剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Him. You want to see him. No, her.
他 你想见的是他 不 是她
I said "Her," and I meant "Her"!
我说的是"她" 我的意思就是"她"
For god's sake, John,
看在上帝的份上 约翰
I told you that this would happen,
我告诉过你会发生这样的事
and you wouldn't listen to me.
而你根本就不听我的
Are you happy now?
你现在高兴了吧
Are you happy that you bought him those dresses,
你是不是很高兴是你给他买♥♥了那些裙子
that you gave him makeup,
是你给他买♥♥了化妆品
that you let him grow his hair out?
是你让他把头发留那么长
Mom. And they're off.
妈妈 他们要爆发了
I'm not having this argument again.
我不想再跟你争这件事了
You let him pretend himself to death,
是你让他假装自己已经死了
and no one could talk you out of it!
没有人能说服你别这样
Would you stop blaming me?!
你能不能不要再指责我了
Oh, somebody's got a temper.
有人发脾气了
I didn't make her what she was.
不是我让她变成这样的
Sorry to interrupt, but to get out of your way
抱歉打断一下 我们为了完成
and finish up our investigation against Lewis,
对刘易斯的调查 以便尽快放你们走
we need to hear your timeline again.
请你们再复述一下各自的时间线
Our times for what? You already know who did this.
什么时间线 你们已经知道是谁干的了
Could you just listen to someone else for a minute?
你能不能好好听别人说句话
Are you never tired of getting it wrong?
你干蠢事都不会觉得累吗
What -- what did I get wrong?
我♥干♥什么蠢事了
If you'd only stood up to him.
你没有严厉教导他
If you hadn't encouraged him --
要不是你鼓励他...
I tried to accept her, which is more than you ever did!
我是想接受她 这比你做的要好多了
Look, what are you guys doing?
你们两个在搞什么
Look, Michelle is dead,
米歇尔已经死了
so can you please stop pretending
你们能不能别再假装
that all of your arguments are about her?
你们是为了她而吵架的
You hate each other. God!
你们彼此憎恨 老天
What's the dad's alibi?
她父亲的不在场证明是什么来着
Stuck in traffic.
交通堵车
Let's see what's going on in his finances.
我们来看看他的经济状况如何
Even now, you're -- you're still calling her a boy.
即使到现在 你还是称她为男孩
If you had only backed me up.
如果你稍微支持我一下
Excuse us, please.
失陪一下
We'll leave you two to talk this through.
我们会让你们两位单独谈谈
We're very sorry for your loss.
对你们的不幸我们深表遗憾
Captain?
队长
Wait.
等等
I have a right to see my daughter's body.
我有权利见见我女儿的遗体
Mr. Brand, I don't think you understand.
布兰德先生 我想你还没明白
Your daughter is at the morgue,
你女儿的遗体现在在停尸房♥
and that is not a place that you want to be right now.
而这会你肯定不会想去那儿的
I promise you.
我保证
I have the right to see her body as a parent, don't I?
作为家长我有权看她的遗体 不是吗
I want to see my daughter's body.
我想要看我女儿的遗体
Again?
还在说
I want to see my daughter's body!
我想见我女儿的遗体
I think that trans-gender kid was brave as hell.
我觉得那个变性的孩子很勇敢
It took a lot of guts to live in the open like that.
那样公开需要天大的勇气
And her father deserves credit for having supported her.
她父亲支持她 这值得肯定
Her father gave her dresses.
那些衣服都是她父亲买♥♥的
He might as well have put a target on the back
他这么做好像是在她背上挂了个靶子
that said, "Beat me."
上面写着 来揍我
She asked for those dresses, and I still say brave kid.
那都是她自己想要的 我还是觉得她很勇敢
Besides, it could be just as dangerous
而且 掩饰自我
pretending to be somebody you're not.
同样很危险
A lot of kids that repress that kind of feeling
很多抑制自己情绪的小孩
end up killing themselves.
最终自杀
You can't hide who you are,
真实的自己是藏不住的
as I'm sure you know.
我相信你是知道的
Sure I know what?
相信我知道什么
Well, as you know from...
你是从
from...
是从
...from being a foster child.
你出身于寄养家庭
Am I right, or am I right?
我说的是对呢 还是对呢
Sharon, could that young lady have hidden her identity?
