剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
because she wants hormone shots?
我就必须失去我的家庭吗
Matt. Everything...
马特 所有的事情
Everything has always,
所有的事情永远都必须
always, always been about her.
永远都必须优先考虑她
It's been like living in an insane asylum
从她出生的那一刻起
from the moment she was born.
我就像在和一群疯子过日子
So you put a stop to it.
所以你结束了这种生活
I mean, if you had seen the expression on her face
你要是在现场 看到她告诉我
when she told me that you two were leaving.
你们要搬走时她的那个神态
God, why is everything always about you?
天哪 为什么什么事都必须跟你有关
She thought I'd be happy for her.
她以为我会替她感到高兴
That's how crazy selfish she was.
她简直自私到一定境界了
All those years explaining her,
这些年我不停地替她辩解
protecting her, and I'd had it.
保护她 我做的够多了
Just let me out.
你放我下车吧
I pulled the car over, and she got out...
我把车停下来 她下了车
...and ran toward the park.
然后她往公园里跑
I chased her.
我追着她
With a bat? With a bat.
拿着球棒吗 拿着球棒
I hit her with it.
我拿球棒打她
And then after you killed her?
你杀了她之后干了什么
I wasn't trying to do that.
我没打算杀她
Oh, yes, you were.
不 你绝对打算杀她
You hit her in the head three times.
你攻击了她的头部三次
You did mean it.
你就是要杀她
And then you went home and you told your mom.
之后你跑回家 跟你母亲说了这件事
And she went out and buried Michelle.
然后她出门 埋了米歇尔
And took the battery from her phone.
把她手♥机♥的电池取了出来
Hoping we wouldn't find her,
指望着我们找不到她的尸体
hoping to protect you.
指望能够保护你
Well, maybe -- maybe she thought
也许 也许她觉得
that we could just go back to being a regular family again.
我们还能像普通家庭能一样过日子
You chased your little sister down,
你追着你妹妹不放
and you beat her to death with a bat?
你还用球棒把她打死了吗
Yeah, I chased her.
没错 我追杀了她
And you know what, dad?
爸你知道吗
What?
什么
She didn't run like a girl.
她逃命的时候可不像个女孩
Okay, Matt.
好了 马特
We've already arrested your mother,
我们已经逮捕了你的母亲
and to let her go...and so she can't continue
为了能放她走 为了不让她
to act as if she's the one who did this,
为一些她没做过的事情顶罪
I need you to tell me...
我需要你告诉我
Where'd you put the bat?
你把球棒藏在哪儿了
Just one more thing to do.
还有一件要处理的事情
I didn't murder her.
我没有杀她
No. You murdered her family.
你没有 但你谋杀了她的家庭
You made it your mission
你觉得你有义务
to make this kid feel like a monster,
让这个孩子认识到自己是个魔鬼
but you're the monster.
但你才是真正的魔鬼
And do you know what we do to monsters, Lewis?
你知道我们怎么对付魔鬼的吗 刘易斯
Kill them with a pitchfork?
拿三戟叉弄死他们吗
That would be great,
真是这样的话再好不过了
but as it is, we can only lock them up in jail,
但现实中 我们只能把他们关进监狱
which is where you're going till you turn 18.
也是你十八岁之前将生活的地方
What the hell are you talking about?
你什么意思
I didn't do anything to this freak.
我并没有对这个怪物做过任何事
Not true.
并非如此
These pictures prove that you committed sexual battery,
这些照片证明你对她实施过性暴♥力♥
which is good enough to put you away in juvie.
这些证据已经足够把你关进少管所了
What? You can't. You can't -- you can't do that.
什么 你不能 你不能这样
I can.
我可以的
Have a miserable life.
好好享受地狱生活
Hey, everybody,
你们好
If you're talking to this phone,
给这个号♥码打电♥话♥的人
you must be somebody I love.
一定是我爱的人
If you love me back, leave me a lovely message.
如果你也爱我 那就爱意满满地留言吧
Bye.
拜拜
I just had another flash
我刚刚想出了一个妙主意
of what I modestly call "genius".
我简直就是个"天才"
He has. What better,
确实妙 世界上最适合
what safer, what more trustworthy cop
最让人有安全感 最令人放心
to accompany our young students of "Romeo and Juliet"
还能陪孩子们去看罗密欧与朱丽叶的电影
to the movies than you?
这样的人舍你其谁呢
Tonight?
今晚吗
Mmhmm. They're showing "Shakespeare in love"
没错 今晚在好莱坞永生公墓那里
at Hollywood Forever.
上映《莎翁情史》
Blankets, picnic, mistaken identities,
毯子 野餐 扑朔迷离的身世
romance, role reversals, outrageous fortune.
爱情 反串戏 多舛的命运
The kids really want to go,
孩子们真的很想看这部片子
but they can't without you.
但你也要同行
What say you, madam?
你说呢 队长大人
Kris?
克丽丝
My parents are okay as long as I'm home by 11:00.
只要我十一点之前回家我父母就没意见
Easy-peasy.
小事一桩
I can transport our young Juliet home,
我可以把我们的小朱丽叶送回家
and you can return Romeo here to his own balcony.
你呢 可以像罗密欧回家来个阳台会
It sounds like a lot of fun.
听起来很有趣
Doesn't it?
不是吗
Okay.
好吧
Everyone wants to go. Let's go.
既然大家都想去 那我们就走吧
All right, whoa! Tallyho. Let's go.
好嘞 我们出发吧
Hey, it's just like old times, eh?
就像过去一样吧
Yeah, really, really old times.
是的 像很久很久以前的样子
Elizabethan, I think.
八百年前吧
Tell me something...was this your idea or Rusty's?
告诉我 这是你的主意还是拉什蒂的
Oh, we're in it together,
我们俩一起想出来的
and at our core, we're really all alike.
本质上来讲 我们两个确实很相像
Right?
对吧
We should hurry.
我们得快点
The cemetery fills up early.
太慢该没位子了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表