剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Where did you see worse?
你在哪看过更恶劣的
Kabul.
喀布尔
While I was an M.P. -- stands for "Military police" --
我在那做宪兵 就是军事警♥察♥的时候
we had interpreters, locals,
我们有翻译官 他们是当地民众
and they were murdered sometimes for helping us,
他们有时候因为帮助了我们会被杀掉
just to show what would happen to Afghans
杀害他们仅仅是为了告诉当地人
who supported our troops. Military police?
支持我们的军队是什么下场 军警
Is that how you became a cop?
你就是这样当上警♥察♥的
Police officer, you mean.
你是说 警官
No, I went ahead and got my undergrad in political science.
不 之后我上大学攻读政♥治♥科学学士学位
Turns out chasing bad guys is a lot more fun
后来发现追捕坏人比
than arguing about government.
政♥府♥辩论有意思多了
Working homicide -- it's clearer who the bad guys are.
侦办谋杀案 正邪一辨即知
Couldn't always stop them in Kabul. Here I can.
在喀布尔我阻止不了他们杀人 在这我能
Best job in the world.
这是世界上最好的工作
All this says is that you
这些证据都表明
caught the men who murdered the other boy,
你抓住了这些谋杀那个男孩儿的凶手
not the ones who are responsible for the death of my son.
而不是对我儿子的痛下杀手的那些人
Actually, we think of it as a step forward, sir.
其实我们认为这也算是进展 议员阁下
If you look at Lavar's st... You arrested 200
如果你看一下米小勒的 你抓了200个
of these gang members without finding Robert's killer.
街盟成员却还没有找到杀死罗伯特的凶手
What the hell have you people been doing?
你们这些人到底是干什么吃的
We've been cleaning up your mess, sir.
我们在收拾你的烂摊子 议员阁下
Not only did talking to the press screw up
您不仅对媒体信口开河
the investigation of your son's murder,
给你儿子凶杀案的调查制♥造♥麻烦
it also exposed our task force.
还把我们的专案组公之于众
You jeopardized the lives of multiple undercover officers!
你威胁到了多名卧底警♥察♥的生命安危
Because you were jeopardizing innocent civilians.
因为你们威胁到了无辜平民的生命安全
Whatever your motives, congressman, you improperly
无论你的动机是什么 议员 你错误地
revealed the contents of a classified operation,
泄露了秘密行动的内容
and I am reporting that to my bosses in Washington.
而且我还要向我华盛顿的领导汇报这事
Are you threatening me again? Dad dad, enough. Please.
你又在威胁我吗 爸 别说了 拜托
Are you threatening me again?
你是不是又在威胁我
Agent Howard, I asked you a question.
霍华德探员 我在问你话呢
He's not threatening you, sir.
他没有威胁你 议员先生
Agent Howard and I are merely documenting
霍华德探员和我不过是一直在记录
the systematic way you have used your status as a congressman
您利用您国会议员身份不断对
to interfere with an ongoing criminal investigation
司法部 联调局和洛城警局的
by the Department of Justice, the FBI, and the L.A.P.D.,
罪案调查进行持续干涉的行为
and it is that information that we are handing over
我们所记录的信息会移交给
to the House Ethics Committee, sir.
众议院道德监察委员会 议员阁下
You're documenting my status as a congressman? Yes.
你在记录我作为国会议员的言行吗 是的
How about documenting my status
顺便记录下我作为一个
as the father of a murder victim,
被害人父亲的心情如何
whose son was gunned down in his own living room?
这个父亲的儿子在自己的客厅被枪杀了
How about documenting the way that law-enforcement officers
也记录下执法部门的工作人员是如何
left innocent people in danger
置无辜群众于危险而不顾
while refusing to arrest known criminals?
又拒绝逮捕已知嫌犯的行为如何
And my rage -- are you documenting that?
还有我的愤怒 你记录了吗
Because every second that goes by without an arrest,
因为你一刻不逮捕凶手
I am only getting angrier and angrier.
我只会变得更加愤怒
Representative Keller,
凯勒议员
I sympathize with your situation more than you know.
对于您的处境我感同身受
In fact, I am taking your feelings so seriously
事实上 正因为我非常理解您的感受
that I have to ask you to excuse me
所以请允许我
while I follow up on a brand-new development.
去跟进一条刚获得的调查进展
So, major crimes arrests spree killers,
所以 重案组的职责包括逮捕杀人狂
makes deals with gangsters,
与黑帮成员达成量刑协议
and returns dogs to their owners?
还负责把狗送还主人
Captain has decided that Max here
队长认为马克斯不仅是一只宠物
is more of a witness than a pet,
更是一个目击者
and you should know by now
而你现在应该知道
how seriously we look after our witnesses.
我们对待目击者是多么的谨慎
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know, it's kind of weird
是啊 我觉得 奇怪的是
how much trouble you guys go to
你们费这么大劲去保护那些
to protect people you don't even know.
