剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
"what? I didn't kill anybody."
什么 我谁都没有杀
You see, Mr. Reyes,
看到了吧 雷耶斯先生
we can continue in English or Spanish,
不管是英语还是西语我们都能继续
Whatever you'd like.
随你便
Did Phillip Stroh write these motions for you?
是不是菲利普·斯特罗替你写的这些请求书
He helps you with your case, and in return,
作为他帮你打官司的回报
you help him with certain communication issues.
你帮他解决信息传递的问题
Is that right?
说得对不对
You're passing messages
你传递的那些消息
that are getting people killed, Mr. Reyes.
使这些人都被杀了 雷耶斯先生
I...
我
I did not know what was going to happen to them.
我之前不知道他们会因此出事
I swear.
我发誓
Thank you.
谢谢
When did you first meet Phillip Stroh?
你什么时候认识菲利普·斯特罗的
A year ago.
一年前
I had a visitor.
我有个访客
A legal-aid person came to help with my case.
一个法律援助的人来处理我的案子
Stroh was sitting next to me, waiting for his attorney.
斯特罗当时坐在我旁边等他的律师
He knew I was trustee.
他知道我是名服刑狱工后
He said we could help each other,
说我们可以互相帮助
but he could never talk to me again where people see.
但是他不能再让别人看见他和我说话
So, how did you stay in touch?
那么你们怎么相互联♥系♥
By leaving notes inside books --
在书里面留纸条
books in jail library.
监狱图书馆的书
Law books.
法律类的书
Yeah? Huh? What'd I say?
我说什么来着
So, when did he ask you to pass the first message?
他第一次让你传递信息是什么时候
six months ago.
六个月前
I checked the book we used.
我检查了我们用的那本书
I found an envelope. It was shut.
找到一个封好的信封
It had a note on it.
信封上有条留言
What'd the note say?
留言说什么
Mr. Stroh asked me to find someone
斯特罗先生让我
in the infirmary who was going free soon,
在医务室找快要释放的人
ask if they wanted to make $2,000 cash when they got out.
问他们想不想一出去就挣两千元现金
$2,000 for what?
干什么挣两千元
Deliver the message inside the envelope to someone.
把信封里的信息交给某个人
Deliver to who? Where?
交给谁 交到哪里
I don't know. I swear.
我不知道 我发誓
What was the address?
地址是什么
I don't know! It was all in the envelope.
我不知道 全都写在信封里
I never opened envelope.
我从来没打开过信封
Look, Stroh said, "never open envelope,"
斯特罗说 "永远不要打开信封"
or he'd stop helping me, okay?
否则他就不再帮我了
So I never opened them.
所以我从来没打开过
Never.
从来没有
Provenza.
普罗文茨
Lieutenant. It's Dr. Morales.
副队长 我是莫拉斯医生
Listen, Foothill division just brought in a John Doe.
丘陵区警局刚送来一具无名尸体
He's a perfect match to your other three murders.
和你们的另外三桩谋杀完全一样
Perfect match? W-what do you mean?
完全一样 什么意思
I mean it's the same blade, same everything,
意思是说一样的刀口 手法全都一样
right down to the plastic couch cover.
连塑料沙发罩都一样
Detective Sanchez.
桑切斯警探
Julio, is everything okay?
胡里奥 一切还好吗
Uh, yes, ma'am. I'm looking at the kid right now.
是的 队长 我正看着那孩子呢
He's safe.
他很安全
Okay. Good. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
You should know we have a fourth body,
需要告诉你 我们发现了第四具尸体
same as the others.
手法一致
It's not Rusty, and it isn't going to be.
那尸体不是拉什蒂 以后也不会是
Right. Just please be careful.
我明白 只是请千万小心
Copy that. Don't worry, ma'am.
收到 别担心 队长
In fact, it looks like we're about to call it a day.
实际上 看起来我们今天马上就收工了
Yep. Great.
对 很好
I am headed home to meet him right now.
我正在回家见他的路上
Actually, it shouldn't be more than a few minutes.
实际上 用不了几分钟
I already scanned the victim's prints.
