剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
At Ted King Auto Sales, we want you to command your price!
在泰迪大帝汽贸 我们让您物有所值
Don't miss our year-end blow-out sale
不要错过我们的年终大甩卖♥♥
where we will put you in a new used car!
您从这里开走的将是一辆崭新的二手车
And remember, at Ted King Auto Sales,
记住 在泰迪大帝汽贸
Our family gives... yours...
我们会带给您...
...the royal treatment!
帝王般的待遇
People don't want the "Royal Treatment" anymore, dad.
人们不吃"皇家待遇"这一套了 老爸
Selling cars is not the relationship-based business
卖♥♥♥车♥不是过去那种
it used to be.
靠关系的生意了
Half of our customers don't even live in L.A. County.
我们有一半的顾客甚至都不住在洛杉矶
I think what little Ted is trying to say
我觉得小泰应该是想说
is that the industry's changing.
行业正在发生变化
You see? Ray agrees with me.
听见没 雷同意我说的话
The beta test don't put this on Ray!
我们试行的 别拿雷来说事儿
It's not about agreeing.
这和同不同意没关系
It's just that online sales --
只能说明网上销♥售♥...
Dad, mom and uncle Joe left me their shares of the business.
老爸 妈妈和乔舅舅把他们的股份给了我
So I could save it from you.
这样我就能从你手中把公♥司♥拯救出来
That's exactly what I'm gonna do right now.
而这正是我现在要做的
Ray, am I boring you?
雷 我让你觉得无聊了吗
Oh, god. I'm sorry, little Ted.
天啊 很抱歉 小泰
It's Olivia. She's running late.
是奥莉薇亚 她要迟到了
Run away before your wife gets here.
在你老婆来之前赶紧跑吧
You know, your bad behavior is handing her my life's work.
你恶劣的行为就是在将我毕生的事业交给她
1/8 of the business, which she's almost ready to sell back.
八分之一的股份 她马上就要把它卖♥♥回来了
And don't worry. I got that all figured out.
不用担心 我会搞定一切的
Figured out?
搞定
Is that what you call dismissing 2/3 of our staff?
你所谓的搞定就是解雇三分之二的员工吗
I'm not firing 25 people.
我并不是要开除25个人
I'm saving the other 12.
我这是在留下另外的12个人
I waited until after Christmas.
我还特意等到了圣诞节之后
Remember, don't give the sales guys their pink slips
记着 先别把解雇通知给那些销♥售♥员
until they're off the floor for the day.
等他们临下班再给他们
Uh, little Ted, listen.
小泰 听我说
If we could just wait until February --
我们能不能等到二月份...
Ray, we are doing it just like this.
雷 我们就这么做
Off early today, little Ted?
今天这么早下班啊 小泰
Yeah, sure I am, Lisa.
对啊 丽莎
Heading to the airport to pick up Darren.
我要去机场接达伦
Listen, I just want you to know
听着 我只想让你知道
how much my family's appreciated
我和我的家人对于过去20年来你的辛勤工作
all your hard work here over the past 20 years, okay?
是多么的感激不尽
Hope this turns out to be for the best.
希望这是最好的结果
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey little Ted. Hey, there, Tommy.
嗨 小泰 你好啊 汤米
I just wanted to thank you again
我想再次谢谢你
for all your years of service.
谢谢你这些年来的辛勤工作
Wait a second. Ted?
等一下 泰德
Here you go. Thanks for your great work, Sally.
这是给你的 感谢你出色的工作 萨莉
The royal treatment!
帝王待遇
Arturo, I told you I wanted the Mercedes SUV.
奥塔罗 我告诉过你我想要那辆奔驰越野车
Ah, you know what? Never mind.
算了 别放在心上
I'm sorry, amigo. It's the times. Not me.
朋友 我很遗憾 时过境迁 不怪我
Que, Mr. Teddy?
什么意思 泰迪先生
Business changing, you understand?
公♥司♥改革 你明白吗
No more car-o detergente...o.
全面推广普通话
Nothing personal, Arturo,
不针对个人 奥塔罗
But you should have seen this coming.
但你早该料到这一天了
Why are we just standing here?
为什么我们要傻站在这儿
Uh, can't get control of the crime scene.
拿不到犯罪现场的控制权
Because?
为啥
Lieutenant Reid, bomb squad.
我是防爆小组的里德副队长
No kidding. Uh, what's going on?
没开玩笑吧 发生什么事了
Well, we're still catching up, okay? Safety first.
