剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Captain Sharon Raydor,
纱伦·雷达队长
meet Special Agent Scott Shaw of the FBI.
这位是联调局特别探员斯科特·肖
Special Agent Shaw.
肖特别探员
Does anyone have any questions
对于我们调查局的这位朋友
for our friend here from the bureau?
大家有什么问题吗
Lieutenant Tao.
陶副队
This GPS chip we pulled out of the victim.
我们从受害人体内取出的这个探测芯片
Not from radio shack.
可不是一般的无线电器材
It transmits real-time GPS data
它能传输实时定位数据
and vital signs, am I correct?
以及生命特征信息 我说得对吗
Your tax dollars at work, Lieutenant.
你交的税金不白花 副队
Hey, Special Agent, Lieutenant Andy Flynn.
特别探员 你好 我是安迪·富林副队
I'd brief you on the investigation,
我想向你简单介绍一下我们调查的情况
but I imagine running our searches
不过我想 通过像Vicap那样的
through a federal database like VICAP kept you up to date.
联邦数据库 你一定知道我们进度如何
To an extent.
我算知道一点吧
But I still don't know what Jason Goss told you.
不过我还不知道杰森·戈斯都跟你们说了什么
Oh, you haven't already read his statement?
你还没有读过他的供词吗
There's more going on than you know.
有些情况你们还不了解
So what haven't you told us?
那你还有什么没告诉我们的
The FBI officially apologizes for
让你们全都蒙在鼓里
keeping you all in the dark,
联调局正式向你们道歉
But right now you're holding a man
但眼下你们正扣押着一个
who's incredibly valuable
对于一起正在执行的保密任务
to an ongoing classified operation.
非常有价值的人
And the longer he stays in your custody,
而你们扣押他时间越长
the closer I come to losing over a year of hard work.
就越有可能搞砸我努力了一年的案子
So let me get this straight --
那我就直说了吧
You don't think that Briana Mathis was murdered
你觉得布莉娜·马西斯被谋杀
because she was an FBI informant.
并不是因为她是联调局的线人
I can't confirm that until I interview your suspect.
我没法确定 除非让我审问你的嫌犯
You're not talking to him before we do.
我们和他谈完之后才轮得到你
Whoa. Can we take a step back,captain?
队长 能不能稍微让个步
Not until we take a step forward, chief.
我们先要取得进步才能让步 局长
And in order to do that, Special Agent Shaw
要想让我们让步 特别探员肖
needs to tell us who Briana was to him.
需要告诉我们布莉娜和他的关系
The bureau is investigating a psychopath named Jerry Stone.
调查局正在调查一个名叫杰里·斯通的变♥态♥
As you know, his holding company
你们也知道 布莉娜在他公♥司♥
owned the strip club where Briana worked.
下属的一家脱衣舞俱乐部工作
Jerry wants to move up from the sex trade into gambling.
杰里打算把生意从色情行业转向赌博业
So he's using Briana and some of the other girls
所以他利用布莉娜和别的女孩
to compromise and extort local politicians
抹黑并敲诈一些当地的政客
into allowing card clubs and casinos
从而迫使他们同意将赌场引入
into their districts.
他们管辖范围内的地区
Look.
听着
Let me just show you what... what Briana meant to me.
让我来告诉你们 布莉娜和我的关系
Let me show you.
让我告诉你们吧
Remember, everything you're about to see is classified.
记住 接下来你所看到的信息都是保密的
Nothing you hear leaves this room.
离开这间屋子后不得向任何人提起
And this guy.
这个人
Jerry said his name was Mark,
杰里跟我说他叫马克
and that he wanted me to take him back to my apartment,
他想让我带那个男的回我的公♥寓♥
like the others.
还是那套路子
Can you turn the picture around?
你能把照片正面朝向镜头吗
Okay, Briana.
好的 布莉娜
Remember how we have to talk in here.
别忘了说话的方式
Jerry Stone, my boss,
杰里·斯通是我的老板
and the C.E.O. of Stone Quarry Enterprises,
他也是斯通奎利集团的首席执行官
introduced me to Mark Hull.
他把我介绍给马克·赫尔
I had sex with Mr. Hull.
我和赫尔先生上♥床♥
He paid Jerry for that, and he tipped me $80.