我已经扫描了受害者的指纹
Just waiting for a hit, see if we can I.D. him.
正在等待匹配 看能不能确定他的身份
Thank you.
谢谢
Guess where the body was dumped this time.
猜猜这次的抛尸地点在哪里
I don't know --
我怎么知道
uh, Santa Monica Pier? Disneyland?
圣莫妮卡码头 迪士尼乐园
Deep in a remote canyon on the far side of the valley.
山谷深处的一条偏僻的峡谷里
Well, that doesn't fit the pattern.
这可不符合作案模式
I don't think the killer wanted us to find this one.
我觉得杀手不希望我们发现这具尸体
So, how come we did?
那我们是怎么发现的
That's because our wackjob dumped this body in the same area
因为我们的倒霉蛋抛尸的区域里
where a boy scout went missing yesterday.
昨天正好走失了一个童子军
And at 9:00 a.m. This morning,
所以今天早晨九点
a search team stumbled across victim four.
一支搜索队正好撞见了四号♥受害者
That's the hand of god.
简直是老天爷安排的
Shame god didn't leave us the victim's I.D.
可惜老天爷没有告诉我们受害者的身份
Don't need it. I've got a hit.
不需要 我查到了
Victim's name is Gregory Boone -- 27.
受害者名叫格里高利·布恩 27岁
Picked up for a D.U.I. Last year in Vegas,
去年在拉斯维加斯因酒驾被捕
where it looks like he lived.
貌似他住在那里
Was there a conviction?
当时定罪了吗
Um, no. No record. No jail time.
没有 没有记录 没有服刑
So, why is this one different?
为什么这一个不同
Tao, we're -- we're gonna need
陶 我们需要了解
a lot more information on Mr. Boone.
更多关于布恩先生的信息
I'm already on it.
我已经在做了
Gonna have Vegas P.D. send a car over
正在让拉斯维加斯警局派警车
to the address I have here, see what they can find out.
去受害者的地址 看他们能找到什么
Hello?
你好
Vegas P.D. said Gregory Boone no longer lives at that address,
拉斯维加斯警局说格里高利·布恩已经搬走了
But they spoke to a guy there --
但是他们在那边找某人谈了话
Boone's ex --
布恩的前男友
said he moved to l.A. last year sometime.
说他去年搬到了洛杉矶
Yes?
我在
Yeah, if you could give us the name, that'd be great.
如果你们把名字告诉我们就更好了
The ex didn't have a forwarding address for Boone,
前男友没有布恩现在的住址
but he knows the name of the bar where he worked.
但是知道他工作的酒吧的名字
Excuse me? Altbar? A-l-t-b-a-r.
再说一遍 基吧 搞基的基
Thank you.
谢谢
Looking for one of your employees -- Gregory Boone.
我要找你们的一名雇员 格里高利·布恩
Great. Uh, I wonder, can you tell me where he lives?
你能告诉我他住在哪里吗
No, the address.
不 他的地址
He's a person of interest in a police investigation.
他是一项警方调查中的嫌疑人
Okay, go ahead. Yeah.
好的 说吧
Oh, my god.
天呐
What is it?
怎么了
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Lieutenant, what can I do for you?
副队长 怎么了
Okay, Sharon, listen to me. That guy --
纱伦 听我说 那个
Andy, what's wrong?
安迪 出什么事了
Yeah -- yeah, the new victim --
那个最新的受害者
He's not connected to Stroh.
他和斯特罗没有关系
He's connected to you.
他和你有关系
What?
什么
He lives in your building. Apartment 321.
他住在你家楼里 321号♥公♥寓♥
What are you --
你在这干什么
Andy, call S.I.S.
安迪 通知特别行动组
No, no, Sharon. Wait. Do it now!
不 纱伦 等等 快去
Damn it. Your battery went dead while we were in the park.
可恶 你的电池在公园的时候耗光了
Look, we need to get off on the next floor.
听着 我们需要在下一层出去
We think the guy that we're looking for may be in the building.
我们认为我们在找的人可能就在楼里
What?
什么
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表