好吧 我们还在调查 安全第一
Well, wouldn't the safest place here
难道现在最安全的地方
be next to the car that has already exploded?
不在刚爆♥炸♥的那辆车旁边吗
I'd like to see it.
我想看看那辆车
We need to send our dogs through every vehicle on this lot
在你能进入这条警戒线内之前
before you can go beyond this line.
我们需要让警犬检查停车场里的每一辆车
We cleared the showroom.
我们清空了展览室
The 30 people who were present at the time of the incident
事件发生时在场的30个人
are waiting to give you their statement.
在等候提供他们的证词
You can start your investigation there. Excuse me.
你们可以在那儿开始你们的调查 失陪了
Reid!
里德
Ask the fire department
让消防队
not to wash away all of our evidence!
别把我们的证据都给冲掉了
Okay?!
行不
Lieutenant Provenza, if the building here is clear,
普罗文茨副队长 如果这里的建筑安全了
maybe we can get a good shot of the crime scene from the roof.
也许我们能够在屋顶拍摄犯罪现场
We are surrounded by fire trucks with ladders.
我们周围全都是带云梯消防车
I don't climb.
我不会爬的
We'll transmit the picture to you on this.
我们会用这个把照片传送给你的
All right. W-who's the guy on the gurney?
好吧 轮床上那家伙是谁
Uh, the victim's father, Ted King Sr.
受害人的父亲 老泰德·金
He was inside when the Mercedes exploded,
奔驰爆♥炸♥的时候他在楼里
started experiencing chest pains when he learned it was his son.
当他知道那是他儿子以后 他开始觉得胸痛
Ah. Not a good day to be the king.
王室再遭重创
So, the bombed-out car, sir,
长官 关于那辆爆♥炸♥的车
It was just traded in to the dealership last week.
它是上周才交易进来的
Before that, the Mercedes was registered
在那之前 这辆奔驰登记的车主是
to a Shayan Rashidi, an Iranian businessman.
一名叫沙扬·拉锡迪的伊朗商人
According to the employees,
据员工说
the victim was picking up someone from the airport.
受害人要去机场接个人
Well, if we're writing a report using words like "Iranian,"
好吧 如果我们写报告时要用到"伊朗人"
"Bomb," and "Airport,"
"炸♥弹♥"和"机场"这样的关键词
set up a command tent.
去搭个指挥帐篷
This is gonna take a while.
这要费一点时间
Hey, hey, and -- and let's start interviewing everyone.
等等 我们开始一个个录口供吧
Let's find out who's who in the zoo.
把这红楼梦里谁是谁都理清楚
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
I can see debris as far as...
我能看见最远的残骸在...
Oh, maybe 40 yards from the epicenter.
距离爆♥炸♥地点大约37米远的地方
Hey, doesn't that put us inside the blast radius?
那样我们不就是在波及范围内了吗
It does.
的确是
Holy cow. Guy never knew what hit him.
我的乖乖 还真有意外发现
Rusty! Watch out! You got to --
拉什蒂 当心点 你都要...
I'm just passing them. I'm just passing them.
我只是在超过他们
Rusty, you are tailgating,
拉什蒂 你跟得太紧了
And you didn't even signal your intention.
你甚至都没打转向灯
Well, signaling before changing lanes in L.A.
好吧 在洛杉矶 换道之前打转向灯
is like asking the people behind you to speed up.
不就等于让你后面的人加速吗
This isn't about beating the other drivers
开车不是要逼着别人撞到你尾灯上
to the stoplight, rusty.
拉什蒂
If the undercover element in the SIS --
如果特别行动组的卧底侦查员...
If you don't signal, they can't follow you properly.
如果你不示意 他们就没法好好地跟着你
Plus, it's the law.
再说 法律也是这么规定的
Yes, lieutenant.
喂 副队
We're on our way.
我们正在路上
I'll be there in about 10 minutes.
我10分钟内就到
No need to rush.
不用急
Things are moving here
事情进展的速度
at what could best be described as a deliberate pace.
都可以用从容不迫来形容了
How deliberate?
从容到什么程度
We still don't have access
我们还没能见到
to the victim or to the body.
受害人或他的遗体
Oh, my God! What the hell is that?
老天啊 这是什么鬼东西
Rusty!
拉什蒂
Leave at least one car length in front of you
和前面至少保持一个车位的距离
in case you need to make an evasive maneuver.
否则你就没法在必要时进行闪避了
Sharon, I learned how to drive when I was 12 years old
纱伦 我12岁就学开车了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表