你们甚至都不认识的人
What made you want to do that?
是什么驱使你这么做的
Me, personally? Yeah.
我个人 是的
I started out in med school.
我毕业于医学院
You know, make my folks happy.
你懂的 让我的家人开心
I thought I'd work in an E.R.
我以为我会在急诊室工作
But the more I learned about being a doctor,
但是我在医生这样做得越久
the more it seemed about paperwork
就越觉得这是项文书工作
and liability insurance.
和责任保险
Physicians spend a lot of time covering their butts.
医生把很多时间都用在逃避责任上
We spend a lot of time covering each other,
而我们把时间花在相互支持上
And I like it better that way.
我更喜欢这种方式
Where is my son?! You can't keep putting me off any longer!
我儿子在哪里 你们不能一直这么拖着我
Ma'am, ma'am, please have a seat and lower your voice.
女士 女士 请你坐下 小声一点
No, I won't! Give me back my son right now!
不 不行 现在就把我儿子还给我
No, this is the place! Your son is not here anymore,
不 我就在这儿 你的儿子已经不在这里了
Please! Ma'am.
求你了 女士
Please! Somebody help me!
求求你们 帮帮我
Mrs. Walker, I'm Captain Sharon Raydor.
沃克夫人 我是纱伦·雷达队长
I'm sorry to inform you, but your son has been arrested
很抱歉通知你 你的儿子因谋杀他的表弟
for the murder of his cousin, Tyler Rhodes.
泰勒·罗德斯被捕了
What? No. Not my Daryl. Not my son!
什么 不是我儿子做的
Donna, shut up. Go on out in the hallway. I'll handle this.
东娜 闭嘴 到走廊去 我来处理
Daryl was forced into that car! Donna!
达里尔是被逼上车的 东娜
I said get out. Get her out of here.
我说出去 把她带出去
Jada! You wait.
杰达 你等我
Ain't nothing gonna happen to Daryl. I'll handle these people.
达雷尔不会有事的 我会和这些人处理的
There's nothing to handle, Mrs. Rhodes.
没什么好处理的 罗德斯夫人
Your nephew is being charged with the murder of your son.
你的外甥会以谋杀你儿子的罪名被起诉
Daryl never killed Tyler!
达雷尔没有杀泰勒
He was in the vehicle with other rounders
他当时与其他街盟成员在一辆车里
when they ran down Tyler on his bicycle.
撞倒了骑自行车的泰勒
Legally, that makes him an accomplice.
依法而论 他已经成了共犯
Daryl is not a rounder!
达雷尔不是街盟的人
Ma'am, we found him with the murder weapon.
女士 我们发现他携带有凶器
I don't care! Daryl never killed Tyler!
我不管 达雷尔绝对没杀泰勒
They forced him to watch.
他们强迫他去看的
To show him and everybody else what would happen
要让他和其他人看看 如果他们
if they did anything to help a -- a crazy fool...
帮助一个发疯的傻瓜 会发生什么事
...who walked into our neighborhood with no idea
这家伙跑到我们的社区
what it took for us to stay alive.
却根本不知道我们的生存之道
I tried so hard
我竭尽所能
to give Tyler hope,
既不伤害泰勒的感情
without taking away his sense.
又能给他以希望
To make him tough without make him hard.
让他少走弯路的同时能学会坚强
And then that Robert came along and undid everything!
结果那个罗伯特出现了 让一切付诸东流
You can't take Daryl, too.
你不能把达雷尔也带走
We worked so hard to save those boys.
我们竭尽全力的去拯救这些孩子
We worked so hard to save them!
我们费尽心思去拯救他们
I lost Tyler. That needs to be enough.
我失去了泰勒 这代价已经够大了
Mrs. Rhodes,
罗德斯太太
Robert Keller's dog seems to know you very well.
罗伯特·凯勒的狗好像跟你很熟
There's only one way to save your nephew, Mrs. Rhodes.
罗德斯太太 现在只有一个办法能救你的侄子
We need to know who really killed Robert Keller.
我们必须知道到底是谁杀害了罗伯特·凯勒
If we corroborate a confession
如果我们能得出一份认罪供述
and Daryl's testimony against the rounders,
并且让达雷尔当庭指控街盟成员
I could get your nephew into the witness-protection program,
我就能将你侄子列入证人保护计划
but you have to tell the truth.
但是 你必须说实话
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
anything you say can and
你所说的话
will be used against you in a court of law.
都将成为呈堂证供
You have a right to an attorney.
你有雇佣律师的权利
What are you what are you doing Getting you out of there.
你要干啥 带你离开那里
But that woman's about to confess! Right, so, tell me,
那个女人就要认罪了 好的 告诉我
how many murder trials would you like to be a witness at?
你作为一名证人到底想要给几宗谋杀案作证
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表