谈室
She brought their baby
她把他们的孩子带来了
and does not want to let her go. Excuse me.
并且不愿意和她的孩子分开 失陪一下
Thank you.
谢谢你
I-I'm sorry. My focus is split.
抱歉 我走神了
Lieutenant Provenza, why don't you and Julio
普罗文茨副队 不如你和胡里奥
take a run at Miss Garcia?
去会会加西亚小姐
See if what she's hiding connects all of our victims.
看看她隐瞒的和我们的受害者们是否有关
Either of these men look familiar to you?
有哪个男人你看着眼熟的吗
Monica, when's the last time you saw Jesus?
莫妮卡你最后一次见到何苏是什么时候
Late yesterday afternoon.
昨天傍晚
Did he go out?
他出去了吗
Why? Rusty's on his way home?
怎么了 拉什蒂在回家的路上
What are you trying to pin on him now? Yes, ma'am.
你又想给他扣什么帽子 在路上了
Monica, nothing. We just need to know --
不是这样 莫妮卡 我们只是想知道
You cops just want to see Jesus the way he was,
你们这些警♥察♥只记着何苏的老样子
but he changed.
但他改过自新了
He promised when he got out of county this time,
他承诺过等他这次出狱以后
We're gonna start over.
我们就要重新开始
We're gonna raise our baby somewhere safe.
我们会去一个安全的地方养大我们的孩子
Where was Jesus going yesterday?
昨天何苏准备去哪
To help a friend.
去给一个朋友帮忙
Has he called you since?
他后来给你打过电♥话♥吗
Well, maybe they had too good a time.
也许他们玩得太开心了
Jesus -- he's really friendly, you know, underneath.
何苏是很友善的 他心特好
Whatever he done was for us.
他所做的一切都是为了我们
Look, we're not trying to
听着 我们不是在
get Jesus in trouble, okay? We're trying --
找何苏的麻烦 我们是想
Well, he didn't do nothing to make trouble, cop!
官爷 他没找麻烦 麻烦也不会找他
He's just trying to keep us safe.
他只是在保护我们的安全
Jesus -- he makes us feel safer than you do.
比起你们 何苏让我们感到安全多了
Miss Garcia...
加西亚小姐
...we have some bad news.
我们有一个坏消息
Jesus was found murdered this morning in a park close to --
我们今早在公园发现何苏被谋杀了 就靠近
What? What?
什么 什么
Jesus was found murdered this morning in a park.
我们在公园发现何苏被谋杀了
What? No.
什么 不可能
No.
不可能
It's not true. No, it's -- it's not true.
这不是真的 不 不是真的
It -- it is.
是 是真的
II am sorry, ma'am. I am. It's not true.
很抱歉 女士 我真的很抱歉 不是真的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表