剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
that I feel could make a big difference in all our lives.
我觉得它会让我们大家都能更进一步
A few years ago, a boy like Rusty Beck --
很多年前 一个像拉什蒂·贝克一样的
homeless, abandoned --
无家可归 被人抛弃的男孩儿
disappeared off the streets of Los Angeles.
从洛杉矶的街头消失了
Atypically for a teenager in his situation,
这种情况下 不太寻常的是
this boy was reported missing to the police.
这个男孩儿的失踪被报告给了警方
The detective investigating his disappearance
调查他失踪的警探
managed to alarm a potential suspect, a young man,
上报了一名潜在的嫌疑人 而这名年轻人
who, in turn, contacted a lawyer specializing in sex crimes --
接着联♥系♥了一名办理性犯罪的律师
The attorney named Phillip Stroh.
那名律师叫菲利普·斯特罗
Ms. Rothman.
罗思曼小姐
If the suspect that you are referring to
如果你说的那名嫌疑人
is the man who tried to kill my material witness
是要杀害我的重要证人的那个男人
and you are withholding that name,
而你向我们隐瞒了他的姓名
then you had better give it to us...
那么你最好把它告诉我们
...right now.
马上
Did I imply that I knew this person's identity?
我暗示你们我知道那个人的身份了吗
No, I am simply relaying
没有 我只是
information I received last night.
把我昨晚知道的消息传达给你们而已
Let's go back to the other thing.
让我们回到另一件事情上
Did -- did you just say Phillip Stroh may have
你刚刚是不是说菲利普·斯特罗可能
helped someone get away with kidnapping a teenage boy?
帮某人逃脱过绑♥架♥一名十几岁男孩儿的罪名
I'm not sure it was just the one boy...
我不确定只有一名男孩儿...
or that the crime ended with kidnapping.
也不确定那案子最后被定为绑♥架♥案
This was delivered to my house last night.
这个昨晚被送到了我家
As you can see, I haven't opened it,
正如你所见 我还没打开过它
but I can guess its contents.
但我能猜到它的内容
There are six names here.
这上面有六个名字
Six names?
六个名字吗
How horrible.
太可怕了
However, I will remind you
无论如何 我要提醒你
that the young man Phillip Stroh advised
菲利普·斯特罗辩护的那名年轻人
was never charged with any crimes.
再也没被指控过任何罪名
Could we have more context?
还有什么资料吗
Perhaps running the names in that envelope
也许搜索一下信封里的名字
could provide you with that.
能给你提供更多资料
Or, given recent events,
或者 鉴于近期发生的事情
Mr. Stroh might be convinced to set aside privilege
如果你们能推迟斯特罗先生的初审听证会
and identify this young man
不再谈论死刑的事
if you postpone his preliminary hearing,
并且允许他认罪服刑
take the death penalty off the table,
斯特罗先生可能会同意撤销特权
and allow him to serve his sentence
然后指认这名年轻人
in a federal prison of his own choosing.
在他自己选的联邦监狱
Excuse me. One moment.
不好意思 请等一下
Listen, Rios, this offer gives you
里奥斯 听着 这个提议
two for the price of one.
简直就是在买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Take it, and be grateful.
心怀感激地接受吧
Here we go. Charles Perry -- 16,
我们开始吧 查尔斯·佩里 16岁
a runaway found dead
三年前离家出走后
from multiple stab wounds three years ago.
因多处刺伤身亡
The next two names are teenage boys
接下来两个男孩
who went off the grid the year before.
去年也失踪了
Another kid on Stroh's list
斯特罗名单上的
was reported missing in Vegas in 2010.
另一个男孩2010年在维加斯被报失踪
And this one, Gary Barton -- he was arrested multiple times
而这一个盖里·巴顿 在2011年多次因
for solicitation in 2011 and then nothing, Ma'am.
卖♥♥淫罪被捕 后来再无记录 女士
Finally! The DNA from our suspect.
终于有了 嫌疑犯的DNA
You found him?
你找到他了
A familial hit to a Susan Mills,
与苏珊·米尔斯遗传性吻合
currently being held at metropolitan detention center
她因贩毒被联邦法♥院♥判处20年有期徒刑
on a 20-year federal drug sentence.
现在正在市拘留所服刑
99% probability this is our guy's mother.
她有99%的可能性是我们要找的人的妈妈
Ah, captain, thank you for coming back so fast.