他付给杰里钱 还给了我80块的小费
Did Jerry video me having sex with that guy
杰里在我们做♥爱♥的时候是不是录像了
like he did the others?
就像录其他人那样
Yes.
是的
Are you gonna watch that video?
你会看那段录像吗
No.
不
No, I won't. Ever.
不 我不会看 绝对不会
What happened to Glenn?
格伦怎么样了
I mean, he used to come by the club all the time,
之前 他经常来我们俱乐部
at least twice a week,
一周至少来两次
and I haven't seen him in months.
可我已经将近一个月没见到他了
And Erin?
艾琳呢
I mean, do you know what happened to her?
你们知道她发生什么事了吗
I mean, she... she went to Vegas a few weeks ago,
她 几个星期前她去了拉斯维加斯
and she hasn't called or texted or anything.
她没给我打电♥话♥ 也没发短♥信♥联♥系♥
Erin's family reported her missing on May 15th.
五月十五日 艾琳的家人报告她失踪了
And her body was found by local police
当地警♥察♥在一个峡谷的水沟里
at the bottom of a gully in a canyon.
发现了她的尸体
We believe she was pushed out of a moving vehicle.
我们认为是有人把她从行驶的车辆中推出去的
But here's what you have to remember.
但你需要记住的不是这些
She's dead. They killed her.
她死了 他们杀了她
Erin wasn't working with us.
艾琳没有和我们合作
Erin didn't have the protection we're giving you.
我们并没有像保护你那样保护艾琳
And Glenn?
那格伦呢
Again, not working with us.
同样的 他没和我们合作
Didn't have the protection.
就没有受到保护
Briana, remember what I told you in the beginning.
布莉娜你还记得我最开始跟你说的话吗
Your boss, Jerry... He's a very, very bad guy.
你的老板杰里 是个很坏很坏的人
Why is Cory's picture up there?
克里的相片为什么挂在那
Nothing's happening to Cory, is it?
克里没出事吧 对吧
Didn't he drive you here?
不是他开车送你过来的吗
I thought he always drives you.
我一直以为是他在开车送你
Yeah, he drove me,
是的 是他开车送我的
but his picture wasn't on your board before.
但之前这块板子上可没挂着他的照片
Everything's good between you and Cory?
你和克里之前的关系还好吗
You still dating him a little?
你们还在一起吗
He's still driving you to appointments?
他还开车送你去工作吗
Yeah, he's fine.
是的 他好着呢
And he still takes you from place to place
他还在用他的银色奔驰S级
in the silver Mercedes-S?
载着你满街跑吗
Why is that important?
这为什么重要呢
Because my number-one issue here
因为你的安全问题对我来说
is your safety.
是头等重要的
I need to know where you are
我需要知道你在哪里
and what you're doing and who you're with.
还有你在做什么 和什么人在一起
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再继续下去了
I can't go back.
我不能再回那个地方
Three days, Briana.
三天 布莉娜
Three days, okay?
就三天 好吗
And we'll arrest everyone, and you're finished.
我们会逮捕所有的人 你的任务就结束了
I wouldn't ask you to go back there if I didn't know,
我要不是百分之百地确定我能保护你
absolutely, I can protect you.
我是不会让你再回那个地方的
Look.
听着
That chip we injected you with last month?
还记得上个月我们植入的那个芯片吗
It not only shows us where you are,
它不仅能告诉我们你的位置
but how you are.
还能告诉我们你的状态
You see how your blood pressure's elevated?
看见你的血压上升了吗
Your heart is racing.
你的心跳在加速
That's me?
这是我吗
And your vital signs indicate stress.
你的生命特征表示你正在承受压力
So if anything even starts to happen to you,
所以 哪怕有一丁点危险出现在你身上
I'll know, and I'll be there.
我会知道的 我会赶过去
I've got you.
有我在呢
I do.
有我呢
So, how are you getting to your appointments?
你是怎样和你的客户见面的
Cory's still driving me.
还是克里开车送我
And he's not asking any odd questions.
他不会问我各种奇怪的问题
Oh, god. Poor Erin.
天哪 可怜的艾琳
God!
天哪
I guess I'm pretty lucky
你们选我帮你们破案
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表