剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
May I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Yeah, um, I got a message at work
对 我上班收到条短♥信♥
Saying that a Captain Raydor wanted to see me.
说有位雷达队长要找我
And you are?
那你是
Raymond Suarez.
雷蒙德·苏亚雷斯
Something to do with my cousin Matty?
说是有关我表兄马蒂的事
Oh, right.
没错
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你能来
Uh, tell me, Raymond,
告诉我 雷蒙德
Have you seen the news the last day or two?
过去一两天看过新闻吗
No, I've been camping with some friends up at big sur.
没 我正跟几个哥们在大瑟尔野营呢
Why?
怎么了
Let me take you to our break room and explain.
我们去休息室再仔细聊吧
So, when does Frey arrive to turn himself in?
弗雷啥时候来自投罗网
20 minutes.
二十分钟后
And I'd like for you to be downstairs
所以等逮他的时候
When we take him into custody.
麻烦各位一定起身下个楼
Please be sure to read him his rights,
保证把被告人的权力读给他听
Because his lawyer will be there.
因为他的律师肯定在场
Right, right. Thanks.
可不 你还真别说
If you hadn't told me,
要不是你提醒我
I would've completely forgotten about the Miranda Warning.
我连米兰达警告是什么都忘了
Goodbye, Detective Sanchez.
拜拜喽 桑切斯警探
Tao, we should head down.
陶 咱们下去吧
Hey, Captain.
队长
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你
I was just wondering...
我刚一直在想
My daughter's wedding is --
我女儿的婚礼
Well, it's in three hours, actually, and, uh...
还有三个小时开始了 我觉得
You decided to go.
你决定去参加
Yeah.
对
Even though most of the people there hate me.
尽管婚礼上的人都不怎么待见我
Yeah, I, uh...
但是我还是
I think it's -- I think it's the right decision.
还是觉得应该去
Could you use a buffer?
你看这样如何
Lieutenant Provenza has volunteered
普罗文茨副队主动提出
to take Rusty out for burgers,
要请拉什蒂去吃汉堡
and, um, I like weddings.
而我又挺喜欢参加婚礼的
Really? You're sure?
真的吗 你确定
Oh, uh, well -- well, how would I introduce you?
那我怎么介绍你
How about as your friend Sharon?
你就说我是你的朋友纱伦
So -- so it's not like a date or anything?
这不算是约会吧
Of course not, Lieutenant. I'm a married woman.
当然不 副队长 我已婚
Oh, well, thank you, captain --
那谢谢啦 队长
I-I mean, Sharon.
哦不 纱伦
Uh...I owe you one.
我欠你一个
This is Lu Parker, KTLA News,
我是今日洛城的记者卢·帕克
Following up on today's shocking allegation
继续追踪报道今天这起轰动性的
of child abuse and murder.
虐童谋杀案指控
We are expecting the arrival
我们正焦急等待
of Coach Charles Frey any minute now
查尔斯·弗雷教练很快即将到达
Outside the Police Administration building
我们现在正在位于市中心的
Here in downtown Los Angeles.
警局办公楼门外
The police are waiting to take him into custody.
警方正在待命将他逮捕
There he is.
他来了
Coach Frey, do you have a statement?
弗雷教练 您有什么要说的吗
Coach Frey, did you do it?
弗雷教练 是你干的吗
My client has no comment at this time, thank you.
我的委托人目前没有任何评论 谢谢
Did you kill Mateo Torres to keep him quiet?
谋杀马特奥·托雷斯是为了杀人灭口吗
Though he maintains his innocence --
尽管他是无辜的
and -- and Mr. Frey is voluntarily
而弗雷先生还是主动自愿
surrendering to law enforcement.
配合执法机关的逮捕
And considering it was only yesterday
而且鉴于洛杉矶警局昨天
That the L.A.P.D. Issued a statement
就发布了消息声明
stating that these accusations are baseless,
这更说明这项指控是毫无根据的
we're confident my client will be released shortly.
相信我的委托人不久即将被无罪释放
Thank you. Please,
谢谢各位 请借过
no further comments.
对此没有更多评论了
Come on, guys, get him up.
快点 把他弄起来
All right. Inside, inside.
好了 带屋里去吧
Do you see that? Do you see that?
看见了吧 看见了没
That's accountability.
这才叫罪有应得
I held him accountable.
我替你们把他绳之以法了
Mr. Torres, you have the right to remain silent.
托雷斯你有权利保持沉默
Anything you say can and will... For you, Matty.
你所说的一切将... 爹替你报仇了 马蒂
...be used against you in a court of law.
将被作为法庭对你不利的证据
I did this for you! You have the right to an attorney.
爹对不起你 你有权委托律师
For you, matty!
你可以瞑目了 马蒂
If you cannot afford an attorney,
如果你请不起律师
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表