剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
but lots of natural charm.
但他有很多个人魅力
None of which he wasted on raising his children.
这些魅力没有一丝是用在教育孩子上的
And, oddly enough, charm doesn't pay for college.
而且说来也怪 魅力值不能用来交学费
Excuse me.
失陪了
And so, he says to me,
然后他跟我说
"How'd you like to get in the thoroughbred business?"
"你想不想参与良种马竞技呢"
He couldn't tell a good bet from his ass.
他压根就不懂得赌马
Is this the one about the horse
你是在给大家讲那匹马
who had the heart attack at the starting gate and died?
在比赛开始前得心脏病死了的段子吗
Yes.
是的
Except usually I get a laugh when I get to that part.
不过通常我讲到那里的时已经笑得不行了
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思我剧透了
Hey. There was something I needed to talk to you about.
我有件事想跟你说
What is it?
什么事
Uh, well, I don't know. Maybe you're busy right now.
现在说吗 似乎你正在忙
We could... actually, I am.
我们可以 我确实是在忙
Detective Sanchez, have Buzz and Lieutenant Flynn
桑切斯警探 巴斯和富林副队长
returned yet from the victim's apartment?
从被害人公♥寓♥回来了吗
They're on their way back now, ma'am.
他们正在回来的路上 队长
And patrol still hasn't found Susan Adler,
另外巡警还是没能找到被害人所在的
the owner of the car our victim was in,
那辆车的车主 苏珊·阿德勒
but we're camped outside her apartment.
但我们派了人留守在她的公♥寓♥附近
Thank you, Amy.
谢谢 艾米
Jack, I'm so sorry you have to run.
杰克 很抱歉你必须走了
Rusty, this way, please.
拉什蒂 麻烦你跟我来
Oh, yeah, well, okay.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, um, sorry, guys.
抱歉啊 大家
I shouldn't be taking up all your time.
我不该占用你们这么多时间
See you again soon, maybe.
回见吧
Yeah, uh...
好的
Farewell, and keep fighting the good fight.
再见 继续维持正义
Yeah. Goodbye.
对 再见
Bye.
再见
You know, I don't mind sleeping on the couch
如果杰克想在我的床上睡的话
if Jack wants my bed.
我不介意去睡沙发
It's close to the TV.
沙发里电视近
And it's closer to the front door,
而且离大门也更近
which is why Jack is going to stay exactly where he is.
所以杰克应该老老实实的睡沙发
I don't want him getting too comfortable.
我不想让他过得太舒坦
What's the deal with you two?
你们两个之间怎么了
I mean, why are you still married if he doesn't even...
你们为什么不离婚 既然他都不再
Well, there are financial issues,
我们曾经有过 经济问题
there are religious issues,
还有过宗教问题
and there are some things that...I can't explain.
还有很多这个 我不好跟你解释
And none of it is really any of your business.
这些没有一个是和你有关系的
Okay, well, that's not fair, Sharon,
好吧 这不公平啊纱伦
because you want me to tell you everything.
因为你让我向你坦白所有事情
Rusty, do not get attached to Jack.
拉什蒂 别对杰克太上心
He only stays as long as it takes
他只要得到想要的东西
for him to get what he wants.
就会自动离开了
But he's looking for an apartment.
但他正在找公♥寓♥呢
So he says.
这只是他的说法
Captain?
队长
Susan Adler's in Interview 1.
苏珊·阿德勒在一号♥审讯室
You found her?
你找到她了
I thought patrol was waiting outside of her residence.
我以为巡逻队正守在她住所外面呢
Well, you can call them off.
你可以叫他们回来了
Susan is the victim's girlfriend.
苏珊是被害人的女友
She was in his apartment high as a kite.
她在他公♥寓♥里嗨得飘飘欲仙
Captain, I have video from our search ready to review.
队长 搜查录像我准备好了
Okay.
好的
This is your typical drug-addict apartment
这是典型的瘾君子的房♥子
until you get to the electronics section.
除了电子设备区域
60" LCD TVs, ipads,
60英寸液晶电视 平板电脑
cameras -- all new.
摄像机 都是新的
Crackhead investment portfolio.
瘾君子的投资组合
He'd pawn everything the second the drugs ran out.
