剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I'm assuming that's your mother?
我认为这是你的母亲
Captain, why don't we focus the discussion
队长 我们为何不重点讨论
on matters that occurred within the state of California?
在加州发生的事情呢
Of course,
当然可以
right after I establish who your client actually is.
但要在我确认完你的委托人的真实身份之后
Rory's mother, Cassy,
罗伊的妈妈 凯西
will be arriving at L.A.X. within the hour.
一小时内就会到达洛杉矶
I understand that she knew your client
我听说她非常了解你的委托人
very well, and probably would recognize Luke,
而且可能会认得卢克
even now, nine years later.
即使已经过了九年
I haven't gone by Luke in a long time.
我不用卢克这个名字很久了
Yeah, I'm guessing you changed it right after
是啊 我猜在你杀了马克·布鲁克斯
you murdered Mark Brooks and kidnapped his son.
并绑♥架♥了他儿子后就改了名
Whoa, lieutenant, these accusations
副队 这些指控
are out of your jurisdictional authority and --
不在你的管辖权内 而且...
And directly related to the murder of Vince Massey.
但直接联♥系♥到文斯·梅西的谋杀案
We know what you've done, Mr.Dalton.
我们知道你都做了什么 道尔顿先生
We just need you to say it.
我们只需要你把它说出来
And if you do, then the D.A. has agreed
如果你照做了 地方检察官同意
to take death off the table.
不判你死刑
What? First, we don't admit to the murder at all.
什么 首先 我们不承认谋杀
And this is not a death-penalty case.
而且这也不是死刑案件
There's no evidence the killer was lying in wait.
没有证据表明凶手埋伏在那里
No evidence at all that suggests --
没有任何证据证明...
Life is the deal that we are offering, Mr. Jennings,
我们提供的交易是留他一命 詹宁斯先生
and that is only provided your client tells us
而条件是你的委托人告诉我们
how he killed Vince Massey.
他是如何杀死文斯·梅西的
If you really care about Rory,
如果你真的在乎罗伊
now would be the time to show it.
现在就是证明的时候了
He is about to be reunited with his mother,
他就要和他妈妈团聚了
and I assure you they will not hang around here long.
我向你保证他们不会在这儿待太久
No.
不要啊
I -- I'd like a little time with Reed.
我想要和里德谈谈
Oh, well, maybe he'll stop by your prison
那好吧 当我们把你移交给密苏里州之后
when we extradite you to Missouri.
他也许会拜访你的监狱
Goodbye, Luke. Wait, wait, wait!
再见了 卢克 等等 等一下
Please!
求求你们
Look, this was all...
听着 这是...
a big...accident.
一个大的... 意外
What do you mean?
什么意思
I never planned on taking the kid with me.
我从没打算把那孩子也带走
I had an affair with his mom, Cassy,
我和他妈妈凯西有外遇
While his father was in Iraq,
当他爸爸在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候
and I got pretty close with Rory.
我和罗伊很亲近
Then his father, Mark, came home from overseas,
然后他的父亲 马克 回国了
and cassy said we were done.
凯西要跟我分手
I got angry, left town.
我一怒之下 搬了家
But mark had issues, you know?
但马克精神有问题
Crap he took out on his family.
成天给家里添堵
And Cassy sent me an e-mail,
凯西给我发邮件
said she was scared of him again.
说又被他恐吓了
So, one night when I knew she was at work,
所以那晚我趁她上夜班
I drove back to Joplin, called Mark up,
开车回到了乔布林 给马克打了电♥话♥
tricked him into meeting me.
骗他来跟我见面
I was only trying to make sure he never hurt anyone again.
我只想确保让他没法再伤害别人
I didn't know Rory was with him until...afterwards...
事情了结后 我上车的时候
when I got in his car.
才发现罗伊在车里
The kid popped up in the backseat,
那孩子从后座上冒了出来
and he knew me.
他还认识我
You understand?
你能想象吗
I kind of changed my plans after that.
然后我就把计划改了
I headed for Mexico with the kid,
我带着那孩子去了墨西哥
left Mark's car at the border.
把马克的车留在了边境
What did you tell Rory?
你是怎么跟罗伊说的
I said his parents ran off and weren't coming back.
我说他的父母私奔了 不会回来了
I just kept repeating
我一直跟他说
that I was the only person he could trust
他能信任的只有我
every day until it was in his bones.