沙伦 那位小姑娘能否隐藏她的身份
From what I read,
据我所知
gender identity dysphoria in children is not a choice.
儿童中的性别认同障碍没得选
Hmm. Pancakes?
来点薄煎饼吗
Oh, um, yes, thank you. She only wants one.
好的 谢谢 她只想要一块
Who eats only one pancake? Uh, your wife.
有谁会只吃一块薄煎饼 你的老婆
Uh-oh. Incoming.
有情况
It's just Kris.
是克丽丝
We're reading "Romeo and Juliet" right now.
我们正在读《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
We both missed it in 9th grade,
我们上九年级的时候都没读过
and I-I think it's making her emotional.
她读了之后好像有点伤感
So, are you two dating now?
那么 你俩在谈恋爱吗
No, no. We're just hanging out.
不 不是的 我们只是一起玩
I mean, I like her a lot, but it's -- it's hard to date
我是说 我很喜欢她 可是很难约会
when I have to take a police escort everywhere I go.
因为我去哪儿都有警♥察♥护驾
Excuse me. You know what? I-I-I'm gonna need 10 minutes.
对不起 我 我需要10分钟的时间
Uh, oh, you've got it. Okay, thanks.
嗯 可以 好 谢谢
I thought you told me he'd been hustling men on the street.
我记得你告诉我他曾在街头勾搭男人
Is he not gay?
他不是同性恋吗
He hasn't told me anything about that,
他没和我说过那个
and I am not asking.
我也没问
Maybe he's confused.
也许他很困惑
I could help him sort out his priorities.
我能帮他解决他的首要任务
Listen, I only told you about the abuse that he went through
听好 我告诉你他的遭遇只是为了
so that you could be sensitive to his issues,
让你对他多点同情与关爱
not so that you could push him in one direction or the other.
我可不是让你把他往哪个方向推
I never push people.
我从来不逼别人
You spent virtually no time
在我们的孩子像拉什蒂那么大的时候
with our children when they were Rusty's age.
你几乎没花一点时间在他们身上
Why are you so interested in him?
为什么你对他那么感兴趣
Look, I am brutally aware that I am not a good parent, Sharon,
我很清楚我不是好家长 沙伦
but it's not necessary to remind me every five minutes.
可你也不用每五分钟就提醒我一次
Oh, it is.
有必要的
Well, maybe I'm interested in the kid because you are.
或许我对他感兴趣是因为你对他的兴趣
I wish that you would develop the same interest
我希望你能在找住所的事情上
in finding yourself an apartment.
也能有一样大的兴趣
There was no wreck on the 101, captain,
101路那边还没查到什么 队长
but even if there had been,
可即便是有
I checked with Mr.Brand's office,
我跟布兰德先生的办公室核对过
and he took the whole afternoon off.
他请了一下午的假
So, why'd he lie?
那他为什么要说谎
Well, maybe he spent the day getting ready to kill his daughter.
或许他这一天都用来准备杀死她女儿了
Murders take planning.
谋杀是要事先计划的
He seems to love her.
他看起来很爱她
Maybe too much.
或许是爱变味了
Oh, god. Let's not go there.
天哪 可别是这样
I traced a credit check
我查到了在圣莫妮卡有位房♥东的
from a landlord in Santa Monica to Mr.Brand.
信♥用♥卡♥跟布兰德先生有关联
He signed the lease for a one-bedroom apartment
他签了份一套一室一厅公♥寓♥的租约
the day of the murder.
就在谋杀发生的那天
What else is he covering up?
他还在掩盖什么
He moved money out of his bank account -- $80,000.
他从他的账户里取走了8万美金
And he ordered furniture for the new place online.
他还从网上为新住处购买♥♥了家具
I need some way to ask Mr.Brand about these things,
我要想个办法问布兰德先生这些事
but first I'm gonna shake him up.
但在此之前我要让他振作起来
How?
怎么做
By giving him what he asked for.
答应他的要求
You sure you want to do this, sir?
你真要这么做吗 先生
'cause who you see in there is not gonna be your daughter,
因为在这里见到的不再是你的女儿
and that image is gonna be stuck in your head
而且这个画面会深深的刻在你的脑海里
for the rest of your life.
一辈子都会
Have you ever lost a child?
你失去过孩子吗
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表