一旦毒品用完 他立马就会把这些当了
We also found more I.D.s, birth certificates,
我们还发现了很多身份证 出生证
social-security cards,
以及社保卡
some of which Rodney probably stole from people
有些可能是罗德尼用藏在床垫下面的
with his .32 beretta tucked under his mattress.
点33伯莱塔手♥枪♥ 从别人那里抢来的
Ballistics is processing it now.
弹道专家正在作进一步分♥析♥
Chief Taylor says you'll have the Boston file
泰勒局长说 明天这时候
on our ghost by this time tomorrow.
就能拿到这个鬼魂的波士顿档案了
Thank you, Amy.
谢谢 艾米
Uh, captain, crackhead Susan?
队长 嗑药女苏珊怎么办
Crackhead Susan?
嗑药女苏珊
The victim's girlfriend, Susan Adler.
就是被害人的女友 苏珊·阿德勒
She's crashing.
她快不行了
If we don't talk to her soon, we're gonna lose her.
如果我们不尽快 就再没机会跟她谈了
Then why don't you and Detective Sanchez
那么趁着她还清醒
get some words out of her before she bottoms out.
你和桑切斯警探先去把她的话问出来吧
Drugs? What -- what drugs?
毒品 什么 什么毒品
If Rodney was involved in drugs,
要是罗德尼在贩毒
I would have broken up with him, okay?
我肯定会跟他分手的
Well, what was Rodney doing last night?
那么昨晚罗德尼在做什么呢
He worked odd hours.
他的工作时间没点
So do you have any idea
那你知不知道
who Rodney was meeting up on Mulholland Drive?
罗德尼在穆赫兰道跟谁见面
Probably meeting Vince.
可能是在见文斯
Yeah, Vince is, um -- he's, uh, like Rodney's boss.
文斯是...他貌似是罗德尼的老板
So Vince is Rodney's supplier?
所以文斯是罗德尼的供货商
Supplier? Like drugs?
供货商 你说毒品吗
I told you I'm not into drugs, okay?
我跟你说了我对毒品没有兴趣
I am a U.C.L.A. graduate.
我可是毕业于加州大学洛杉矶分校
Does this Vince have a last name?
这个文斯姓什么
It's, uh, Webb. Vince Webb.
姓韦伯 他叫文斯·韦伯
Can I just run an errand really quick?
我有急事 走开一下行不行
I'll come right back. Uh, no.
一会就回来 不行
Have you met this Vince Webb?
你见过这个文斯·韦伯吗
N-not really met. I mean, he, uh --
没 没有直接见过 他...
He came by Rodney's apartment late last night,
他昨天深夜到罗德尼的公♥寓♥来了
and he took his, uh -- his laptop
拿走了他的笔记本电脑
and he vanished.
然后就消失了
Can you describe Mr. Webb?
你能描述下这个韦伯先生吗
Look, I don't --
我...
I don't know. Didn't see him.
我不知道 我没见到他
I'm just -- just tired.
我觉得...很累
What?! Susan, you need to stay with us here!
什么 苏珊 你不能走神
I am with you. Okay? I am.
我没走神 我很清醒
I can't find a Vincent Webb on any criminal database
我在所有罪犯数据库或通讯录上
or the phonebook.
都没找到叫文森特·韦伯的人
Could be Webb's our ghost using an alias.
会不会是我们的鬼影用了韦伯这个化名
Check the contacts in the victim's cellphone.
查一下被害人的手♥机♥通讯记录
A month before last, Rodney kind of --
两个月之前 罗德尼有点...
you know, he screwed up a little bit at work,
他工作出了点差错
and, um...look, Vince -- Vince shot him, okay?
然后文斯...文斯冲他开了枪
He shot him!
他冲他开了枪
He is scary!
这个人很恐怖
Do you hear me?! He is scary, okay?!
你听见了吗 他很恐怖
I can't -- I can't --
我不能...我不能...
You know, I can't help you.
我没法再帮你了
I am a law-abiding citizen, okay?
我是个遵纪守法的公民
I am a law okay.
我是个遵纪... 好吧
I am. Okay, okay.
真的 好吧 好吧
Okay, you're crashing pretty hard,
好了 你这会情绪太激动了
so we'll take a break,
我们休息一下
but you're gonna have to take a good, long look in the mirror.
但你得好好照一照镜子
Okay, Susan?
好吗 苏珊
Because the only person you're fooling is you.
因为你这是在自欺欺人
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表