日复一日直到他完全相信
Look, after what I did to his father,
我对他父亲做了那种事之后
I had two choices
我只有两个选择
kill Reed or take him with me.
杀了里德或是抚养他
I chose to take him with me.
我选了后者
I chose to take him.
我选择了抚养他
So you go to Mexico, change identities,
所以你去了墨西哥 换了身份
spend the next nine years as someone else.
隐姓埋名活了九年
Okay, what happened at the baseball game?
那场棒球赛上发生了什么
I saw Massey filming Rory with that camera.
我看见梅西用那台相机拍罗伊
After the game, he came up to me,
比赛结束之后 他找到我
asked if we had family in Joplin.
问我在乔布林有没有亲戚
He said my son reminded him of another kid he'd known --
他说我儿子让他回想起了另一个男孩
A little boy who threw with both arms.
一个双手都会掷球的男孩
And how did you break into Massey's R.V.?
你是怎么闯进梅西的旅行车的
I sent Rory off to get pizza with his team.
我让罗伊跟队友去吃披萨
After he left, I knocked on Massey's door,
他走之后 我去找梅西
asked if he remembered the name of that kid in joplin
问他还记不记得乔布林那个孩子的名字
or if he had a picture of him.
有没有他的照片
And he said, "Yes."
他说 有
And then?
之后呢
He invited me in to see the photographs,
他请我进去看照片
got me a beer.
给我拿了瓶啤酒
And when he turned around to get another one,
他回身拿另一瓶的时候
I hit him over the head with something.
我用什么东西砸了他的头
Then I wrapped a cord around his neck
然后拿了根绳子缠在了他的脖子上
and pulled.
使劲勒
But he was gonna report me. I could tell.
他打算举报我的 我看得出来
He was going to report me.
他会举报我的
Why did you dump his belongings?
为什么把他的东西都扔了
I knew I couldn't leave his computer,
我知道他的电脑不能留
So I figured I'd make things look like a robbery. So that's it?
我想到可以伪装成抢劫 就这些吗
Except for putting him away for life without parole.
他会面临无保释的无期徒刑
Grabbed a bunch of his stuff, tossed it in a dumpster.
抓起他的一堆东西 扔到垃圾桶里
Or I could ignore the L.A.P.D.
我也可以越过洛杉矶警方
and have him extradited to Missouri.
把他押回密苏里州
Do you want to go through the years of trials and appeals
你愿意经历持续数年的诉讼
required to put him to death? Can I see my son now?
好让他被判死刑吗 我能见我儿子了吗
And have Rory on the witness stand for the next decade
让罗伊在未来的十年里 站在证人席上
talking about how his dad died?
一遍遍讲述他父亲的死吗
Or do we end it here?
或是选择让它在此结束
It was evidence, so we had to open it,
它是证物 我们只好拆开了
but I think your dad meant it for you.
但我认为这是你父亲给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
So, how long does this allocution process take?
审讯会持续多久
If we find the body of Rory's father
如果我们照他所说找到了
where he said it was,
罗伊父亲的尸体的话
two days from now, Luke Dalton will tell his story in court.
两天后 卢克·道尔顿就会上被告席了
He will go to prison until the day he dies.
他的余生都会在监狱里度过
And the state will arrange to release your father's R.V. to you.
政♥府♥会安排将你父亲的旅行车归还给你
Mrs. Brooks, I'm Lieutenant Provenza.
布鲁克斯夫人 我是普罗文茨副队长
We spoke on the phone.
我们之前通过话
Please call me Cassy. Is he here?
叫我凯西就好 他在这吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Right this way.
这边请
What about that stuff about my mother?
那些关于我妈妈的话怎么办
I-I mean, it felt like I was judging her.
给人感觉我对她有偏见
No, no, I don't think you were doing that at all.
不 不 根本不是你想的那样
It's hard to know how to take these threats against your life.
面对这些致命的威胁并非易事
Sometimes we unconsciously confuse what scares us now
有时我们会无意识地将眼下的恐惧感
with the things that frightened us as kids,
与小时候吓到我们的东西联♥系♥起来
So I think you were...
我觉得你只是
maybe storing some of your anxiety in a familiar place.
将自己的焦虑与某个熟悉的场景联♥系♥了起来
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表