剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I don't know if this was such a good idea. What?!
我觉得这样不太好 啥
When was the last time you saw a free carpet like this?
你上哪能找到这样的免费地毯
On a corner to be picked up for garbage? Never.
在街角的垃圾堆里捡来的 得了吧
It's not a carpet. It's a rug, and it stinks.
这才不是地毯 就是块发臭的破毯子
We rent a steam cleaner, maybe spray a little Febreeze.
我们租一个蒸汽清洁器 再喷点空气清新剂
No one will know the difference. And it's expensive, too.
没人会发现不同 而且这玩意也很贵的
Department-store quality.
质量赶得上百货商场里卖♥♥的了
Oh, my god!
我的天
Man, we need to call the police.
哥们 我们得报♥警♥
You can't. Stop.
不 别打电♥话♥
We'll just take the rug back to where we found it.
这毯子哪里捡来的 我们就丢回哪里去
Jason, this rug has our DNA on it now.
杰森 毯子上已经有我们的Dna了
The police might end up thinking we killed this guy.
警方可能会认定是我们杀了这人
No, they won't.
他们不会的
So, why did you kill this guy?
你们为什么要杀他
We didn't. It was just like we found a free rug on the street.
不 我们只是在街上捡了块没人要的毯子
Yeah, so, you put it in your car, carried it up here,
然后你们把毯子放进车 抬到这里
and not once did it seem a little heavy?
就没觉得毯子太重了吗
Good rugs weigh more.
好的毯子确实比较重
We weren't gonna unroll it on the street where we found it.
我们总不能一捡到毯子就在大街上铺开看
What street? I'm not sure.
哪条街 不太确定
We dropped a friend off at L.A.X. this morning.
今天早上我们送一个朋友到洛杉矶机场
And on the way back, traffic was bad.
回来的路上车堵得厉害
So, we took a detour and got all turned around, and there it was,
我们绕了道转了几个弯 就看到毯子
across the street from the garden, on the sidewalk.
被放在花♥园♥对面那条街的人行道上
Take their statements.
给他们做笔录
Uh, how long are you guys gonna be here?
你们还要在这里待多久
Our annual christmas party is tonight.
今晚我们要举办圣诞晚会
Consider it canceled.
还是取消吧
Uh, but, sir! It's christmas.
但是长官 今天可是圣诞节
Yeah, well, bah, humbug!
对 这样 小骗子
You've got an unidentified body on your living-room floor.
你客厅地板上放着一具身份不明的尸体
Get drunk somewhere else. And you -- out.
找别地方耍酒疯去吧 还有你 出去
Out, out! Out! what? I've seen dead bodies before.
出去 干嘛 我又不是没见过尸体
All right, Buzz. These two are harmless, everyday idiots.
巴斯 他们只是俩倒霉蛋而已
So it's okay to start filming, and then we'll do a search,
可以开始录像了 录完我们再做调查
and the only reason that you are riding along with us
而你之所以能和我们一起来到这里
is to see if you can be a team player and follow directions.
是要看你是否有团队精神 能否听指挥
And, so far, Mr. Beck, you are doing a crappy job.
就目前为止 贝克先生 你做得真糟糕
Ah. Stay -- in the hall.
别动 就待在走廊上
Geez. Why is he being so rude?
天 他怎么这么粗鲁
Not following orders is worse than being rude.
不听从指挥比表现粗鲁糟糕多了
If you want the captain to sign papers approving
如果你想让队长签字同意
your participation in an S.I.S. operation,
你参与特别调查行动
you better do what the lieutenant says.
最好副队说什么你就做什么
But -- but just standing here is boring.
可在这光站着很无聊
You expect us all to be fascinated with your life,
你指望我们所有人都围着你转
but you never take the smallest interest in other people.
可你却对别人毫不关心
I do so take an interest in other people.
我当然有关心别人
I do that all the time. All the time? Really?
我一直都有 一直 真的吗
So, tell me, why did lieutenant Provenza become a detective?
那你说 普罗文茨副队为什么会做探员
What was Mike Tao going to do
迈克·陶在开始调查凶杀案之前
before he started working homicides?
是做什么的
The reason you can't answer those questions is
你之所以回答不了这些问题
because you never ask people about themselves -- ever.
是因为你从未问过别人的事
Not even how they're doing in the morning.
早上连一句过的好不好也没问过
Well, I don't have to ask how you're doing,
我不必问就知道你过得怎么样
because you're, like, obviously in a really bad mood.
很明显 你的心情非常糟糕
No. I'm disappointed -- again.
不 我只是又一次地对你失望
One gunshot wound straight to the forehead,
一处前额枪伤
fired at point blank range, no defensive wounds.
近距离开枪 没有抵抗痕迹
So, he never saw it coming. You have time of death?
他没想到会被打死 判断得出死亡时间吗
Considering the rug was an insulator,
考虑到毯子的保温作用
I'm guessing 12 to 16 hours ago.