队长 感谢你这么快就回来了
Rios, here, has taken
里奥斯对这事儿的
an extremely stubborn attitude toward Ms. Rothman,
态度极其顽固 罗思曼女士
we have just located the mother of our suspect,
我们刚刚找到了嫌疑犯的母亲
and I expect that within a few hours,
我相信用不了几个小时 她就会告诉
she will give us the name that Phillip Stroh is withholding,
我们菲利普·斯特罗不肯说的那个名字
and I don't think that we'll need to
我觉得我们最后不用
offer your client a deal after all.
和你的客户协议了
Without a deal, I'll have no choice
没有协议 我没别的选择
but to discredit the people's material witness,
只能采取败坏重要证人信誉的策略了
if that means anything to you.
如果这对你还有点意义的话
Please tell Phillip Stroh we're looking forward
请转告菲利普·斯特罗 我们很期待
to seeing him downtown in one hour, as planned.
和他按照计划一小时后在市中心见
The accused has a right to face his accuser --
被告有权利与原告会面
not an obligation.
但不是义务
Mr. Stroh feels under the weather.
斯特罗先生不太舒服
We'll continue without him.
他不来 我们将继续
Hey, Linda.
琳达
Stroh can still save us the time it would take
斯特罗还是可以帮我们节省
to pull this freak's name from his mother.
从这个变♥态♥的母亲那问出他名字的时间的
Oh, yes, I almost forgot to say --
对了 我差点忘了说
as far as securing mama's help?
获得他妈妈的帮助
I wish you luck.
祝你们好运
See you in a bit, Rios.
待会儿见 里奥斯
So, Sharon's not even coming to, like, say hello?
纱伦甚至都不来打个招呼
She'd rather be here, and you know it.
你知道她巴不得能来这里
But she's, uh, hunting for the guy who tried to kill you.
但是她正在追捕那个企图杀死你的家伙
Okay, well, why can't you come in?
好吧 那你为什么不能进来
Just for the beginning?
就开始那会儿
Well, I-I-I can't listen to you on the stand
我不能听你作证因为
because I'm involved in this case, too,
我和这件案子也有关系
and hearing you could get my testimony excluded.
听你作证可能会导致我的证词失效
Okay, what happens after I finish today?
好吧 我作完证后会发生什么
Do I get to go home?
我能回家了吗
If Rios can introduce
如果里奥斯能将
all the threatening letters against you as evidence
你收到的所有的恐吓信列为证据
and you do a good job...
你表现得也不错得话
...then, yeah, you can... maybe go home. Mm-hmm.
那么 你可能可以回家了
And if the letters get -- what was the word you said?
如果那些信 你怎么说的
"Excluded." D-don't think about that.
失效 别想那件事
Look, um,
听着
this is definitely not the advice I usually give.
这绝对不是我通常会给的建议
But when you get in there, be completely honest.
但等你进去后 绝对要诚实
Uh, if -- if you tell a lie or even try to cover anything up,
如果你说了一个谎 或者想要掩饰什么
that Rothman woman will smell it like a shark does blood.
那个叫罗思曼的女人会像鲨鱼闻到血一样
And you, my friend...
你 你的朋友
...will be dead in the water.
都会死在水里
I, um, think I need to teach you
我想 我需要教教你
how to tie this knot yourself.
怎么自己打领带了
Oh. You're up, kid.
轮到你了 孩子
Thank you.
谢谢
As you walk through that door,
你走进那扇门的时候
just remember that I'm very proud of you, Rusty.
只需记得我为你感到非常骄傲 拉什蒂
Very proud.
非常骄傲
Remain standing and raise your right hand.
请站好 举起右手
Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
你能否庄严起誓 你所说的实情
and nothing but the truth, so help you god?
是全部实情而无半句虚言 愿上帝祝你
I do.
我发誓
Be seated.
请坐
Could you please spell your name for the record?
能请你拼出你的名字以便记录吗
Uh, sure. It's Russell r-u-s-s-e-l-l
当然可以 我叫拉塞尔 R-u-s-s-e-l-l
Thomas t-h-o-m-a-s.
托马斯 T-h-o-m-a-s
Uh, as a juvenile, just your first name
作为未成年人 只要拼出你的姓和
and middle initial are plenty.
中间名的首字母就行了
D.D.A. Rios, your direct.
地区副检察官 里奥斯 你先问
Thank you, Judge Grove.
谢谢您 格鲁夫法官
Russell, how do people normally address you?
拉塞尔 别人通常怎么称呼你
Everyone calls me Rusty.
大家都叫我拉什蒂
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表