剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Uh, don't tell Sharon I talked to you, okay?
别告诉纱伦咱们谈过话 行吗
My short-term memory will take care of that.
我会把谈话留在短期记忆里的
What's on your mind?
你想说什么
I've decided to... answer all those stupid questions
我决定 在满足我两个条件的前提下
Emma's asking me-- on two conditions--
回答艾玛的那些蠢问题
even though it means
即使这意味着
that everyone in my class will hate me forever.
我所有的同班同学会从此永远讨厌我
Well, yeah.
好吧
I've got a trophy sitting right over there that proves
我那边放着的奖杯能证明
everyone in your class won't be around forever.
你的同班同学们不会永远缠着你的
What are your two conditions?
你的两个条件是什么
Well, I'll, uh, I'll talk about the, um...
我会谈及
the-- the-- the Griffith Park stuff
格利菲斯公园的事情
if, um...
如果
If...?
如果什么
If Sharon isn't there.
纱伦不在场的话
Look, I-I can't go over it again in front of her,
我在她面前没法再重讲一遍
and-- and I don't want her to know
而且我不想让她知道
that I asked her not to be there.
我不想让她在场这件事
I see.
知道了
Okay.
好吧
I'll handle that.
我会搞定的
What's your other condition?
另一个条件是什么
Well, I don't want you there, either.
我也不想你在场
Why?
为什么
Look, if-- if you hear the whole story,
如果你听到了整件事
you won't like me anymore.
你会再也不喜欢我的
I-I know-- I know you think you will, but you won't.
我知道你觉得你不会 可是你会的
There's stuff that I did that-- that...
我的所作所为
Look, I-I just-- I need you,
我需要你
lieutenant. I need you to be my friend.
副队 我需要你这个朋友
Okay?
行吗
So just-- just let me talk to Emma by myself.
所以就让我跟艾玛单独谈吧
Please.
求你了
Okay.
好吧
And, uh, can you... make Sharon think
还有 你能不能 让纱伦以为
that it was, like, all your idea?
这一切都是你的主意呢
Well...
这个嘛
I have no problem taking credit for other people's ideas.
我很乐意接手别人的主意
How do you think I became a lieutenant?
你以为我是怎么当上副队的啊
The last of my kind.
我最后的善良
So, has the suspect given us her answer yet?
嫌犯给出答复了吗
Plan "B."
执行备用计划吧
Gosh.
天啊
I wonder who that is.
不知道是谁打来的呢
For the record,
事先声明
everything my client says is hypothetical
除非我们同意判决
until we agree on sentencing.
否则我的客户所言均为假设
Boy, this did not work out the way I hoped at all.
天啊 这一切完全跟我所想的不同
Really?
真的吗
What did you hope for?
你原本是怎么期望的
Martin in prison-- unable to reproduce.
马丁被关进监狱 不能再生育
I still get his schedule, you know,
我仍然有他的日程表
so when it popped up again on his calendar,
所以当他日程表再次跳出提示时
I knew what it meant.
我知道那意味着什么
What popped up?
什么提示
"Wednesday nights
周三晚上
7:00 to 10:00-- watching dailies."
七点到十点 观看样片
And that's a problem because...?
这有什么问题呢
Because that's what he put on his schedule
因为这是我们第一次在一起时
when first got together.
他所写在日程表上的事
It meant he was cheating on Gretchen.
那意味着他背弃了格雷琴
When she told me she was pregnant last month,
当她上个月告诉我她怀孕了时
I already knew.
我就已经知道了
Why did you care about that?
你为什么要关心这个呢
Because Martin promised me-- no more kids.
因为马丁向我保证过 不会再有孩子了
And when I confronted him about Gretchen getting pregnant,
而当我当面质问他格雷琴怀孕的事实时
he blew me off by saying
他冲我咆哮道
he wanted a second chance to be a father.
他想再有一次当父亲的机会
Martin can replace me. I don't care.