我估计是12到16个小时之前
So, he was killed somewhere else and brought here
他在别处被杀 然后被舒克和贝塔
by Heckle and Jeckle.
带到这来
And the only thing they remember about the corner
他们只记得那个街角
was it's about 15 minutes south of here,
是从这里往南大约15分钟车程的地方
and there might have been a garden nearby.
附近可能有个花♥园♥
I may be able to get more specific.
我这有更详细的信息
I ran our victim's prints and got a hit.
我查了死者的指纹 有发现
His name is Robert Keller,
死者名叫罗伯特·凯勒
age 25, graduate student, and he has a record.
25岁 研究生 有罪案记录
Arrested in 2011 for protesting with Occupy Wall Street.
在2011年因参加占领华尔街抗♥议♥运动被捕
Not a motive for murder, really.
这构不成杀人动机吧
No, but in addition to having a record,
不 除了有罪案记录之外
he's listed as a witness to -- hmm...doesn't say.
他还被列为案件目击证人 没写什么案子
A witness gets shot in the head and rolled up in a rug?
被一枪爆头后又被地毯裹尸的目击证人
Does the, uh,
那个案件的
victim's record show a current address?
受害者记录里面有没有写他的现住址
So, I've been thinking over, uh, being a team player,
我仔细考虑过 如何成为团队的一员
and if this really is a team,
假设这真是一支团队
then shouldn't I know more about the people playing on it?
那我不是应该对队友们增进了解吗
You asking a question about us?
你是想问我们的事吗
Yes. Why is that such a huge surprise?
对 为什么要这么吃惊
It's not like I'm an egomaniac.
我又不是利己主义者
I am interested in other people.
我也会关心别人的
Okay.
好
All right. What are you interested in?
好的 你想知道什么
Well, you know, like, w-why did you become a police officer?
比如说 你为什么会成为警♥察♥
Uh...'cause I'm scared of fire.
因为我怕火
I'd rather be shot at than stand on the roof
与其让我站在被熊熊火海包围的屋顶上
of a burning building surrounded by flames.
还不如一枪崩了我
Plus, I enjoy telling people what to do.
而且 我喜欢对人发号♥施令
It's fulfilling.
觉得很爽
And, uh, what about you, lieutenant Flynn?
那你呢 富林副队
Oh, god. Do the short version, please.
天 长话短说 拜托
When I was a kid, my older brother and I,
我小时候 和我哥哥
we, uh, "borrowed" a motorcycle belonged to my cousin
"借"了我们堂哥的摩托
and took it for a joyride.
开去兜风了
And this cop, officer Nichols,
然后这位尼可斯警官
he caught us and brought us downtown,
把我们抓到警局
showed us the jail,
带我们看了监狱
and said, "this is where you're headed."
说 "这就是你们以后会待的地方"
Now, my brother, he didn't think too much of officer Nichols.
现在我哥已经不怎么记得尼可斯警官了
But, me, I decided,
但我决定
better putting people in jail than going there myself. Right?
与其自己蹲监狱还不如把别人送进去 对吧
So, you were almost a criminal. Ah, here we are.
你差点就成罪犯了 我们到了
Okay, enough about us. Now, about you.
我们的事说完了 现在说说你
You stay by my side until I say differently.
除非我有指令 否则你要一直待在我身边
There's the garden those two morons talked about.
那就是那俩倒霉蛋说的花♥园♥
Come on. Come on. Right here.
快 跟上 站这儿
A tassel by this little memorial here.
这个小纪念碑边上有个流苏
Like the ones on the rug the victim was rolled in.
看起来像是裹着死者的地毯上的
Oh, there's blood on it, too, sir. This is the place.
上面还有血迹 长官 我们找对地方了
Why is a college kid living here when campus is only blocks away?
一个大学生为什么要住到离校区几条街远的地方
It's pretty far outside the fence.
这里离学校可是够远的
Mike, you have an apartment number for our victim?
迈克 你知道死者的公♥寓♥门牌号♥吗
I think it's that one.
我猜是那间
And how do you know that, detective Beck?
你是怎么知道的 贝克探员
Because that's where Brenda's husband is standing.
因为布兰达的丈夫就站在那里
Never good to find an FBI agent at your crime scene.
在犯罪现场看到调查局探员可不是件好事
When L.A.P.D. searched
洛城警局一用指纹识别系统
Keller's fingerprints on AFIS, we were notified.
搜索凯勒的指纹 我们就接到通知了
Why would the FBI be notified
如果我们的被害人没被联调局调查
unless our victim was involved in an FBI investigation?
那又是因为什么通知了联调局呢
He was. And did you say victim?
我们是在调查他 你说他是被害人吗
He did. You are?
没错 你是哪位
Detective Shawn McElroy, Rampart Division.
肖恩·麦克罗伊探员 兰帕分局的
Last 10 months, I've been
这10个月 我和联调局合作
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表