马丁可以把我换掉 我不在乎
But he can't replace my boys.
但是他不能让我的孩子被替代
So, since he never changes, I knew when and where to be--
鉴于他恶习未改 我很清楚应该去哪找他
early Wednesday night at the Perino, bungalow 9--
周三傍晚在佩里诺 九号♥小屋
the same place we went.
那正是当初我们所去的地方
I waited in the lobby
我在大堂等他
to make sure the next Mrs. Elliot was coming in,
看到了下一任艾略特 太太来了
and then I paid Gretchen a visit,
然后我就去找了格雷琴
put Valium in the organic smoothie I brought her,
往我带给她的有机冰沙里放了安定
calmed some nerves when she got dizzy,
在她眩晕的时候我平静了一会
and then I took a knife from the set in the kitchen
然后我从厨房♥的刀具组里拿了一把小刀
that was part of a wedding present to Martin and me
那组刀是我和马丁结婚时收到的礼物
that he fought for in the divorce, and...
离婚时他将它从我这里夺走
You have to say it.
你必须得说出来
I stabbed Gretchen to death and dumped her in the pool.
我捅死了格雷琴并且把她扔进了泳池
Ashley, what about Mr. Elliot's first wife, Brittany?
阿什利能不能谈谈艾略特 的第一任夫人布列塔尼
What about that?
说说她的事
The deal is for two second-degrees.
认罪的条件仅限于两起"二级谋杀罪"
What happened to Brittany...
布列塔尼 身上所发生的事
I guess you'll just have to wonder about that.
看来你们只能去猜想了
Which is more than Martin ever did.
比马丁所做的精彩多了
Hey! Finally! We got a new printer.
咱们终于有新打印机了
You want me to put this where the old one was?
你想把它放在旧打印机的位置吗
No, no, no, no, no. Right here.
不不不 放在这
It goes right here.
就放在这里
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I have purchased this
我购买♥♥了这台
printer/copier/fax/scanner
打印 复印 传真 扫描一体机
as my gift to all of you--
作为给你们所有人的礼物
your own little part of my cash prize.
钱是我从奖金里掏的
A gift? Wow.
礼物吗
That's so... unlike you.
这可真不像你
Well, the wireless password
这个嘛 你们每个人要掏
will cost each of you 20 bucks.
二十块钱来买♥♥连接密♥码♥
But with that, you get the low, low family discount
不过呢 你们可以享受超低亲情价
of 5 cents per page.
五分钱一页
That's more like you.
这可真是你的风格了
Wait a second.
等一下
What are my boys doing here?
我儿子在这里做什么
You're their father.
你是他们的父亲
Congratulations.
恭喜
You just won sole custody of your children.
你获得了孩子们的单独抚养权
But...
可是
I'm making a movie right now.
我正在拍电影呢
You said you wanted a second chance with your kids.
你说过你想要再一次当父亲的机会
Here it is.
机会就在眼前了
Listen, you don't understand.
听着 你不懂
This is the most important film of my career.
这是我职业生涯中最重要的一部电影
More important than your sons?
比你儿子们还重要吗
Anybody can babysit!
任何人都能当保姆
I'm the only one who can direct this movie!
而只有我可以导演这部电影
Damn it!
可恶
Why are you trying to punish me?
你们为什么要这么惩罚我
Who will those boys have to stick up for them now?
这些孩子现在要依靠谁来过活呢
As Lieutenant Provenza reminded me,
正如普罗文茨副队所提醒我的
sooner or later, all kids have to stick up for themselves,
这些孩子们早晚要靠他们自己的
and we don't get to choose when they're ready for that.
这不是我们能说了算的
Your material witness is out of summer school.
你的重要证人不上暑期班了
As agreed, you will not call him names.
我们约好的 你不能对他出言不逊
You will adhere strictly to the facts of your case.
你要严格遵循你的案件事实
He still shouldn't be living with you.
他仍旧不应该和你一起生活
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表